ADVERTISEMENT

Haley calls out 'Bone Spurs' Trump for dodging the draft

When Bush one was president? Yes, I was 4 when I started following politics
I meant during Vietnam. The last time any guy had to worry about being drafted and going over to fight in a ridiculous war started by old assholes who were justifying their jobs in the Pentagon.
In other words you don’t have a clue about the real feelings or facts and how much 18-20 year olds wanted to avoid getting shot at for no good reason.

I meant during Vietnam. The last time any guy had to worry about being drafted and going over to fight in a ridiculous war started by old assholes who were justifying their jobs in the Pentagon.
In other words you don’t have a clue about the real feelings or facts and how much 18-20 year olds wanted to avoid getting shot at for no good reason.
Ahh.....no, born in 77. I know it would be scary, but I also do not recall GW making fun of any military people. Trump on the other hand is a giant prick when it suits him.

Ahh.....no, born in 77. I know it would be scary, but I also do not recall GW making fun of any military people. Trump on the other hand is a giant prick when it suits him.
Trump’s entourage has to hide anything McCain related. Because of Trump’s inferiority complex of his service.
Clarinda, is merely stating that nothing is wrong with what Trump did. But he shouldn’t go around acting as if he’s Rambo and shitting on other people’s service. Just because they disagree with him. By Trump engaging in that behavior. His running from service is now fair game to criticize.

Were you alive back then?
I agree with this. George W Bush took a strategic service route to avoid Vietnam. There were no guarantees that he wouldn’t end up there.

My dad tried to avoid Vietnam by joining the Coast Guard. He was initially assigned to St. Pete Beach. Orders changed, and he was getting shot at on the Mekong two months later.

The alleged "losers and suckers" language is disputed. It has never been proven.
Look it up dope. It's been reported worldwide and I have found four different periodicals now that confirm it. Don't lie about it, be a man, grow a spine, and admit that Lying Donnie Sexual Abuser is a military fiasco who denegrated our dead war heroes. Unless, of course, you also agree with his words. Do you?

Reactions: Tom Paris
Look it up dope. It's been reported worldwide and I have found four different periodicals now that confirm it. Don't lie about it, be a man, grow a spine, and admit that Lying Donnie Sexual Abuser is a military fiasco who denegrated our dead war heroes. Unless, of course, you also agree with his words. Do you?

It's disputed and has never been proven.

It's disputed and has never been proven.
Way to stick up for the guy that denigrated our war heroes. So I will assume your answer is yes you agree with them. You should be ashamed. You should slink away from this board in embarrassment. You are.

He was 19 years old - and had volunteered.
Can anyone here think of any 19 year old today who could do what he did?

I can think of 1 off the top of my head. His father is an AF Col and he just claimed the military all Euro wrestling title at his weight. None others come to mind.

An election year hit, two months before the election.

White House deputy chief of staff Dan Scavino deemed the report a “disgraceful attempt to smear POTUS,” former White House press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders called it “total BS,” and Trump campaign spokesperson Hogan Gidley said the story was filled with “disgusting, grotesque, reprehensible lies.”

White House deputy chief of staff Dan Scavino deemed the report a “disgraceful attempt to smear POTUS,” former White House press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders called it “total BS,” and Trump campaign spokesperson Hogan Gidley said the story was filled with “disgusting, grotesque, reprehensible lies.”
So a bunch of his enabler stick up for him? And that's how you say it's not true? Read the many many reports of it, including as reported from John Kelly his own chief of staff, that said it's true. Thank you for again proving that you support the horrendous words of your cult leader calling our brave service members 'losers and suckers'. Like I said, slink away and hide behind a tree. You are an embarrassment

Trump’s entourage has to hide anything McCain related. Because of Trump’s inferiority complex of his service.
Clarinda, is merely stating that nothing is wrong with what Trump did. But he shouldn’t go around acting as if he’s Rambo and shitting on other people’s service. Just because they disagree with him. By Trump engaging in that behavior. His running from service is now fair game to criticize.
There is something wrong with what Trump did. The same way there was something wrong with Biden did.

And this isn’t a Republican or Democrat thing, McCain, Kerry, and George W, were all ridiculed and had their service questioned.

So a bunch of his enabler stick up for him? And that's how you say it's not true? Read the many many reports of it, including as reported from John Kelly his own chief of staff, that said it's true. Thank you for again proving that you support the horrendous words of your cult leader calling our brave service members 'losers and suckers'. Like I said, slink away and hide behind a tree. You are an embarrassment

I don't see anywhere in this thread where Northern is supporting the comments, if in fact they were spoken. He's just saying that it's in dispute.

Your post sounds kind of crazy but I totally get this. We ate dinner every night at 5:30 with the NBC news on in the kitchen. I was born in 1968 and my first news memories were of Watergate. I remember when Nixon resigned because my parents were watching it.

Reactions: ClarindaA's
The alleged "losers and suckers" language is disputed. It has never been proven.
This is where you don't use logic or show common sense. Trump has, ON THE RECORD, made horrible comments about members of the military, so logically I believe it. Another thing was when Bolton was asked about it and his reply was, "I didn't hear it." NOT, "He didn't say that." "I DIDN'T HEAR IT." He knows damn well that it was said.

Use. Logic.

This is where you don't use logic or show common sense. Trump has, ON THE RECORD, made horrible comments about members of the military, so logically I believe it. Another thing was when Bolton was asked about it and his reply was, "I didn't hear it." NOT, "He didn't say that." "I DIDN'T HEAR IT." He knows damn well that it was said.

Use. Logic.
I’m trying to figure out why would Kelly make it up. By making it up he insults the memory of his son and fellow servicemen. That’s what clinches it for me.

Reactions: mnole03
'Bone Spurs' Trump. Says it all. Coward. And as mentioned earlier, so afraid of John McClain's reputation because he pales in comparison to it.
McCain wasn’t afraid to tell it like he saw it about DJT either. So Trump responded with the usual insults and name calling.
McCain was not a guy to get crosswise with.

Reactions: sabula and VodkaSam
I’m trying to figure out why would Kelly make it up. By making it up he insults the memory of his son and fellow servicemen. That’s what clinches it for me.
Kelly knows what he said. And reported it. Lying Donnie Sexual Abuser obviously said it. His enablers are now trying to revise history. He's an embarrassment to the USA and all military service members.

They've been directed towards a specific political opponent.
And thank you for confirming that Trump made horrible comments about military members. First thing you've said that's true so far. I hope you condemn it instead of supporting it. But I guess not.

Your post sounds kind of crazy but I totally get this. We ate dinner every night at 5:30 with the NBC news on in the kitchen. I was born in 1968 and my first news memories were of Watergate. I remember when Nixon resigned because my parents were watching it.
For me, it was the same but it was more my Grandpa, being a fan of Reagan and him taking it to the Soviets politically, the Libyans with some missiles. I clearly remember him being shot too.

Reactions: Tom Paris
Haley cheated on her husband multiple times. Not sure she has the moral high ground on anyone other than someone like joe biden, whose own daughter said he molested her in the shower as a child.

Except the Biden thing never happened. But keep bringing it up if it helps you sleep at night.

I think this has gone away for many kids simply because of all the viewing options. Back in the day, if you were going to watch TV you had the choice of the three networks and all of them had the news on at the same time.

'Bone Spurs' Trump. Says it all. Coward. And as mentioned earlier, so afraid of John McClain's reputation because he pales in comparison to it.
donald trump GIF

McCain wasn’t afraid to tell it like he saw it about DJT either. So Trump responded with the usual insults and name calling.
McCain was not a guy to get crosswise with.
LOL...look at goldie pretending she respected McCain. Trump called McCain a "loser" in 2015. Who voted for him in 2016? In 2018, Trump was reported to have said, "We’re not going to support that loser’s funeral". Three different sources who were present confirmed that he said it. Who voted for Trump in 2020?

It's funny you require ironclad proof that Trump did or said something before you will comment, yet you believe and propagate debunked conspiracy theory and baseless rumors that are started about a Democrat as if they were fact.

Please provide further information on the above allegation that you just made.

• Haha
Reactions: sabula
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT