ADVERTISEMENT

Have an announcement to make

We get to travel all over Europe for like like than 75-100 dollars total flights for both.
You're bragging about going to Ukraine to do prosthetics, and bragging about cheap flights? WTF? Are you there to help or take extended vacations? How much is the Ukranian gov't paying you?

Reactions: ThiccJimXXX
Okay, that's fine. I meant to be an ass for a reason, I hope you understand. Good luck, and enjoy your travels.
No worries man. If I had a soft constitution I would have never chose to go to Ukraine. Not once but 3 times and now to live. I understand I could die. I live in Florida and well hurricanes can kill me too. Hell driving on the highways people have tried to kill me at least once or twice every trip. The world is dangerous. I chose to go out doing what I love.

Reactions: Torg
As for one of those I have met you, most here don't know you yet at least we can argue and discuss instead of just staying in our bubbles. I appreciate you even though I don't believe how anyone can support biff in this election.
I am now baffled as I was not aware we’d ever met.
At a Tailgate?
And I’m not voting for Biff. I don’t think I’d make any difference because I think he’ll win Florida. But I will just leave that part of my ballot blank.

You’re a hero and I know you’ll make a difference over there.

dude makes a couple kick ass posts that make the rest of us look really bad. besides on hrot doesn't quantity trump quality? you sure about nominating him over one of our resident t&a virtuosos?
that said in order to avoid the banhammer i suppose i'll have to give you the green light. :)

Making the rest of us look bad is the prime metric I use for deciding POTY.

Reactions: goldmom
Hello my friends,

Today being October 1st, I figured I would tell you all the important huge news that I have.

Many of you know I have been to Ukraine on humanitarian missions and how much I try to help.

Well last week I gave my notice to my well paying company with my last day being October 31st.

I have accepted a job with a non profit in Ukraine to help the tens of thousands upper limb patients who are currently waiting a year to year and a half to get care. I might be crazy but with my skills I am one of a few who could and would do this.

Will be based in Poland and spend 2-3 weeks in Ukraine. They are covering my apartments in both Ukraine and Poland. Will start the first week of November.

My wifey (no pics) will be joining a few weeks later with the dog.

I don't know, as no one does, what the future holds. While I have not met most of you I feel I know you. I enjoy the rapport. The love to discuss and call each other out. Thanks for accepting the refugees from Warchant. Hope fsu finally gets in to the B1G.

Will post and interact but I feel I will be losing a community.

Cheers my friends.

Eric or as know as Epik in Ukraine.
I assume you are a surgeon. Congratulations on using your talents to help the less fortunate. Be safe and may God bless you and your family. Be careful.

• Haha
Reactions: goldmom and ericram
Why does this read like a spam message asking for my bank account information to inherit my Nigerian gold?
R.c64c45163eee7602da81dc72f50e6f2c

• Love
Reactions: Torg and ericram
I assume you are a surgeon. Congratulations on using your talents to help the less fortunate. Be safe and may God bless you and your family. Be careful.
You and I have chatted about life as a brown person. I unfortunately will be one of maybe 2 brown people in a very Caucasian country. Yet I still think this is a decision where I can truly help people no matter what color their skin is.

Thank you my brother.

You and I have chatted about life as a brown person. I unfortunately will be one of maybe 2 brown people in a very Caucasian country. Yet I still think this is a decision where I can truly help people no matter what color their skin is.

Thank you my brother.
Your skin tone shouldn't matter. Indians are well accepted in Eastern Europe, Ukraine and Russia. You are an actual hero, not some athlete or movie star. Make sure to log on and showcase the eastern Europe women smoke show 😉

• Love
Reactions: Torg and ericram
Hello my friends,

Today being October 1st, I figured I would tell you all the important huge news that I have.

Many of you know I have been to Ukraine on humanitarian missions and how much I try to help.

Well last week I gave my notice to my well paying company with my last day being October 31st.

I have accepted a job with a non profit in Ukraine to help the tens of thousands upper limb patients who are currently waiting a year to year and a half to get care. I might be crazy but with my skills I am one of a few who could and would do this.

Will be based in Poland and spend 2-3 weeks in Ukraine. They are covering my apartments in both Ukraine and Poland. Will start the first week of November.

I don't know, as no one does, what the future holds. While I have not met most of you I feel I know you. I enjoy the rapport. The love to discuss and call each other out. Thanks for accepting the refugees from Warchant. Hope fsu finally gets in to the B1G.

Cheers my friends.

You are a true American hero.

Hello my friends,

Cheers my friends.

Thanks for doing this valuable work. I hope you and your wife a safe journey. If you happen to knock out a few Russians somehow, let us know. We will all be rooting for you.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT