ADVERTISEMENT

Guess what, more documents

I'd like the administration to get off the "the President didn't know they were there" defense as if that exonerates him. They found them in your friggin garage...amongst other places.

Someone once said:

"How that could possibly happen, how one anyone could be that irresponsible. And I thought that data was in there that may compromise sources and methods. By that, I mean, names of people helped or etcetera."

"And it's just totally irresponsible."

Reactions: TJ8869
I'm aware of what SCI is. I'm a retired USAF 1N4X1B (SIGINT Analyst). Failed attempt at keeping it simple? No need to get into the special handling instructions for SCI, GAMMA, TK, etc.

Here's how my clearance is annotated on my current resume: TS/SCI, TS/SSBI – Adjudicated 26 May 2015 | Counterintelligence (CI) Polygraph – 10 July 2015

*personally SSBI is unnecessary, but my FSO told me to put it that way and SCI should read SCI eligible since I'm currently read out. I digress...

We can discuss ad nauseum all the consideration factors and guidance when it comes to adjudication, revocation, disciplinary actions, etc. My biggest point in all this is that politicians should be held to the same standard as those of us in the IC.

I clearly didn't read your previous comments and was only zeroing in on the one comment in that post. My apologies. Reading your other responses leads me to believe we agree on this topic.

We are good. Hell I learned something from your post and had to go look it up. When I got out even saying the word gamma was frowned upon....but there are plenty of official docs out there now explaining it.

My clearance was weird in structure, purely an administrative clearance. Worked in a comm center. Flip side is I was cleared for everything, since I had to be able to dispense the materials to anyone read into anything. I had to be an expert on every read in program classification restrictions so I knew who could get materials and who could not

Someone once said:

"How that could possibly happen, how one anyone could be that irresponsible. And I thought that data was in there that may compromise sources and methods. By that, I mean, names of people helped or etcetera."

"And it's just totally irresponsible."
“How can that possibly happen?”

“Oh, I see now how that could happen.”

Reactions: EasyHawk
What should bother every American is:

1. Why are classified documents being taken in the first place?
2. How can the person who took them lose track of them?

I don't care who it is.....Trump, Biden, or a local city councilman. They need to be punished according to the law. I realize this doesn't happen to the Trumps and Bidens of the world. But it should. Maybe then the elites won't be so quick to do things like this, if they know they will get the same punishment as Joe Sixpack.

Our system of government is supposed to be run by representatives of We The People. Instead we are ruled by the elite, who operate under their own set of rules and laws.
Every American should also understand how this all works with classified documents before jumping to conclusions as well. As stated previously, there are a ton of government documents that are "classified" that have no business being considered classified, but the government does love its secrets so that label gets slapped on as many things as possible.

Secondly, it's not like Trump or Biden was sifting through a filing cabinet with a pen light in their mouths picking through the juiciest, most highly classified document to slip into a briefcase and sneak out. It was more likely that during transition a bunch of aids box a bunch of papers up, some of which ended up being classified docs, and that's how they ended up in Trump and Biden's hands. Neither one of them probably even know the contents of these "classified" documents.

People need to understand the laws surrounding government records, retention, and classification. Easily very highly probable that every single administration and congressional rep is guilty of this at one point or another.

Reactions: Titus Andronicus
Every American should also understand how this all works with classified documents before jumping to conclusions as well. As stated previously, there are a ton of government documents that are "classified" that have no business being considered classified, but the government does love its secrets so that label gets slapped on as many things as possible.

Secondly, it's not like Trump or Biden was sifting through a filing cabinet with a pen light in their mouths picking through the juiciest, most highly classified document to slip into a briefcase and sneak out. It was more likely that during transition a bunch of aids box a bunch of papers up, some of which ended up being classified docs, and that's how they ended up in Trump and Biden's hands. Neither one of them probably even know the contents of these "classified" documents.

People need to understand the laws surrounding government records, retention, and classification. Easily very highly probable that every single administration and congressional rep is guilty of this at one point or another.
And yet the democrats weaponized the national archives and the fbi to create a narrative. Now people like you are spinning the story differently.

People should also remember that during Trump's time in office Mar-a-Lago was basically functioning as a satellite location for the Oval Office,.. I suspect that a majority of the Trump documents were collected there over a period of many months or years, and not simply all at once when Trump left the White House.

Reactions: hawkedoff
The White House press secretary has been confusing this week. The new message, in response to the GOP and press wanting visitor logs for the Wilmington House, is that it's a private residence. Yes, it's a private residence. If you want to use that excuse, then there's no reason to have classified documents there. You can't have it both ways.

• Haha
Reactions: RileyHawk
The White House press secretary has been confusing this week. The new message, in response to the GOP and press wanting visitor logs for the Wilmington House, is that it's a private residence. Yes, it's a private residence. If you want to use that excuse, then there's no reason to have classified documents there. You can't have it both ways.
Again, you keep acting like he intentionally kept classified materials there. There is no evidence this happened.

Again, you keep acting like he intentionally kept classified materials there. There is no evidence this happened.
The fact that they are there means someone chose to take them there. Classified documents all have markings, and a red cover page.

Again, intent doesn't matter.

And to my point, was Biden using his house as a private residence or as an office when he was VP? I don't care about visitor logs. I'm only pointing out the inconsistency of the argument.

• Haha
Reactions: RileyHawk
Not merely confusing, she is outright lying again. She is the worst press secretary imaginable. She really does Joe a disservice.

The fact that they are there means someone chose to take them there. Classified documents all have markings, and a red cover page.

Again, intent doesn't matter.

And to my point, was Biden using his house as a private residence or as an office when he was VP? I don't care about visitor logs. I'm only pointing out the inconsistency of the argument.
Intent does matter. And if not intent, knowledge is required. We have proof of neither.

And I don't know for your second question. Was he using his house as an office?

Intent does matter. And if not intent, knowledge is required. We have proof of neither.

And I don't know for your second question. Was he using his house as an office?
Intent matters. The big difference is that republicans all feel the Biden’s are crooked as hell and that Joe was funneling money through Hunter.

Democrats think he is pure as Ivory soap

Did Biden cancel the visitor logs to the White House?

I wonder if you went through the former presidents’ and cabinet officials’ homes and offices what you’d find. I bet there is classified material all over the damn place.

Seems like there needs to be a re-think of what’s considered classified. If it’s not truly important material but is nonetheless designated classified for some reason or as a matter of routine, that probably needs revision. If all this stuff is truly supposed to be kept secret it appears the controls and security processes are woefully inadequate, to say the least.

I wonder if you went through the former presidents’ and cabinet officials’ homes and offices what you’d find. I bet there is classified material all over the damn place.

Seems like there needs to be a re-think of what’s considered classified. If it’s not truly important material but is nonetheless designated classified for some reason or as a matter of routine, that probably needs revision. If all this stuff is truly supposed to be kept secret it appears the controls and security processes are woefully inadequate, to say the least.
The Clintons took White House property with them and ended up having to return many items and paid the government $86,000 for items they were ultimately allowed to buy.

Reactions: standiego
The Clintons took White House property with them and ended up having to return many items and paid the government $86,000 for items they were ultimately allowed to buy.
Documents or gifts from foreign dignitaries? I think I saw Trump tried to take some of that stuff too.

I’d put money on the Clintons having classified docs of some kind to this day.

Reactions: EasyHawk
It’s more than ridiculous.

At best, extreme incompetence.
At worst, criminal.

They found the first set in November and now they just trickle in weekly?
Rumor is Hoarders wants to film a special.

Joes man cave…

6e797441-7090-441b-9fe3-4271aac12f88.jpg

You’re not wrong, but the law says they have to return everything at the end of the term.

Just another example of these guys being above the law.

The question I would have about this last current set is when they are from. Are they from this presidency or the Obama presidency. That would make a difference.

The question I would have about this last current set is when they are from. Are they from this presidency or the Obama presidency. That would make a difference.
Some are from his time as senator…you’re right, makes a big difference.

This is the start of Bidens “health” problems and won’t be running in 2024. The message has been sent.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT