ADVERTISEMENT

****Hawks @ Hoosiers Game Thread****

I'm not convinced Toussaint will ever become a quality starter.

It's one thing to make freshman mistakes. It's another to always play out of control.
Agree. He may be the backup next year behind a freshman, unless Connor is automatically the starter

Cant win when weiskamp and ash basically put up the same stat line. Garza should take every shot from here on out.

miss by Connor and the other 4 are running to play defense instead of rebound, and still get beat down the floor.

Why are we shying away from contact to try some acrobatic bs. Go to the damn rim and make them call the foul.

Garza it is good that you can shoot the three. Get under the damned basket

Okay. I am just going to stop complaining and just stop watching tonight. I play the game where this and that needs to happen by the tv timeout. I am too angry about this. I need to be an adult and put my daughter to bed.

For the rest of the game we need to stop doubling the post because that 3 pointer has gone in every time. The ball needs to move on offense. Joe T. has to get better at some point offensively. He works hard sp hopefully it will come around. Joe W. needs to get some of that Muscatine swag back. He plays so timid at times that he is non-existant. Connor needs to just shoot. Screw it.

The defense has really stepped up and gave the offense a chance the last 4 minutes. Too bad we decided to have missed ft, turnovers and missed jumpers.

Reactions: unoHawkeye
See how Indiana looks when they aren’t hitting lucky-ass 3’s? This team is SO bad. If Iowa came in with any real energy & intensity it would’ve never been a game. BAU for road hawks

Reactions: Hawkfan_08
Why the hell is the Indiana crowd so bitchy when they THINK things didn't go just their way. Your up 17, Wtf with the crying. Ref's have spoiled you all game.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT