ADVERTISEMENT

Haley calls out 'Bone Spurs' Trump for dodging the draft

For me, it was the same but it was more my Grandpa, being a fan of Reagan and him taking it to the Soviets politically, the Libyans with some missiles. I clearly remember him being shot too.
I remember the class cheering in 9th grade sociology when Reagan took over and the hostages were immediately released from Iran. Even as a kid we felt like foreign countries weren't going to mess with us with Reagan in office. That was pride in country and not forced nationalism.

Except the Biden thing never happened. But keep bringing it up if it helps you sleep at night.
The fbi raided a journalist in a sunrise raid to retrieve said diary. It happened. Whatever you need to tell yourself though to sleep at night

• Haha
Reactions: sabula
The fbi raided a journalist in a sunrise raid to retrieve said diary. It happened. Whatever you need to tell yourself though to sleep at night

People went to jail for stealing it and selling it. The journalist who was raided was in possession of stolen property. Diary never contained any mention of any abuse by Biden.

People went to jail for stealing it and selling it. The journalist who was raided was in possession of stolen property. Diary never contained any mention of any abuse by Biden.
The journalist the fbi raided was not the one who stole it and tried to turn it over to the fbi prior to them raiding him even. It absolutely includes accusations of joe showering with Ashley.

• Haha
It's funny you require ironclad proof that Trump did or said something before you will comment, yet you believe and propagate debunked conspiracy theory and baseless rumors that are started about a Democrat as if they were fact.
MAGA only way to deal with truth and facts. Scruffy tries sooooo hard...

I see Northern is full on lip kissing Trump’s butt today.
Yep... totally supports Lying Donnie Sexual Abuser calling our dead service members losers and suckers. Scruffy and he needs to keep slinking away in embarrassment, or go hole up with his and Lying Donnie Sexual Abuser's buddy Putin.

Yep... totally supports Lying Donnie Sexual Abuser calling our dead service members losers and suckers. Scruffy and he needs to keep slinking away in embarrassment, or go hole up with his and Lying Donnie Sexual Abuser's buddy Putin.
Northern is probably trying to get to Maryland to piss on McCain’s grave.

I remember the class cheering in 9th grade sociology when Reagan took over and the hostages were immediately released from Iran. Even as a kid we felt like foreign countries weren't going to mess with us with Reagan in office. That was pride in country and not forced nationalism.
I believe there was some behind the scenes dealings there that kept the hostages in Iran.
But it's behind a paywall.

The journalist the fbi raided was not the one who stole it and tried to turn it over to the fbi prior to them raiding him even. It absolutely includes accusations of joe showering with Ashley.

Except it didn't. The "journalist" was part of a right wing group Project Veritas, who would not confirm it as authentic, would have loved to have found that kind of dirt on Biden, but didn't find anything and wouldn't release it. They gave it to a right wing blog who published what was said to a copy of the diary. This version, also unauthenticated, contains no mention of abuse. However, a made up a quote from right wing social media circulated with this claim.

Here is the link to the so called "diary": https://www.docdroid.net/AHRA5wJ/alleged-ashley-biden-diary-full-release-nf-wm-rev2-pdf

Go to the page listed in the image below and tell me what you see there. I'm sure you won't, and you'll have some excuse as to why you can't or won't or maybe you'll have some even more grand conspiracy theory about why this is still true, despite it not being the case.

The fact you don't look things up and try to find the truth yourself just goes to show your willful ignorance.

main-qimg-e916fb5f94f912e1249de4d2a498b062-pjlq

Scruffy is just grasping at any straw to try and conjure up some fake equivalency between his cult leader's despicable sexual abuse conviction, and deplorable comments regarding our brave service members with well... anything he can try to conjure or spin. He's an embarassment.

Scruffy is just grasping at any straw to try and conjure up some fake equivalency between his cult leader's despicable sexual abuse conviction, and deplorable comments regarding our brave service members with well... anything he can try to conjure or spin. He's an embarassment.
Dude you're almost manic at this point. Take a break pal. You're gonna have a stroke.

• Haha
Except Ben Barnes told the NYT a year ago that he had accompanied John Connally to the ME to offer a deal that would put the hostage release on hold until after Reagan was elected. Don’t release the hostages before the election. Mr. Reagan will win and give you a better deal.

Barnes said he shared that at the time with other people including Mark K. Updegrove, president of the L.B.J. Foundation; Tom Johnson, a former aide to Lyndon Johnson (no relation) who later became publisher of the Los Angeles Times and president of CNN; Larry Temple, a former aide to Mr. Connally and Lyndon Johnson; and H.W. Brands, a University of Texas historian. All four of them - still living - confirmed that Barnes had shared the details of the trip with them decades ago.

Here's what Brands said: While researching my book about Reagan, I asked Ben Barnes, whom I had known, if he had had any dealings with Reagan. In the conversation he mentioned his trip with John Connally to the Middle East in the summer of 1980. He told me that his trip with his old friend and mentor turned out to have a purpose beyond making Connally look like secretary of state material. Connally conveyed to governments and influential people in the Middle East that it would "not be helpful" - Barnes's characterization - to the Reagan campaign if the hostages were released before the election. I asked Barnes if that message came to Connally from William Casey, Reagan's campaign manager at that time; Barnes said he didn't know and didn't ask.

I followed up in some Connally papers at the LBJ Library to corroborate the journey. It checked out. There I also discovered a memo of a phone call from Nancy Reagan at the Reagan ranch to Connally on the trip. So Reagan was aware of the trip.

Assuming that's all factual, Reagan's shipment of arms to Iran as part of the nutty Iran-Contra scandal makes perfect sense as the quid for the hostage quo.

Reactions: mthawkeyes
He was 19 years old - and had volunteered.
Can anyone here think of any 19 year old today who could do what he did?
Yes, I know a lot of kids, and I have not lost faith that many would answer the call. We've seen it in the last 20 years.

An election year hit, two months before the election.

White House deputy chief of staff Dan Scavino deemed the report a “disgraceful attempt to smear POTUS,” former White House press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders called it “total BS,” and Trump campaign spokesperson Hogan Gidley said the story was filled with “disgusting, grotesque, reprehensible lies.”
Oh, well, if Dan Scavino, Sarah Sanders, and Hogan Gidley say so...
The Rock Eye Roll GIF by WWE

• Haha
How our brave vets and service members must be disgusted with Lying Donnie Sexual Abuser's draft dodging scheme with his laughable and overused bone spurs ploy. Haley was spot on. Combine his draft dodging with his despicable characterization of our dead war heroes as 'losers and suckers' and I can see why military service members want nothing to do with him. He's an embarassment to the USA.
It's gonna be pretty funny when she bows out and immediately endorses Trump.

Reactions: lucas80
It's gonna be pretty funny when she bows out and immediately endorses Trump.
Especially when he graciously accepts the endorsement, then takes a dump on her in public. It's the same fate that is awaiting Kim Reynolds.

Reactions: McLovin32
Haley spent too much time talking about Biden and age limits throught the summer/fall leading up to iowa, forgetting she was running against Trump

She raised her hand when asked who would pardon trump.

its a little too late to go after trump, nimrata
Yep, her advisers whiffed on that decision.

Oh well, hopefully the die hard Haley supporters won't vote for Turd.

Dude you're almost manic at this point. Take a break pal. You're gonna have a stroke.
A stroke... nah, this is fun. My daily dose of comedy, watching the cult try to defend the indefensible. But truly thanks for your concern.

Gee, I must be an exception to your observation. I got drafted into the Army in May of 1965 along with many other "lefties." Being just a bumbling bumkin from rural Iowa, I didn't have a rich Daddy to buy me a "bone spur" medical discharge.
Remember, all of this comes from a hypocrite who claims to back the military but who cheered on the lying attacks on an Ivy League volunteer from a wealthy family who went to Vietnam and won the Silver Star and the Bronze Star.

Biden received five student draft deferments, first as an undergraduate at the University of Delaware and later as a law student at Syracuse University.

After a medical exam in April 1968, he received the "1-Y" classification, which meant he could only be drafted in a national emergency.

Biden released his Selective Service records to the Associated Press in 2008. At the time, a spokesperson said he was "disqualified from service because of asthma as a teenager," per The News Journal.

"Lifeguard/Football player Joe Biden got five draft deferments for asthma during Vietnam," a post claims, alongside a photo of high-school-aged Biden.

"Lifeguard/Football player Joe Biden got five draft deferments for asthma during Vietnam," a post claims, alongside a photo of high-school-aged Biden.

Asthma makes you ineligible for joining the military. It does not prevent you from playing sports.

Biden received five student draft deferments, first as an undergraduate at the University of Delaware and later as a law student at Syracuse University.

After a medical exam in April 1968, he received the "1-Y" classification, which meant he could only be drafted in a national emergency.

Biden released his Selective Service records to the Associated Press in 2008. At the time, a spokesperson said he was "disqualified from service because of asthma as a teenager," per The News Journal.

I wouldn't cast stones on any candidate for evading the draft. I've seen Platoon, no way would I want to go there.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT