ADVERTISEMENT

My strange addiction (TLC)

luvmyhawks

HR Legend
Mar 22, 2005
Any of you ever see this crazy ass show? No pic wife was watching it this morning while I was doing some work. Some bizzaro world type shit. One girl was addicted to eating toilet paper. Her boyfriend gave her an ultimatum. Him or the toilet paper. She chose the toilet paper. Some other crazy ones. Guy loves the smell of tuna, so has open cans of tuna throughout the house. Can't figure out why he can't get a girlfriend. Another was a lady that eats cat hair. She helps her cat clean itself. What? And probably the strangest of all was a guy that is in love with his car. Gets intimate with the car. No. I am not kidding.

• Wow
Reactions: BrianNole777
I saw the one where the guy was in a homosexual relationship with his car that was like a 1998 Camaro he named Chase. He had to explain it to his Vietnam veteran father who obviously couldn't comprehend. I'm sure some of the posters on this board know the feeling.

Years ago, I watched something about a woman who bathed in bleach and drank a shot glass of bleach every day because she thought it killed the germs that the air and food gave her.

I saw the one where the guy was in a homosexual relationship with his car that was like a 1998 Camaro he named Chase. He had to explain it to his Vietnam veteran father who obviously couldn't comprehend. I'm sure some of the posters on this board know the feeling.

Oh yeah, for sure. Great car.

Well. She is dead so it is definitely strange you sick bastard.
happy erection GIF by neomagazinroyale

My no pic wife used to love to watch the Little Couple and to a lesser extend, Little People Big World on TLC. That channel lost me when it never failed that I would see an ad for Dr Pimple Popper or My Feet are Killing Me or my 600 pound life. How anyone can watch that stuff is beyond me. Same with the hoarders. Made my skin crawl.

Any of you ever see this crazy ass show? No pic wife was watching it this morning while I was doing some work. Some bizzaro world type shit. One girl was addicted to eating toilet paper. Her boyfriend gave her an ultimatum. Him or the toilet paper. She chose the toilet paper. Some other crazy ones. Guy loves the smell of tuna, so has open cans of tuna throughout the house. Can't figure out why he can't get a girlfriend. Another was a lady that eats cat hair. She helps her cat clean itself. What? And probably the strangest of all was a guy that is in love with his car. Gets intimate with the car. No. I am not kidding.

This makes me feel much better about my GIAOT addiction. Not that bad.

My no pic wife used to love to watch the Little Couple and to a lesser extend, Little People Big World on TLC. That channel lost me when it never failed that I would see an ad for Dr Pimple Popper or My Feet are Killing Me or my 600 pound life. How anyone can watch that stuff is beyond me. Same with the hoarders. Made my skin crawl.

My wife watches all that crap. I don't get it. Pimple popper or whatever it is is ****ing disgusting and hoarders is downright depressing.

My Feet are Killing Me is an actual TV show? Sounds compelling.

Pretty sure I watched a clip from that show where a lady was in love with an amusement park ride and would lay under it and say: “give me your fluids.” It was hilarious and sad

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT