ADVERTISEMENT

H ROTards would like to explain to you why voting is for fools

I don't know if its true of the movement in general, but it seems clear that in this thread our local "libertarians" don't actually value libertarianism so much as they are simply scared of the fed. I think that speaks well of them as libertarianism is a horrid philosophy. Its easier to forgive Nat, strumm, et al. once you realize they have just been conned into supporting a philosophy they don't understand for what might be called good intentions.

I'm not "supporting a philosophy", idiot! The Fed is not a philosophy, it's real. I don't even belong to any of these "isms" that you and your fellow "ists" participate in, okay?

they have the entire new world order communist infrastructure behind them

they control the media, the irs, the feds, the oil, the war machines
they print the money

the commies have taken over

Since when did the Masons/Illuminati/Bilderberg group/etc. become the commies?

OiT, are you a libertarian? Just curious.

Another point for my position. Thanks man. Under your system most universities would close.

You really ARE that ignorant! Sheezus! Okay, this one is worthless.

See, I thought he was just slightly askew from being able to see the problem. Nooooo... this one is worse. He can't see WHY the problem got where it is. He simply thinks that by curing the problem, it will burn the house down! The house is burning, but he's trying to save the wallpaper because it made the house look nice from inside.

Reactions: Nat Algren
I'm not "supporting a philosophy", idiot! The Fed is not a philosophy, it's real. I don't even belong to any of these "isms" that you and your fellow "ists" participate in, okay?
I know, I was wondering why you even posted here. Back to the sidelines my man. Stop interrupting the game by streaking the field.

I know, I was wondering why you even posted here. Back to the sidelines my man. Stop interrupting the game by streaking the field.

Ignore the problem with wasted rhetoric all you want. But, you are NOT harming the "elites" by claiming to be liberal, and acting on that by endorsing their shill candidates, and participating in their rigged game. Post another gif to show you still don't get it, but think you're being clever.

Just so we're clear. When I suggest a friend of yours reminds me of OiT, I am calling him names. But when you call Natural an "idiot", you're not calling him a name?

Oh, BTW, libertarianism is an "ism". (say that 3 times fast)

Ignore the problem with wasted rhetoric all you want. But, you are NOT harming the "elites" by claiming to be liberal, and acting on that by endorsing their shill candidates, and participating in their rigged game. Post another gif to show you still don't get it, but think you're being clever.
tumblr_mviud21ovD1qcbk34o1_r1_250.gif

I see you have surrendered the libertarian arguments, does this post mean we are moving from the fed to BDSM? I'd be up for that debate.
I'm convinced you and your fellow lover of big government, HR, are paid employees working for Cass Sunstein. I'm out. It sure is tiresome being a professor in a doctoral program educating 10 year olds.

I'm convinced you and your fellow lover of big government, HR, are paid employees working for Cass Sunstein. I'm out. It sure is tiresome being a professor in a doctoral program educating 10 year olds.
I think there is a compliment in there, thanks.

Just so we're clear. When I suggest a friend of yours reminds me of OiT, I am calling him names. But when you call Natural an "idiot", you're not calling him a name?

Oh, BTW, libertarianism is an "ism". (say that 3 times fast)

Oh, no. The way I used Idiot was definitely used to insult. I never claimed otherwise.

I'm not a libertarian, or any other ian, or ist, or whatever labeled group or pigeon-holed club you guys claim allegiance. I find wisdom in all of them and I find futility and even harm in all of them. It's not all one or the other.

Quick question for the thread. Is George Carlin an oracle of wisdom? Or just a funny bitter societal critic whose strength was pointing out problems without offering solutions?

Quick question for the thread. Is George Carlin an oracle of wisdom? Or just a funny bitter societal critic whose strength was pointing out problems without offering solutions?

If most people don't understand the problem, what good does offering solutions even do? This thread is proof positive. You guys are like alcoholics who think you can get sober by drinking less. You don't want solutions. You cannot recognize solutions when you refuse to face the reality of the problem.

Well some around here think he's a historian.

You thinking you're clever will still do absolutely nothing to impede the elites you are insisting you have some impact on in this system. As it continues to worsen and become more evident, that is proven more and more.
This wasn't very clever.

It's charming that you struggle so with language, I have a similar affliction. I'll help you with comprehension if you help me with spelling, deal?

You're not qualified, nor shown any indication of superiority, at any of it. Spelling errors should be easy to fix when you see little squiggly lines under words you type.

And, by the way, I wasn't trying to be clever with my response to your attempt at it with your gif. But, you knew that. Well... you knew it if you have the comprehension skills you're claiming I lack. I'm not trying to convey an idea that I feel is important just so I can exhibit what I think is clever. Participation on this board (too much of it) creates a certain narcissism that fogs one's ability to set priorities and see problems where they truly exist. Especially if their priority is to just be clever.

strumm, did you imply the Pope should dictate social policy in arbitr8's thread? Answer truthfully.

strumm, did you imply the Pope should dictate social policy in arbitr8's thread? Answer truthfully.

See, this is proof of instant disqualification from debate and a shiny ignorance medal to be worn on your face for perpetuity.

First... ask this in the thread it belongs in... it's active (disqualification from debate)

Second... No, that was not the implication (the medal is in the mail. Where it proudly).

See, this is proof of instant disqualification from debate and a shiny ignorance medal to be worn on your face for perpetuity.

First... ask this in the thread it belongs in... it's active (disqualification from debate)

Second... No, that was not the implication (the medal is in the mail. Where it proudly).
I detect an attempt to be clever here.

I'm very clever. It's just not my objective. Especially on subjects that are of great concern and importance to me on many levels. I will take advantage of the opportunity when someone, like HRiscool, sets me up with a spike by revealing just how out-of-his-league he really is in this, and every other thread I've seen him participate.

Since when did the Masons/Illuminati/Bilderberg group/etc. become the commies?

OiT, are you a libertarian? Just curious.
yes I consider myself a libertarian, a conservative one. usually ron paul type or alex jones type or david icke

ok, now the bilderbergs and masons have always been commie 100% the commies have all been new world order or one world government throughout history

think about it: they want to takeover the world, stalin, cuba, Russia, killed jfk, so on

Obama is a new world order commie, the bush family, 100%, the rockefellers, the royals, big oil, the pope. the pope is very commie

I consider myself either a right leaning libertarian or a libertarian leaning conservative right winger

I think pot should be legal
I think the commies are trying to destroy the church

I think the creator grants us rights
I think the 50 states should not have a centralized government in dc which is oppressive

I don't think a permit or license should be granted to work or drive
I think the 50 states should run health insurance individually and should decide whom they allow to marry each other, the feds should stay out

I think it is illegal to tax the work or money paid for the the employ of a person
I am 100% certain that each cent or dollar we have in our wallets should be backed by the same amount of gold in ft knox- but it isn't

I consider myself either a right leaning libertarian or a libertarian leaning conservative right winger

I think pot should be legal
I think the commies are trying to destroy the church

I think the creator grants us rights
I think the 50 states should not have a centralized government in dc which is oppressive

I don't think a permit or license should be granted to work or drive
I think the 50 states should run health insurance individually and should decide whom they allow to marry each other, the feds should stay out

I think it is illegal to tax the work or money paid for the the employ of a person
I am 100% certain that each cent or dollar we have in our wallets should be backed by the same amount of gold in ft knox- but it isn't

See, in that list, there are a few things from all sides that are appealing. There are also things that are scary to some and not others. I don't personally agree with, or really want, several of the things he listed. Mostly because I'm not used to it being any other way!Some of what he said is a bit too subjective the way he wrote it.

You could argue that the ones that scare each "side" are not worth the ones you'd gain if you allowed someone who endorsed all of these to gain a lot of power. However, the things that would change within that list will likely NEVER change in the D/R system and you'll continue to argue about them, implying you want them changed, whereas they would change with someone like Ron Paul. You'd get sound money (which is vital), you'd get a lower prison population (which would help impoverished families), you'd get a much lower tax rate necessity because our society wouldn't be paying for military answers to the rest of the world's problems. You'd likely get that money put back into the betterment of the society. If that didn't or doesn't happen, then all of these liberal ideals aren't really in existence anyway because; If people in a society are just inherently greedy and cruel, and need government to spend their money for them, then it's doomed no matter what! Why? Government is made up of the people IN the society!

I have to laugh.. to reach 3rd party viability is such a huge hurdle that its like trying to win the lottery not once, but twice. About 239 years of history has transformed the American government into what it is today. Until about 1880 there was minor 3rd/4th factions in the government that would occasionally overtake one of the main 2, but that was changed around that time. The top 2 factions decided that there would be no 3rd,4th,etc in the government any more and set out to absorb them.

That is what gave birth to the Democrat and Republican system we have today.. even now they still have that policy of absorbing any potential 3rd faction. Its funny because most of the public doesn't realize this and I don't even think the Democrats or Republicans politicians even realize it themselves

The best, recent example of this policy in action is the Tea Party. Before 1880 the Tea Party would have been a 3rd faction of the government, but under this policy of only 2 parties they became the REPUBLICAN Tea Party due to their platform have a few, common ideologies with the Republican Platform.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT