ADVERTISEMENT

****Hawks @ Hoosiers Game Thread****

Hitting a wall. We have 6 dang players

They got blown out playing zone and not guarding Devonte Green. Game went from tossup to down 12. The reason Iowa struggled was lack of defense and joeW and Fredrick got shut down completely by Indiana defense.

After Fredrick went down, yeah, hard to come back playing a walkon on and Bakari big minutes.

Garza not having any problem playing big minutes.

WTF is McCaffrey doing there? Garza trying to post up a d McCaffrey runs his guy tight to him?

Good thing Fran gave Till the scholarship vs. getting an actual d 1 player on the team. Wow he is brutal on D. Totally clueless.

Good thing Fran gave Till the scholarship vs. getting an actual d 1 player on the team. Wow he is brutal on D. Totally clueless.
To be fair, not many players he could have gotten in the offseason as deep as this roster was supposed to be coming into the year. These injuries are ridiculous

I’m not sure what I’m most surprised about - IA hanging around somewhat despite playing terribly and short handed OR how bad IN is.

IA should be wasting these guys under normal circumstances.

Does Connor understand he can't dribble? Shoot when open.
Looks like the commentators aren’t the only ones forgetting about all of our injuries.

CJ's injury is significant. Fran knew Jbo was iffy and his answer was Bakari who makes Maishe look like an all conference player. Nunge would not add anything other than being better than Pemsl and Till.

I’m not sure what I’m most surprised about - IA hanging around somewhat despite playing terribly and short handed OR how bad IN is.

IA should be wasting these guys under normal circumstances.

This is normal circumstances for us on the road

To be fair, not many players he could have gotten in the offseason as deep as this roster was supposed to be coming into the year. These injuries are ridiculous

Only injury was Nunge. Fran knew Jbo was iffy at best. Connor has no offense. Evelyn has no offense. Toussaint has no offense. Not sure of the thought process with only having 3 players capable of making shots.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT