ADVERTISEMENT

Happy Thanksgiving, you nut jobs!

My sanity allows me too evaluate the fact that many on here are in fact on the border of being mentally insane. Now, nut jobs have many levels of sanity, I would say on a scale of 1-10, 10 being the cookoo for coco puffs type of loopy loop and 1 being completely level headed and Rational types, I would rank myself around a #2. So In my expertise opinion, all of you be a ship O fools, quite honestly most should be committed to an institutionalized institutionary. My apologies to the offended in advance. Many thanks go out to Basil Hayden for the content of this evaluation.

Last edited:
My sanity allows me too evaluate the fact that many on here are in fact on the border of being mentally insane. Now, nut jobs have many levels of sanity, I would say on a scale of 1-10, 10 being the cookoo for coco puffs type of loopy loop and 1 being completely level headed and Rational types, I would rank myself around a #2. So In my expertise opinion, all of you be a ship O fools and quite honestly most should be committed to an institutionalized institutionary. My apologies to the offended in advance. Many thanks go out to Basil Hayden for the content of this evaluation.
nut job is such an arbitrary term….. I’m 83%

Reactions: sambud and Grip220
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT