ADVERTISEMENT

Have you ever been asked to participate in a threesome?

Have you participated in a threesome?

• Yes

Votes: 39 67.2%
  • No

Votes: 19 32.8%

• Total voters
A few years ago I was at Rookies for Clear Lake Christmas or some shit. I was with a friend of mine that lives up there. Place was asses to elbows and we found a sliver of space next to a couple of dudes. After some small talk, they got very flirty with me, tried to grab my dick, and wanted me to back to their lake house so they could have their way with my anus. After several, several moments of consideration, I regrettably declined. Man the gheys dude love them some jelly.

Reactions: yescyam
I’ve never been contacted to participate in a threesome. Just wanted to canvas the board.
Just the bad kind.

ewwlkn4uz3id1.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: torbee and yescyam
Yup....mother/daughter but I have some doubts.

Should have asked for IDs since they charged triple.

In 1972 I was a low level volunteer for the McGovern campaign. The day after our defeat I was approached by a women about 40 years old who told me she was a witch. She said she was part of a coven in Waterloo that needed a warlock. She was good looking and I was a dead broke single kid needing a place to live. She drove me up to Waterloo where she introduced me to the other 4 live in witches and the one floating witch. who called this big run down house their coven perch.

After about 2-3 hours of chit-chat the told me I had been selected to become the warlock. After a brief ceremony I was wisked off to the bed of the witch who picked me up. I discovered that night that 40 year old women could make this boy rock & roll.

They were all between 35-40 years old and horny as hell...it was glorious for me.

After about 6-7 weeks of pleasure my brother drove up to Waterloo to take me home for Christmas. He stayed for 3 nights. We did just barely got home before dark on Christmas Eve. Both of us drained.

On NYE my sister introduced me to a girl I fell head over heals in love with at first sight andso I never returned to the coven, but I still think of them often.
You can't make that ish up. Or can you?

Reactions: goldmom
A few times in my 20s. One was MMF but the other dude couldn't perform, so it was kinda awkward. Other 2 were MFF and much more fun.
Yes a MFF Twice actual. Neither went down for various reasons. I was in my 20's this was in the 90's, interestingly one was 2 blacks and the other was 2 whites. Now at 58, I should have swirled the cone. Both happened in the Loo.

In 1972 I was a low level volunteer for the McGovern campaign. The day after our defeat I was approached by a women about 40 years old who told me she was a witch. She said she was part of a coven in Waterloo that needed a warlock. She was good looking and I was a dead broke single kid needing a place to live. She drove me up to Waterloo where she introduced me to the other 4 live in witches and the one floating witch. who called this big run down house their coven perch.

After about 2-3 hours of chit-chat the told me I had been selected to become the warlock. After a brief ceremony I was wisked off to the bed of the witch who picked me up. I discovered that night that 40 year old women could make this boy rock & roll.

They were all between 35-40 years old and horny as hell...it was glorious for me.

After about 6-7 weeks of pleasure my brother drove up to Waterloo to take me home for Christmas. He stayed for 3 nights. We did just barely got home before dark on Christmas Eve. Both of us drained.

On NYE my sister introduced me to a girl I fell head over heels in love with at first sight andso I never returned to the coven, but I still think of them often.
So they did things to your broomstick?
🧹
Great story.

On NYE my sister introduced me to a girl I fell head over heals in love with at first sight andso I never returned to the coven, but I still think of them often.
Tv Shows Wtf GIF by PBS SoCal

Reactions: goldmom
Yes. Ex-wife had a friend that like to join us. Happened a handful of times. It was hot when it happened the first couple of times but then it almost became like mandatory and got weird. She got a little clingy.

We cut it off with her but I'll never forget that first night. (15 years go on my 27th)

Reactions: yescyam
Took home a lady from the sports column once & when get back to my place she wants to shave all my public hair off,

I thought it was weird but I went with it, then she only let me tittie bang her,

Wake up the next morning she on the phone asking me for the address, I said who's that? She says my husband is coming to pick me up lol wtf

I'll never forget

• Haha
Reactions: Bro D
Yes. Ex-wife had a friend that like to join us. Happened a handful of times. It was hot when it happened the first couple of times but then it almost became like mandatory and got weird. She got a little clingy.

We cut it off with her but I'll never forget that first night. (15 years go on m

Took home a lady from the sports column once & when get back to my place she wants to shave all my public hair off,

I thought it was weird but I went with it, then she only let me tittie bang her,

Wake up the next morning she on the phone asking me for the address, I said who's that? She says my husband is coming to pick me up lol wtf

I'll never forget
Denver Sports Column?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT