ADVERTISEMENT

Haley calls out 'Bone Spurs' Trump for dodging the draft

sabula

HR All-American
Oct 24, 2001
How our brave vets and service members must be disgusted with Lying Donnie Sexual Abuser's draft dodging scheme with his laughable and overused bone spurs ploy. Haley was spot on. Combine his draft dodging with his despicable characterization of our dead war heroes as 'losers and suckers' and I can see why military service members want nothing to do with him. He's an embarassment to the USA.

How our brave vets and service members must be disgusted with Lying Donnie Sexual Abuser's draft dodging scheme with his laughable and overused bone spurs ploy. Haley was spot on. Combine his draft dodging with his despicable characterization of our dead war heroes as 'losers and suckers' and I can see why military service members want nothing to do with him. He's an embarassment to the USA.
This alone should be enough to run away from him. Sadly, it isn’t.

Haley spent too much time talking about Biden and age limits throught the summer/fall leading up to iowa, forgetting she was running against Trump

She raised her hand when asked who would pardon trump.

its a little too late to go after trump, nimrata

Haley cheated on her husband multiple times. Not sure she has the moral high ground on anyone other than someone like joe biden, whose own daughter said he molested her in the shower as a child.

Democrats should hammer Trump on this.

Haley is a spineless coward.

Reactions: auntie_fah
Now only if the media would call him out on his hate for the military/veterans....
Which media? I learned about Trump's disdain for the military through the media, great sources like the Atlantic
I have no problem with them. Nor do I have a problem with any who chose to serve. I have a big problem with raging hypocrites who claim to love the military out of one side of their mouth while disparaging those who served out the other side.

But you eat that shit up, don't you?
IMO there's a difference between draft dodgers and simply choosing not to serve. I don't take issue with the latter. The military isn't for everyone and I prefer a volunteer force anyway.

Which media? I learned about Trump's disdain for the military through the media, great sources like the Atlantic

IMO there's a difference between draft dodgers and simply choosing not to serve. I don't take issue with the latter. The military isn't for everyone and I prefer a volunteer force anyway.

I prefer a volunteer force as well. But there is no denying Trump used his family wealth to get him out of doing his legal obligation at the the time.

Although very late to the game in really trying to stick it to Trump, I applaud Haley for finally coming around and staying in as long as she can to piss off Trump and turn as many Independents and Non-MAGA republicans against him in November as possible.

Last edited:
Haley cheated on her husband multiple times. Not sure she has the moral high ground on anyone other than someone like joe biden, whose own daughter said he molested her in the shower as a child.
She obviously has the high moral ground on Lying Donnie Sexual Abuser. Heck, she hasn't been found to have sexually abused anyone, hasn't paid tens of millions of dollars in fines for doing it, she hasn't cheated on her husband like Trump has with his many wives, she hasn't paid hundreds of thousands of dollars to prostitutes to screw her, and she hasn't taken Russian golden showers. Very poor analogy regarding "high moral ground" there scruffy. Very poor. But expected. You probably forgot who you were posting about 😅

She has moral high ground over trump. 80 percent of the world has more moral high ground than Don

Draft dodgers WERE choosing not to serve. They were being told they had to whether they wanted to or not. The wealthy dodged “legally” while everyone else did what they had to do.

Reactions: Tom Paris
Link to cheating? Same reliable source as the one that has confirmed what a cheater Trump is would work for me. 🙄

Combine those things with his despicable treatment of John McCain, an undeniable American War hero, and his failure to go to the Normandy Cemetery because it was raining, and our vets ought to be turning their back on him when they see him.

Too lazy to look it up- who was the last president who actually served? GWB- but it was like national guard?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT