ADVERTISEMENT

Have we discussed Coach Prime going to Colorado?

He's a funny as **** comedian
giphy.gif

The defense looked to have improved but they lack the horses up front. The OL is awful. If you told me Rick Trickett was coaching the OL, I would believe it.
Sanders had no time to throw the ball. I’ve never seen a QB go through what Sanders did last night. He got hit hard every other play. He’s a tough kid.

UCLA is pretty good defensively.

His schtick will attract like minded people, which isn't a good thing. Hard to build a team with people only looking out for themselves.

He will attract the talented position players, but getting the farm boy lineman? Not so much

Reactions: Gimmered
Coach Prime announces a top transfer will redshirt and reacts to robbery in latest press conference

Dumb, dumb, dumb.

Lewis’ offense was the only thing keeping Colorado in games. Shurmur trying to call that offense is going to be a shitshow. Does Deion think slowing the game down and leaning on his OL to control the LOS is the better path to wins? Oregon State is gonna chew these dudes up on Saturday.

Dumb, dumb, dumb.

Lewis’ offense was the only thing keeping Colorado in games. Shurmur trying to call that offense is going to be a shitshow. Does Deion think slowing the game down and leaning on his OL to control the LOS is the better path to wins? Oregon State is gonna chew these dudes up on Saturday.
I’m a big fan of what’s going on up there but I don’t understand this either. Seems impulsive and panicky.

How could any coach sit up there and talk like that?

It's all about him and his sons.

Despicable.
Exactly. I think they only ran the ball 11 times. I'm no OL expert but they're going to allow some sacks if the defense can rush all the time and never expect a run.

In Colorado’s defense, the game did have kind of a late start time.

But when you lead the country in Unsportsmanlike penalties after scoring touchdowns in the first few weeks, and do nothing to correct it (had two more last night), you're not ready for Primetime, yet. Kicking off from your own 20 and having you're QB scrambling and playing streetball on 50% of passing plays will only get you so far.
Three TDs and two Unsportsmanlike penalties, kicking from the 20. Idiots.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT