ADVERTISEMENT

Do not care if this is non-Iowa, Angel Reese=Piece Of Garbage

I can’t believe she cursed! This is going to set women’s basketball back for years. Something something respect! Something something…Class! Cursing so bad!
Ahhhh...ok....double standards....

So F*#$ to someone is ok, but waving to someone isn't.

Got it.

Or is it homerism deciding your take? If AR did what CC did, you'd be all over that.

By the way, nice "ref's aided" win last night. What a joke. ESPN of course would have gone ballistic if Iowa lost.

p11733_p_v10_ad.jpg
Not bad for a dead dude.

Got it.

Or is it homerism deciding your take? If AR did what CC did, you'd be all over that.

By the way, nice "ref's aided" win last night. What a joke. ESPN of course would have gone ballistic if Iowa lost.
You tool, I was making fun of the Hawks fans in this thread. Specifically ddeanHawk. Did you not see my post earlier? Goddamn you’re lame.

Got it.

ESPN doesn’t give a rats ass about Iowa. Once Clark is gone, they’ll openly cheer against them again.

Hey dumbass (@CyRail) let’s hear your thoughts on assist to turnover ratio. I’m sure you think Monte Morris & Tyus Jones are best PGs in the Association, right?

Got it.

It’s always the refs with you clones.

FFS, man. Watch the game. WVU hacked, grabbed and bodied all night. It was their game plan and a good one to take Iowa off its game. With that strategy, comes a lot of fouls.
It’s that simple

It’s always the refs with you clones.

FFS, man. Watch the game. WVU hacked, grabbed and bodied all night. It was their game plan and a good one to take Iowa off its game. With that strategy, comes a lot of fouls.
It’s that simple
Basketball world disagrees.

Her constant whining and berating the refs.

She could have been teed up a few times on Saturday.
And to me it’s affecting parts of her decision making. It’s the only thing that I wish she would dial back a bit.

They certainly don’t need her tossed but ya gotta believe it’s a game plan to irritate and push the limits so she goes off and does or says something she’ll get tossed for.

Ok...well, there were two quoted. The headline made for good copy anyway :)

WVU missed shots too at the end. And settled a lot for three's. I will give you that.
I get that Clark is becoming increasingly unlikeable...I see it too. But the foul disparity was simply WVU's playing style. Take a look at the WVU/ISU box score from earlier in the season and you'll see a similar pattern. Gotta love those bait headlines ;)

Waving good-bye to the opposing teams center after the girl fouled out. This is another example of Reese's classless reaction to ANY opponent who challenges her or gets the better of her. But then this is the culture that is instilled upon her by her Coach. I don't care if it is Iowa or any other team in the tourney, I want that team embarrassed. Reese has already showed her WNBA potential and it is horrifically weak. I don't know a thing about NIL deals but I wish some of these companies would look at her and come to realize they would rather not be represented in advertisements by this immature Barbasol Barbie and cancel all contracts with her.
Man, leave Sid the Sloth alone.

3bjf4srnlb771.png

angel-reese-of-the-lsu-lady-tigers-looks-on-against-the-news-photo-1709314275.jpg

Reactions: dreamsincolors
Man, leave Sid the Sloth alone.

3bjf4srnlb771.png

angel-reese-of-the-lsu-lady-tigers-looks-on-against-the-news-photo-1709314275.jpg
Lol, that's kind of scary how close those two actually are.

Regarding Clark, in all honesty, yeah, she doesn't shut up. I totally get why people that aren't Iowa fans are disliking it. I mean, she is literally always complaining about calls or displaying some insincere smile it appears. It doesn't help that the camera is on her all the time to show this. She's definitely feisty and a trash talker. Probably should've gotten a technical against Holy Cross for slamming the ball like she did, however, this is a sport that doesn't punish little Kim for being a 6th player on the court all game either so, yeah.

Suffice it to say, as an Iowa fan, love CCs game but I totally get why others would have a problem with her. They're already jealous she played here anyway.

Much of this comes back to the weak officiating in women's bball. They struggle enough to be consistent with their calls. Asking them to take control of the game and call a T here and there for taunting is out of the question. Yes, I'm including Clark. Her coach also needs to have the balls (ok, guts) to reel her in a bit.

Cameron Brink said fu to a ref when she fouled out and they didn't do anything. I remember Caitlin got a T for saying dammit.

The officials need to put a stop to over aggressive behavior. As an old TV deputy said, " nip it in the bud".

Reactions: BonzoFury
The officials need to put a stop to over aggressive behavior. As an old TV deputy said, " nip it in the bud".
Something bad is going to happen unless they do. The higher the stakes go the more the intensity rises. If LSU and Iowa end up meeting...there will be an incident. Mark it down. That game has race war written all over it.

At this point, one has to wonder if it's by design to generate more interest. Have the officials been told to just let it go?

Reactions: amahawk and DewHawk
Basketball world disagrees.

It's funny how few people truly understand what constitutes as poor officiating.

And I say that as someone who actually has watched women's basketball for years and understands just how bad it has been.

The West Virginia game was not poorly officiated in favor of Iowa. I get you're an Iowa State fan that needs to take shots at Iowa, though. 🫠

Reactions: amahawk
It's funny how few people truly understand what constitutes as poor officiating.

And I say that as someone who actually has watched women's basketball for years and understands just how bad it has been.

The West Virginia game was not poorly officiated in favor of Iowa. I get you're an Iowa State fan that needs to take shots at Iowa, though. 🫠
WVU should have had at least three times as many fouls called on them during that game.

WVU should have had at least three times as many fouls called on them during that game.
I may go back and look this up, but one of the local podcasts I was surfing through yesterday was saying their foul total wasn't even the highest of the season in a game for them.

But I'm sure everyone who watched West Virginia women's basketball for the first f***ing time in their lives, like Damien Lillard, already knew that............

• Haha
Reactions: fivecardstud14
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT