ADVERTISEMENT

Have we discussed Coach Prime going to Colorado?

That was a bad loss. I was counting that as a win on the road to bowl eligibility. On the plus side, lots to kick ass about.

The penalties were inexcusable, as were the multiple substitution penalties on defense. Coaches should be embarrassed.
The dumbass personal foul on Hunter on what should have been 4th and forever probably cost them the game (among many other issues) in hindsight.

That was a bad loss. I was counting that as a win on the road to bowl eligibility. On the plus side, lots to kick ass about.

The penalties were inexcusable, as were the multiple substitution penalties on defense. Coaches should be embarrassed.
Have to give Stanford credit, but that was a defensive meltdown. Buffs can be soft on defense at times without the mistakes and way too many penalties all game. If the coaches have the philosophy they don't mind the aggressive penalties or the sportsmanlike one Hunter had on the 1st TD that's one thing, but the substitutions were awful. To have it happen three times is really really bad.

zS2FK9I.jpg

That was a bad loss and this is an even worse look.

Now Colorado has to beat Arizona and one of UCLA, Oregon State, Washington State and Utah just to be bowl eligible. This season has turned from storybook into a cautionary tale.
Agree on the schedule, but this is still storybook for CU. 4-6 wins is a huge turnaround, but more than that the vibe has changed.

Still, a terrible loss because of how it went down.

What is Colorado’s best win? Initially it was TCU, but they’ve proven the be bad. It has to be Nebraska, right? Or maybe their best win is actually a loss to USC?
They beat a bad CSU team in multiple OT, get obliterated by Oregon, squeak out a win vs a terrible ASU team then lose to an awful Stanford.

I thought Charles Kelly was embarrassing last night with all his histrionics on the sideline. Things are falling apart and he’s over there freaking out.

What is Colorado’s best win? Initially it was TCU, but they’ve proven the be bad. It has to be Nebraska, right? Or maybe their best win is actually a loss to USC?
They beat a bad CSU team in multiple OT, get obliterated by Oregon, squeak out a win vs a terrible ASU team then lose to an awful Stanford.
Yes, USC.

It’s not a terrible team. You’d swap offenses and offensive coaches in a second, no?

Lol. Can it get more Colorado than this?

Making this even look worse was during the post game Deion said during halftime he was telling the team its 0-0, go out and play like your life depends on it, etc… media proceeds to ask shedeur about his fathers comments at half and he says, “to be honest with you, I’m not real sure what my dad said as I was just focused on me and my game.” Apparently he was focused on merch links.

• Wow
Reactions: PoopandBoogers
Noticed a lot of finger pointing and chippy talk amongst players, they’re a reflection of the coach, 11 individuals not a team

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT