ADVERTISEMENT

Happy Father's Day

goldmom

HR Legend
Mar 29, 2002
To all you Dads - right, left, center, etc.
You are so important in your children's lives, and I hope you are recognized every day - but especially today.

And if you're fortunate enough to still have your Dad in your life, be sure to wish him a happy day. You'll miss him when he's gone. ☺️

You are so important in your children's lives, and I hope you are recognized every day - but especially today.

And if you're fortunate enough to still have your Dad in your life, be sure to wish him a happy day. You'll miss him when he's gone. ☺️
Bittersweet day. Love my 5 year old and baby brother coming July 19th like crazy. I miss my dad so much, hard to believe it's been 7 years. Much love to everyone and especially to you, Goldie. Thanks for posting!

Thanks Mom
Read in the paper this morning about birthing persons and sperm contributors
and just shake my head at how society is trying to take the love and the personal
contact and MOM and DAD out of our children's life.

Great post, goldmom!
Happy Father’s Day, knuckleheads.
As @jasonrann posted, this is a bittersweet day, since my Pops died 10 years ago.
I got the present I wanted. H2O. Our well pump quit on us late yesterday and the well guy came out this a.m. at 9:00. He pulled 160’ of pipe and the pump. There was about 40’ of damaged wiring that he replaced. Our pressure tank had virtually no PSI and it was causing the pump to short cycle (run a lot) and the line got twisted a bit.
Thanks, Derrick, for coming out on a Sunday Holiday morning. In honor of the thread about rounding up a check, I tipped the dude $45. He was blown away. Happy Father’s Day, well repair guy!

Thanks, SB.

Reactions: goldmom
Great post, goldmom!
Happy Father’s Day, knuckleheads.
As @jasonrann posted, this is a bittersweet day, since my Pops died 10 years ago.
I got the present I wanted. H2O. Our well pump quit on us late yesterday and the well guy came out this a.m. at 9:00. He pulled 160’ of pipe and the pump. There was about 40’ of damaged wiring that he replaced. Our pressure tank had virtually no PSI and it was causing the pump to short cycle (run a lot) and the line got twisted a bit.
Thanks, Derrick, for coming out on a Sunday Holiday morning. In honor of the thread about rounding up a check, I tipped the dude $45. He was blown away. Happy Father’s Day, well repair guy!
Damn! Nice work by that guy and you on the tip!

I just wrapped up my final day after a week with my kids at Glacier NP. I kind of want to leave them here. But I had a couple beers and everything’s good again. That’s legit dad-ing right there, right?!

Thanks @goldmom for the call out.

Spent the day with my Dad and Mom at Ledges Park for a picnic and taking my dog for a splash party in the creek. So glad I have my dad with me still, and the same with my granddad.

Reactions: Moral
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT