ADVERTISEMENT

Harbaugh

[B said:
What if Harbaugh doesn't win a NC within 4 years, Do the boosters keep him around? I mean Hoke won what 11 games his first year?[/B] What if Harbaugh loses to OSU and never reaches the BTC within 4 years. Do the Michigan faithful keep him around. Just wondering.

I think he has the defense this year, but his offense could use some work. Spate doesn't seem like the type of QB to win it all.

So going 20-18 after his 11-2 season had nothing to do with him being fired? Brady Hoke won with Rich Rods recruits and then fell flat on his face into mediocrity in subsequent years.Harbaugh took Hoke's guys and went 10-3. If I was a Michigan booster, I would be happy with the direction the team is heading under Harbaugh's coaching. Michigan is ranked 3 one-and-a-half years into Harbaugh's tenure and that is after inheriting a 5-7 team (dumpster fire for Michigan) from Brady Hoke.

Reactions: studed
The guy announced a Homecoming queen at a high school? How is that not contact? He is at the school where a "potential recruit" is. He is taking advantage of the loop holes in the recruiting game.

Personally if I am the opposing team playing there and he says he wants to run the chain, I say no thank you. Find someone else, pretty sure that wasn't a distraction at all to their players. Having him on the sidelines. Pretty soon Snoop Dogg and J-Lo are going to be wanting to run the chains.

What if Harbaugh doesn't win a NC within 4 years, Do the boosters keep him around? I mean Hoke won what 11 games his first year? What if Harbaugh loses to OSU and never reaches the BTC within 4 years. Do the Michigan faithful keep him around. Just wondering.

I think he has the defense this year, but his offense could use some work. Spate doesn't seem like the type of QB to win it all.
You have more faith in the 'Baugh than I do. There is at least one person who is betting that be blows out his aorta before the year is over from his antics.

I think it is going to be interesting to see the contrast between the new UM and ole Iowa. If a return to the days of UM 56 and Iowa 3, etc as it was for oh so many years until St Hayden got here and actually, in a way, did the same thing to UM that they may be preparing to do to Iowa again. Hayden suddenly took stogy old Coach Shembeckler(sp) and with some exotics and so on, started beating the boys with the ugliest helmets in college football. Now KF seems to have donned mantel of boring football and the young gun is sauntering out of the Long Branch looking to take him out. Perhaps the sight just might, might I say, generate some interest in trying to energize both the offensive and defensive play of the Hawkeyes. I can dream can't I?

Reactions: Stormn Norman
Lord please light a fire under KF's vanilla A$$ and let him pull out evey inch of Iowa's play book and use every player to not let booger eater come to iowa city and take over. let us conjure the Bullies of the Big Ten and send booger Jim back to Ms. Ann Arbor with one on the L side of the things! Amen! I've done everything that I can do now for a Hawks win on Nov 12th (three days before opening day of firearm deer season here in Michigan) here's to KF doing the same!

I think it is going to be interesting to see the contrast between the new UM and ole Iowa. If a return to the days of UM 56 and Iowa 3, etc as it was for oh so many years until St Hayden got here and actually, in a way, did the same thing to UM that they may be preparing to do to Iowa again. Hayden suddenly took stogy old Coach Shembeckler(sp) and with some exotics and so on, started beating the boys with the ugliest helmets in college football. Now KF seems to have donned mantel of boring football and the young gun is sauntering out of the Long Branch looking to take him out. Perhaps the sight just might, might I say, generate some interest in trying to energize both the offensive and defensive play of the Hawkeyes. I can dream can't I?
Dream responsibly.

Yeah, it is obvious you have NO IDEA what you are talking about here. But that is OK.

Anyway, speaking of dormant program, wouldn't you say that is what Iowa has been under Ferentz?

Well, then please enlighten me. I'm on the edge of my seat. I've never communicated with a personal friend of booger man. Do they taste better in Ann Arbor?

Are you speaking of our "dormant program" which went 12-0 last year and has beaten Michigan 4 out of the last 5? How does a program like Michigan have that kind of mark on the resume? That school must be full of losers from the University President down to the Delta House meat heads (with the PharmD program in between).

Well, then please enlighten me. I'm on the edge of my seat. I've never communicated with a personal friend of booger man. Do they taste better in Ann Arbor?

Are you speaking of our "dormant program" which went 12-0 last year and has beaten Michigan 4 out of the last 5? How does a program like Michigan have that kind of mark on the resume? That school must be full of losers from the University President down to the Delta House meat heads (with the PharmD program in between).

There's a reason you don't see Hoke's or Rodriguez's names displayed anywhere in Ann Arbor today.

The last 5 years have been a wonderful stretch for you guys in this series.

Thankfully a competent coach is now at the helm of the Wolverine program. Boasting the top defense in the nation, and an offense that's really fun to watch as well. After all, It's not every day you see a final score of 78-0 during a prime time matchup like we did two weeks ago against Rutgers. Actually, it's one of Michigan's largest margins of victory ever. Ironically, falling just a little bit short of Michigan's 107-0 win over Iowa.

Last edited:
There's a reason you don't see Hoke's or Rodriguez's names displayed anywhere in Ann Arbor today.

The last 5 years have been a wonderful stretch for you guys in this series. It's closed the gap for Iowa to a respectable overall record of 14 wins and 41 losses to Michigan.

Thankfully a competent coach is now at the helm of the Wolverine program. Boasting the top defense in the nation, and an offense that's really fun to watch as well. After all, It's not every day you see a final score of 78-0 during a prime time matchup like we did two weeks ago against Rutgers. Actually, it's one of Michigan's largest margins of victory ever. Ironically, falling just a little bit short of Michigan's 102-0 win over Iowa.

Woah, never heard of a score like that and had no idea Iowa was on the receiving end. Anyway, we are very proud of our 6-4 record against Michigan since 2002. I do think Michigan beats tOSU this year, fwiw.

Woah, never heard of a score like that and had no idea Iowa was on the receiving end. Anyway, we are very proud of our 6-4 record against Michigan since 2002. I do think Michigan beats tOSU this year, fwiw.

Iowa has been a game that NO Michigan fan has been confident in the past 10+ years. Iowa definitely has had Michigan's number since 2009.

I'm withholding any judgement on the OSU game until I see Michigan get by the likes of MSU and Iowa first.

It's guaranteed that MSU will play out of their minds against UM and it will undoubtedly be closer than it should be. Ferentz and Iowa always seem to play to the level of their competition. Couple that with the fact that it's a night game in November and anything is possible.

Its hard to get excited for "The Game" considering our abysmal record against OSU since the start of the 2000's.

Football is a funny thing, Michigan could wind up undefeated or end up having three losses on the season still. I guess that's why the games are played.

Reactions: hwk23
Dudes a douchenozzle but he will make Michigan Michigan again. The east/b10 is going back to the days of big 2. Our coaches don't want to recruit during the season. JH is working the sidelines of a high school game he is recruiting at. Enjoy the 4 out of 5 fellas these times they are a changing.

Dudes a douchenozzle but he will make Michigan Michigan again. The east/b10 is going back to the days of big 2. Our coaches don't want to recruit during the season. JH is working the sidelines of a high school game he is recruiting at. Enjoy the 4 out of 5 fellas these times they are a changing.

Does the Big Ten change the divisions again? I would think if Michigan and OSU meet every year as ranked 1 & 2 wouldn't they want that match-up in the Big Ten Title game? Just wondering, because with only 4 playoff teams I highly doubt there will ever be a scenario where 2 Big Ten Teams get in. So essentially "the game" becomes a playoff eliminator.

FYI I do like that Harbaugh puts his "best" players on the field regardless of positions. He has Peppers playing QB which is awesome. He isn't afraid to gamble and puts his players in the best spot to win. Now with that being said, I hate his recruiting tactics, as ESPN feels the need to plaster them all over their website. I am pretty sure Harbaugh can't even poop, without having an ESPN reporter wiping his butt for him. I am sure the longer he stays, the less it will be covered. There will be new blood coming into the conference and the SEC will be back so ESPN will focus all their attention on that.

No I don't think so they would rather make sure the blue bloods play then gamble on the big payoff of the ccg. Imo

Congrats again on your coach you have. Solid decisions today.

Harbaugh will overtake Meyer soon enough and then he will go after Saban. After thats done hes back to the real deal.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT