ADVERTISEMENT

My strange addiction (TLC)

The entire thing is absolute bat shit crazy but 2:50 mark is where it get fukin hawt.

Spoiler: you might crank it to this

• Haha
Reactions: luvmyhawks
My wife watches all that crap. I don't get it. Pimple popper or whatever it is is ****ing disgusting and hoarders is downright depressing.
Season 5 Donna GIF by Parks and Recreation

Any of you ever see this crazy ass show? No pic wife was watching it this morning while I was doing some work. Some bizzaro world type shit. One girl was addicted to eating toilet paper. Her boyfriend gave her an ultimatum. Him or the toilet paper. She chose the toilet paper. Some other crazy ones. Guy loves the smell of tuna, so has open cans of tuna throughout the house. Can't figure out why he can't get a girlfriend. Another was a lady that eats cat hair. She helps her cat clean itself. What? And probably the strangest of all was a guy that is in love with his car. Gets intimate with the car. No. I am not kidding.

E6GkGwsXsAYnU96.jpg

The only episode I saw had a lady who was addicted to drinking gasoline.

Pretty sure I watched a clip from that show where a lady was in love with an amusement park ride and would lay under it and say: “give me your fluids.” It was hilarious and sad

Just googled her. Of course she lives in Florida. Represent!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT