ADVERTISEMENT

Guys Nikki Haley is struggling, more faux outrage from the hypocrisy of all time GOP

The mission is pretty clear for this country remove this pile of shit President and the enabling hacks who remain as the GOP. Lincoln project Republicans are my favorite people.

Uh huh. So you can’t. I don’t care either way but calling yourself an Independent is a bit disingenuous. I, on the other hand, have no problem that admitting I’m pretty liberal. Food day, sir.

Who would you pick?

I know this question wasn’t to me, but as a right leaning independent, a would have voted for Gabbard, Mayor Pete or Amy K. I want a great president, one that will unite the nation. I just don’t see this as a characteristic that Biden possesses. As divided as we are as a nation, we need someone willing to compromise and work with both sides of the isle. Unfortunately neither side wants this. We are fvcked for the foreseeable future.

It says a lot about the right that Cons like Trad and Goldie don’t call you on your myriad bullshit and lies. Where would the Republican Party be in 2020 without trolls, conspiracy quacks, and bullshit artists? I have to believe that if a liberal were posting conspiracy theories and outright fabrications the way you do, that we’d call them on it.
LMAO!! I just peed a little. Yeah we all know the libs on this board police themselves rather strictly.:rolleyes:

Who do you think should be policed and for what reason?
Man it would take a long time to point out all the crazy bs you nuts post on this forum but I guess off the top of my head there will be the countless “I hope all these rednecks/MAGAts/people not living in fear die off and thin the herd” posts I see and could link to if you don’t believe me but Im guessing you do and probably agree with them.

Man it would take a long time to point out all the crazy bs you nuts post on this forum but I guess off the top of my head there will be the countless “I hope all these rednecks/MAGAts/people not living in fear die off and thin the herd” posts I see and could link to if you don’t believe me but Im guessing you do and probably agree with them.
The crazy is the pile of shit President Tweeting and RT'ing BS and conspiracy every day. Lying all the ****ing time while trying to form big, huge, beautiful words. But go on.

Reactions: FlickShagwell
The crazy is the pile of shit President Tweeting and RT'ing BS and conspiracy every day. Lying all the ****ing time while trying to form big, huge, beautiful words. But go on.
Random post: “Man its insane to think of the size of the universe. Its vastness is beyond comprehension.”
Chishawk: “whats insane is people support this lunatic president we have! I cant comprehend how big of an idiot he is!!!”

Random post: “Man its insane to think of the size of the universe. Its vastness is beyond comprehension.”
Chishawk: “whats insane is people support this lunatic president we have! I cant comprehend how big of an idiot he is!!!”
This thread directly ties into the Clown President and anytime I add that ****ing pile of shit to a thread it is directly related.

There are cons here you can have a conversation with. Even agree with sometimes. Clearly ezy and hobbs are not among them.

When a challenge is presented in front of me, I embrace it. I take the opportunity to learn from and find some inner growth.

I suppose that someone as perfect as you does not need to address these challenges. Being that you already know everything, you can just hide underneath your covers till the monster is gone.

I know this question wasn’t to me, but as a right leaning independent, a would have voted for Gabbard, Mayor Pete or Amy K. I want a great president, one that will unite the nation. I just don’t see this as a characteristic that Biden possesses. As divided as we are as a nation, we need someone willing to compromise and work with both sides of the isle. Unfortunately neither side wants this. We are fvcked for the foreseeable future.
I agree.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT