ADVERTISEMENT

Have you ever destroyed a work toilet so bad?

well-done.gif

My first day on the job at my current company I clogged the toilet and had to let the office manager know.

In my defense it turns out we shared the restroom/kitchen with a solar company and the sales people used to do drugs in the bathroom and flush their fixings down the toilets and clog them all the time. I just happened to deuce on top of it...

My first day on the job at my current company I clogged the toilet and had to let the office manager know.

In my defense it turns out we shared the restroom/kitchen with a solar company and the sales people used to do drugs in the bathroom and flush their fixings down the toilets and clog them all the time. I just happened to deuce on top of it...
People were shooting up and flushing cotton balls and syringes and such? Or someone was flushing one little empty coke baggie per day for a year?

People were shooting up and flushing cotton balls and syringes and such? Or someone was flushing one little empty coke baggie per day for a year?
I didn't unclog the toilet. Everything I know about it is 2nd-3rd hand. I'll I know is that those dudes were tweaked out and people saw them doing shit in the restrooms.

That someone feels the need to make a public announcement afterward about how bad someone destroyed the work toilet.
Nah, no public announcement. Just some crime scene tape, biohazard suits, and an EPA Superfund Site declaration.

I was getting ready to try at the beginning of this month in New Orleans about a toilet that destroyed a building (a revenge toilet). Leaking toilet on the 47th floor that had its automatic flush fail (stick), so there was a continuous flow of water over night -- destroyed the cargo elevator, caused about $3.0 million in damages.

Was not looking forward to trying that crappy case.

I was getting ready to try at the beginning of this month in New Orleans about a toilet that destroyed a building (a revenge toilet). Leaking toilet on the 47th floor that had its automatic flush fail (stick), so there was a continuous flow of water over night -- destroyed the cargo elevator, caused about $3.0 million in damages.

Was not looking forward to trying that crappy case.

Reminds me of another NOLA story…

No, but the women at my company were always talking about how one former coworker would blow their restroom up. She had an affinity for Mexican food and some of the women gagged at times and others would go other restrooms. Often you would hear them angrily talking about the smell but also the explosions if one happened to be in there when she was tearing it up.

Reactions: millah_22

I also clogged on my first day. I just didn't say anything and it was the talk of the office the next day on who did it. They never found out

With the ALL CAPS? I would print it and get it framed
Remember that time someone shit in the Ramp 4 toilet but the pipes were frozen so they scooped it out into a chipotle bag and just left it in the garbage, but also couldn't wash their hands bc pipes were frozen so they just smeared their hands on the wall?

No, but the women at my company were always talking about how one former coworker would blow their restroom up. She had an affinity for Mexican food and some of the women gagged at times and others would go other restrooms. Often you would hear them angrily talking about the smell but also the explosions if one happened to be in there when she was tearing it up.
If I loved mexican food, i would be reluctant to give it up if it only gave me massive stinky mud pies.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT