ADVERTISEMENT

Harris raises $310 million in July crushing Trump's numbers.

Suck It Kaitlin Olson GIF by NASCAR

You obviously don't understand the term "cash on hand".

I overestimated your intelligence.
Trump is barely spending any money on actual campaigning. He is also losing to Harris in the national polls. Either he is an idiot for letting the election get away from him when he has $300 million to help get it back. Or he plans on using this money for personal reasons.

Reactions: EasyHawk
Trump is barely spending any money on actual campaigning. He is also losing to Harris in the national polls. Either he is an idiot for letting the election get away from him when he has $300 million to help get it back. Or he plans on using this money for personal reasons.

You are just rambling with nonsense.

lol…if you think Trump isn’t tapping that “cash on hand” for his own purposes, you would be a f’n idiot.
He's brainwashed. I posted this in the other thread. I'll post it here. Trump is such a POS he's using the widow of the man killed at his rally as a punchline now. Over a million dollars was raised for her widow and she heart breakingly said that she rather have her husband back. And the infant Trump decides to make a joke out of the situation. Mind boggling how craven these people are.

Trump will be enraged and posting/saying crazy stuff as usual. He can't handle anything like this. He's so fragile. His family and the lawyers are taking most of his campaign funds.

Reactions: Slappy Pappy
Trump will be enraged and posting/saying crazy stuff as usual. He can't handle anything like this. He's so fragile. His family and the lawyers are taking most of his campaign funds.

You seem a bit unhinged. You might want to consider changing the channel.

• Haha
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT