ADVERTISEMENT

Harbaugh

Has Harbaugh had time for any "snacks" while working the chains?
harbaugh_slow.gif

ESPN is building the Michigan program. Everything this guy does is plastered all over ESPN.

He hires coaches of players he is recruiting. He works the chain crew at a HS game (should be a recruiting violation). Just waiting to see him suit up and officiate a HS game of a recruit he trying to get.

But Michigan wants to win, they will do ANYTHING and I mean ANYTHING to win.

ESPN is building the Michigan program. Everything this guy does is plastered all over ESPN.

He hires coaches of players he is recruiting. He works the chain crew at a HS game (should be a recruiting violation). Just waiting to see him suit up and officiate a HS game of a recruit he trying to get.

Jealous huh? Don't worry u will see him soon

Reactions: H8FULLGR8

Now that is funny. The guy is working his ass off rebuilding the Michigan image and you want to act like ESPN is doing it for him. The guy sleeps, eats, and breathes his job which is what it takes to be on top. Our guy not so much.

Booger eater, eats boogers! But one would be hard pressed to say booger biter isn't working that michigan program back to kicking ass and taking names.. He looks like the hardest working, most publicity getting, biggest recruit landing, dried up snot eating man in the big ten right now.. And michigan loves him.. They may even try to lock him up for while with a big extension for 45 mill if he pans out.. Has KF ever tried boogers??

Reactions: blhawk
Booger eater, eats boogers! But one would be hard pressed to say booger biter isn't working that michigan program back to kicking ass and taking names.. He looks like the hardest working, most publicity getting, biggest recruit landing, dried up snot eating man in the big ten right now.. And michigan loves him.. They may even try to lock him up for while with a big extension for 45 mill if he pans out.. Has KF ever tried boogers??
They might be tastier than the gum.

So, he's creative? I wish we had that.

Reactions: studed
Probably the best coach in football after Belicheck.

He'll be back in the nfl sooner than latter. Probably after he wins a national championship.

I would take a coach like Harbaugh to come to Iowa and win a National Championship- even if it meant he would leave to the NFL after doing it.

Reactions: studed

He'll be back in the nfl sooner than latter. Probably after he wins a national championship.

Nevermind the fact that he has a new house in the same neighborhood as his parents, a couple young kids and a baby on the way.

Harbaugh will be at UM longer than you think.

He suffered an epic collapse at San Francisco hitching his wagon to Kaepernick. That's basically a dumpster fire now.

I'd take Mike Zimmer over Harbaugh any day.

He suffered an epic collapse at San Francisco hitching his wagon to Kaepernick. That's basically a dumpster fire now.

I'd take Mike Zimmer over Harbaugh any day.
Remember you touting Iowa Defense better than Michigans D? LOL... there went your credibility.

Harbaugh seems to go to extremes to get recruits. I guess we'll have to wait and see if he goes too extreme and the program gets sanctions thrown their way. With that being said I see him getting to a NC within 2-3 years.

That's the way it should be. You should do ANYTHING to win. I wish we did more of that. ESPN doesn't have to build their brand. It's already there, and Harbaugh is a stud. He may be crazy, but he is an absolute stud, and the dude can coach.

Nevermind the fact that he has a new house in the same neighborhood as his parents, a couple young kids and a baby on the way.

Harbaugh will be at UM longer than you think.

You're a Michigan fan; you seriously think Harbaugh is more interested in playing house than meeting challenges on the horizon?

The NFL will be calling him every year. If he gives that up so that he can continue to have Sunday night dinners at Mom and Dad's with the fam, your program might go dormant again in a hurry.

You're a Michigan fan; you seriously think Harbaugh is more interested in playing house than meeting challenges on the horizon?

The NFL will be calling him every year. If he gives that up so that he can continue to have Sunday night dinners at Mom and Dad's with the fam, your program might go dormant again in a hurry.

I understand how that narrative has infested itself within minds of opposing fan bases.

However, people seem to forget how Harbaugh's last stint in the NFL went. It was a constant struggle with the GM and ownership. Harbaugh will never have the autonomy in the NFL as he does at UofM. Ward Manuel, UM's AD, is on record saying that he takes a Laissez-faire approach to dealing with his coaches. He gives them free reign, and makes sure they have every resource they need to be successful.

Not to mention Harbaugh is a celebrity in Ann Arbor. He sits in this same office that his hero Bo Schembeckler did. I'm positive that Harbaugh is trying to solidify his spot as one of the greatest coaches in Michigan history; right up there with Bo. Couple this with the fact that he's raising a young family in one of the most decorated cities in the US.

Sure, there's the possibility that he may jump back to the NFL after his contract is up. It's not all doom and gloom, though. Harbaugh has already made Michigan a desirable place to coach again. Look at how much publicity the national pundits give UM, the program practically recruits for itself. I have no doubt in my mind that Manuel will be able to secure another A+ hire in the unlikely event of a Harbaugh departure.

In the meantime, I'm enjoying the revamping of the Wolvering football program. Its nice to have a Tier-1 coach again.

Reactions: BEAN DOG

Yeah, it is obvious you have NO IDEA what you are talking about here. But that is OK.

Anyway, speaking of dormant program, wouldn't you say that is what Iowa has been under Ferentz?

The guy announced a Homecoming queen at a high school? How is that not contact? He is at the school where a "potential recruit" is. He is taking advantage of the loop holes in the recruiting game.

Personally if I am the opposing team playing there and he says he wants to run the chain, I say no thank you. Find someone else, pretty sure that wasn't a distraction at all to their players. Having him on the sidelines. Pretty soon Snoop Dogg and J-Lo are going to be wanting to run the chains.

What if Harbaugh doesn't win a NC within 4 years, Do the boosters keep him around? I mean Hoke won what 11 games his first year? What if Harbaugh loses to OSU and never reaches the BTC within 4 years. Do the Michigan faithful keep him around. Just wondering.

I think he has the defense this year, but his offense could use some work. Spate doesn't seem like the type of QB to win it all.

What Harbaugh is doing & the way he is doing it, brings conversation & intrigue to the conference.

I, for one, am glad he's here.

Harbaugh is great for Michigan, and great for the Big Ten. Before Meyer and Harbaugh arrived, the narrative around the Big Ten was the worst BCS conference, and they would never bounce back, due to demographic issues.

Now OSU and UM are sitting #2 and #3 in the country, and Harbaugh has the highest Q rating of any college coach.

Reactions: hwk23
Yep it's pretty clear They'rrrrrrreeeee baaaaaack... If any one wants to join the u of m, OSU party that program is going to have to innovative and creative or elese those two are gonna run rampant again.. And Booger Eater won't take a back seat to nobody! So we should all just be ready to hate michigan again.. And yes if booger eater and the boys in blue get us on the Matt come nov 12 they will try to put it out if reach on us so we can't come back..

The guy announced a Homecoming queen at a high school? How is that not contact? He is at the school where a "potential recruit" is. He is taking advantage of the loop holes in the recruiting game.

Personally if I am the opposing team playing there and he says he wants to run the chain, I say no thank you. Find someone else, pretty sure that wasn't a distraction at all to their players. Having him on the sidelines. Pretty soon Snoop Dogg and J-Lo are going to be wanting to run the chains.

What if Harbaugh doesn't win a NC within 4 years, Do the boosters keep him around? I mean Hoke won what 11 games his first year? What if Harbaugh loses to OSU and never reaches the BTC within 4 years. Do the Michigan faithful keep him around. Just wondering.

I think he has the defense this year, but his offense could use some work. Spate doesn't seem like the type of QB to win it all.

Michigan is 2nd in the nation in scoring offense, averaging 50 points per game. Second to only Louisville.

That's while playing with their 2nd and 3rd string as well as walk-ons for much of the 2nd half of Hawaii, UCF, Penn State and Rutgers.

No, Michigan's offense isn't flashy. But it's extremely efficient and ranked in the top 30 of the nation in every statistical category.

On a side note, Michigan also has more plays of 20+ yards on the season than Ohio State does.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT