ADVERTISEMENT

Hannah saved our arse!!! Off to the NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP!!!

donald trump gop GIF by Election 2016

Kate Martins buckets down the stretch was critical as well. Sure they turnover slammed the door open for opponent to steal the win back but it was understandable to be worried for back court violation. Those turnaround shots were not easy looks and came with a lot of pressure.

Warnock with The rebound last year, and Affolter with THE rebound last night.

Travis Scott is clearly a Stuelke/Iowa fan. NSFW language, but we all understand!…

My gosh, think of all of the celebrities and the every day Joes across America who have become fans of Iowa women's basketball

Are we becoming a national program? Allie Deal, a 5 star recruit from California, is one example of how Lisa is now recruiting (and winning) against the blue bloods nationwide.

I really hope the momentum continues after Caitlin is gone....

My gosh, think of all of the celebrities and the every day Joes across America who have become fans of Iowa women's basketball

Are we becoming a national program? Allie Deal, a 5 star recruit from California, is one example of how Lisa is now recruiting (and winning) against the blue bloods nationwide.

I really hope the momentum continues after Caitlin is gone....
Then on the other hand, iowa basketball has a lot of people who hate them too.
Such a weird situation. There's no middle ground, it's either fans loving Iowa or hating them. So much jealously.

She played agressive and hard. She's more athletic than most other bigs. I see her having a very bright future.

Hannah played 38 minutes, too.

O'Grady came in for the other 2 minutes but after Addie committed 1 turnover and 2 fouls in those 2 minutes Lisa put Hannah back in

how is Iowa doing this? ;)

I just hope we have enough gas in the tank tomorrow

Reactions: SI_NYC
Then on the other hand, iowa basketball has a lot of people who hate them too.
Such a weird situation. There's no middle ground, it's either fans loving Iowa or hating them. So much jealously.

we showed up uninvited to the blue blood party! ;)

last year South Carolina was the defending national champion and we beat them.

this year LSU was the defending national champion and we beat them.

crazy, wonderful 2 year run!

It is a little nuts. Friday morning, I was taking my morning walk and was walking through our small town's village center and overheard a woman on the phone talking about watching Iowa and CC in the evening. I live in a suburb of NYC, fyi.

Apparently the Hawks have no chance. SC has more talent, is deep, and well rested (their starters played far fewer minutes in the semifinal than Iowa's).

Might as well not even play the game. :rolleyes:

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT