ADVERTISEMENT

Woman loses leg in freak boat propeller accident

Not to defend @McLovin32 here, but it seems that if it’s god’s will that he gets high every day, god will allow thy will to be done.

Truly mysterious ways, that god.
Exactly. God controls everything a person does. Like me saying how much of a douche he is. He should never be mad at me for calling him a douche because I have no control over what I do. God does everything for me. Because God exists in my life, it’s actually pretty boring because I can’t control anything that I do. For example I’d love to just go rob a bank right now but I can’t because God won’t let me. Instead he’s having my arms drive my vehicle into work and then he will have me complete tasks at work. But first I have to write out this reply and call Mclovin a douche again.

Signed, god

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Faithnolemore
Exactly. God controls everything a person does. Like me saying how much of a douche he is. He should never be mad at me for calling him a douche because I have no control over what I do. God does everything for me. Because God exists in my life, it’s actually pretty boring because I can’t control anything that I do. For example I’d love to just go rob a bank right now but I can’t because God won’t let me. Instead he’s having my arms drive my vehicle into work and then he will have me complete tasks at work. But first I have to write out this reply and call Mclovin a douche again.

Signed, god

A true "Jesus take the wheel"!

Reactions: McLovin32
A true "Jesus take the wheel"!
And I arrived safely!
thank god singing GIF by WE tv

This thread is beautiful. An absolutely perfect illustration of all “christians” once you get past the fake veneer. Thank you iafb for your service.

This thread is beautiful. An absolutely perfect illustration of all “christians” once you get past the fake veneer. Thank you iafb for your service.
You’re welcome. Just trying to be a god hating good person like the rest of you. It’s a different mindset of just bashing people rather than trying to reason with someone.
But hey it’s gods doing.

• Love
Reactions: Hawki97
It’s not IAFB’s fault that he keeps thinking about banging men. That’s the devil trying to turn him gay.
soon we’ll all be one gay family, banging each other, getting high, being good people who love to make fun of other peoples beliefs and ideas. We should call ourselves hard core liberals. It’s what god wants us to do.

It really is beautiful isn’t it? He tries to tell everyone in a different thread that everyone should help everyone and the world would be better.

Then a day later he’s on a homophobic rant cursing at people. True Christian values.

• Love
Reactions: nelly02 and Hawki97
Did they also resort to homophobic slurs when their feelings were hurt?
i brought up the homophobic slur because you brought it up talking about how gays turn gay and aren’t born that way. So I mention you being gay because I thought that is what I was supposed to do as a good person non Christian. I’m learning the ways from you and your fellow good people.

It really is beautiful isn’t it? He tries to tell everyone in a different thread that everyone should help everyone and the world would be better.

Then a day later he’s on a homophobic rant cursing at people. True Christian values.

The sad thing is he’s having an awakening of sorts right now, demonstrating deep down that he’s a piece of shit like everyone else. That awakening will be halted though once he goes and hangs out with the other fakers on Sunday and “cleanses his soul.” And we’ll be back to square one - a shiny god veneer shield hiding the judgy piece of shit underneath. Also, no offense iafb as I’m not trying to pick on you specifically, you’re just one of millions and millions with the same condition.

I think we need to get together and do some drugs. That might help you realize I’m one of you now.
The sad thing is he’s having an awakening of sorts right now, demonstrating deep down that he’s a piece of shit like everyone else. That awakening will be halted though once he goes and hangs out with the other fakers on Sunday and “cleanses his soul.” And we’ll be back to square one - a shiny god veneer shield hiding the judgy piece of shit underneath. Also, no offense iafb as I’m not trying to pick on you specifically, you’re just one of millions and millions with the same condition.
We should burn down those faker hangout centers. That will teach them for being different than us.
shit why stop there. Let’s just burn down everything else we don’t like. What’s the point of being nice to anyone if they don’t want to be like us. It’s not like we have to worry about any life after death.

I think we need to get together and do some drugs. That might help you realize I’m one of you now.

We should burn down those faker hangout centers. That will teach them for being different than us.
shit why stop there. Let’s just burn down everything else we don’t like. What’s the point of being nice to anyone if they don’t want to be like us. It’s not like we have to worry about any life after death.

Humans are assholes - there’s no reason to be nice. I’m no arsonist though.

i brought up the homophobic slur because you brought it up talking about how gays turn gay and aren’t born that way. So I mention you being gay because I thought that is what I was supposed to do as a good person non Christian. I’m learning the ways from you and your fellow good people.
Everyone knows the devil turns people gay. Why would that motivate you to use a homophobic slur?

Humans are assholes - there’s no reason to be nice. I’m no arsonist though.
Well maybe today’s the day to start. I mean why not, what’s holding you back? Are you scared? Gods dumb so why would we stop there? Rules and laws are dumb too.
Just because someone along the way probably told you not to light things on fire, you’re going to follow what they said?
F that! Let’s destroy anything and everyone that doesn’t follow our “good people” cult.

Signed, god

So god really did allow that woman’s leg to be cut off and saved her life? Is that what I take from this?

Your god sounds like an asshole. No offense.

Actually: take all the offense.

So god really did allow that woman’s leg to be cut off and saved her life? Is that what I take from this?

Your god sounds like an asshole. No offense.

Actually: take all the offense.
Whose god are you talking about? I don’t have a god if you’re talking about me. I’m in the good person cult. Keep up moron and have fun cleaning the urinals today.

Well we don’t follow God so we must follow the devil. Wouldn’t that then make us gay? If I’m gay am I not allowed to use a gay slur? Keep up moron.
Wut? Sounds like you’re just looking for weak excuses to use a homophobic slur. All part of the sky fairy’s plan I’m sure.

Well maybe today’s the day to start. I mean why not, what’s holding you back? Are you scared? Gods dumb so why would we stop there? Rules and laws are dumb too.
Just because someone along the way probably told you not to light things on fire, you’re going to follow what they said?
F that! Let’s destroy anything and everyone that doesn’t follow our “good people” cult.

I just don't really like fire that much.

Wut? Sounds like you’re just looking for weak excuses to use a homophobic slur. All part of the sky fairy’s plan I’m sure.
Had to be. Why else would I have said it.
Btw, I used to not see calling you fag boy any different than others calling anyone a MAGA whether they like Trump or dislike Trump but are Republican.
Glad I’m just a non Christian good person now. I can call anyone a moron, fag or MAGA. To bad I wasn’t black, I could use the n word then as well.

Last edited:
  • Haha
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT