ADVERTISEMENT

Have Caitlin's jersey retirement celebration at Kinnick this month. $5/ticket with proceeds going to NIL.

I absolutely get what you’re saying and thinking but just feels like they have to do it at CHA to see it hanging in the rafters.
Hell, we can even rename them Clark Cones.

Reactions: BGHAWK
Better yet, have the swarm plan an alumni game with CC, MG, and others. $50/seat x 15,000 seats could raise $750k, before expenses, for the women’s program’s NIL. Even if there’s $250k in expenses for renting and staffing CHA, plus giving some money to the participants, that’s still a lot of money to be raised for recruiting.

I have to imagine watching CC in an exhibition where defenders aren’t working super hard would be amazing and worth the price of admission.

The university can't donate to NIL. Great idea, but no way it'd work since once you're paying the athletic department for entry with this idea.

Reactions: FranklinHawk
I mentioned this in the other thread. Hold it in Kinnick, charge $10 ($700K for NIL), Need to lease the stadium to the Swarm for $1 to skirt the NIL rule of university cannot be part of NIL.

Reactions: TampaHawkfan
I dislike NIL , and the way it has become a money for recruiting deal and not a paying people for work deal

at first it was a great idea, now , not so much

Reactions: LarryMullenJr.
I absolutely get what you’re saying and thinking but just feels like they have to do it at CHA to see it hanging in the rafters.
Hell, we can even rename them Clark Cones.

15,000 dedicated fans filled CHA all year, they deserve to have this celebration, just as Megan did. They will get more people at Kinnick, but they cannot duplicate atmosphere.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT