ADVERTISEMENT

****Hawks @ Hoosiers Game Thread****

Does Connor understand he can't dribble? Shoot when open.

CJ's injury is significant. Fran knew Jbo was iffy and his answer was Bakari who makes Maishe look like an all conference player. Nunge would not add anything other than being better than Pemsl and Till.
And yet everyone is complaining we don’t have anyone better than till and pemsl, not a strong point. If you think this team is even close to as deep as they would be without injuries...I don’t know what to tell you.

Only injury was Nunge. Fran knew Jbo was iffy at best. Connor has no offense. Evelyn has no offense. Toussaint has no offense. Not sure of the thought process with only having 3 players capable of making shots.
We’ve also lost Pat and now potentially Fredrick

The truth is that if Iowa even stays close with this lineup, we all should be incredibly impressed. We are literally playing two walk-on players more than mop up minutes. Impressive if you think about it.

And yet everyone is complaining we don’t have anyone better than till and pemsl, not a strong point. If you think this team is even close to as deep as they would be without injuries...I don’t know what to tell you.

They would have Nunge that's it. Who else are you talking about? Jbo was not a surprise.

Jeez, how do we give us so many easy shots in the lane so late in the shot clock. Every damn time.

Only injury was Nunge. Fran knew Jbo was iffy at best. Connor has no offense. Evelyn has no offense. Toussaint has no offense. Not sure of the thought process with only having 3 players capable of making shots.
Evelyn and Joe T had never played for Iowa, should we have assumed they had “no offense” before the season even started? What about Patrick?

PMac was not going to have any impact. Would he be better than Pemsl and Till? Definitely, but that is not moving the needle.
I never saw Pat in practice so can’t say for sure... have you? He wasn’t planning on redshirting so Fran at least felt he was going to be a contributor

Well, here's the thing. You know what you get with Jordan. He was a significant loss. But both Patrick and Nunge were question marks coming in to this season. Patrick is a true freshman who is severely underweight. Nunge did not look good to start the season, so both were unknowns in my book even if they had stayed healthy.

It is what it is. It's hard to win in the B1G Ten on the road regardless.

Nunge. JBo. CJ. All injured.

Doesn't make it better that we expected JBo to stop.

CJ happened tonight. Fran knew Jbo was questionable and got possibly the worst offensive grad transfer in the portal in Evelyn. Nunge would be a help relative to current options. Doesn't gloss over that Connor couldn't score on me and Kriener has Moss Syndrome of showing up once per month.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT