ADVERTISEMENT

He aint lyin

I just get tired of absolutely EVERYTHING he talks about regarding him was always the best in the history of the world, the best ever president. Absolutely every metric, he was the best in the history for he country. Everything will be perfect if he’s elected.

Everything regarding his opponent, no matter who it is…EVERYTHING is the absolutely worst in the history of the country, the worst the world has ever seen, etc. everything will be the worst the country and world will ever see if Kamala is elected. Truly ridiculous.

In regard to polling, no one ever had the results he has. He’s leading big in every swing state as of today. He has a huge lead in GA and PA right now. Bigger than anyone’s ever seen.

It just gets so tiring when all independent polls say the exact opposite of what he spews. I can’t imagine the xountry, after listening to him recite his grievances again and again, with no plans to improve anything, would want anything other than for him to go away forever.
He has to say he is up in the polls. It helps his numpties to believe it was stollen from him when he loses…

Just sharing what a judge said about her, there is no attempt.
It is, and it's lame. It never ceases to amaze me at you and other posters who troll with such witless and inaccurate information. The inadequacy you must feel to resort to it is unfathomable. I guess whatever you need to do to cope, but JFC, try harder.

• Haha
Reactions: doughuddl2 and Ree4
You've grouped me in with what you view as the dem masses. You will not find one post of me celebrating having to vote for Kamala (edit to add: or Biden for that matter). You will find me saying or generally alluding to a phuck-no-never-trump-anything-but-that-dumbass way of thinking though.

That said, I don't mind being incorrectly lumped in. All you HORT repubbers are shit stain Trumpanzee MAGAs to me and I don't delineate. So yeah, feel free to do the same with me.
It does keep it simple.

Out if curiosity, would you consider like a Vance/tulsi ticket in 2028 for repubs?

Psrt of me really likes the idea of a 43 year old, 2 term, candidate and part of me is thinking we would have to pair him with someone so dynamic it would turn people off. Dynamic is associated with extreme right now for us.

Reactions: Hawki97
You've grouped me in with what you view as the dem masses. You will not find one post of me celebrating having to vote for Kamala (edit to add: or Biden for that matter). You will find me saying or generally alluding to a phuck-no-never-trump-anything-but-that-dumbass way of thinking though.

That said, I don't mind being incorrectly lumped in. All you HORT repubbers are shit stain Trumpanzee MAGAs to me and I don't delineate. So yeah, feel free to do the same with me.

Have you considered staying on the sidelines?

Have you considered staying on the sidelines?

Nope. As a true American and a never Trumper it is my duty to do whatever I can to keep that abomination from seeing the inside of the Whitehouse again. In a two party system the only option to be that real patriot (not the fake ones going around) is to vote email lady, Biden, and now Kamala.

Nope. As a true American and a never Trumper it is my duty to do whatever I can to keep that abomination from seeing the inside of the Whitehouse again. In a two party system the only option to be that real patriot (not the fake ones going around) is to vote email lady, Biden, and now Kamala.
"A vote for a third party is a vote for trump"?

• Haha
Reactions: doughuddl2
It is, and it's lame. It never ceases to amaze me at you and other posters who troll with such witless and inaccurate information. The inadequacy you must feel to resort to it is unfathomable. I guess whatever you need to do to cope, but JFC, try harder.
My attempt would’ve been that she is smart because of what Brown said. And again, it might be true. You are on a free board, there is no need to try harder.

"A vote for a third party is a vote for trump"?

Nope. A vote for a third party is a vote lost by the only one that can beat him based on our current political environment. Maybe someday that will be different, but we're not there yet.

That said, living in Ioway-tucky-ippi my vote will only go to show the popular vote disparity. My fellow state citizens love them some MAGA.

• Haha
Reactions: doughuddl2
Nope. A vote for a third party is a vote lost by the only one that can beat him based on our current political environment. Maybe someday that will be different, but we're not there yet.

That said, living in Ioway-tucky-ippi my vote will only go to show the popular vote disparity. My fellow state citizens love them some MAGA.
Did you see the 2028 ticket question?

Is there 2 rwpubs you could put together that you would vote for?

You are faithful servant of the Democrat party.

Sure, let's have her do a bunch of press conferences. We need another candidate calling people names, making fun of the handicapped, calling our servicemen and women losers and participating in other elementary school shenanigans. Compelling and rich.

Sure, let's have her do a bunch of press conferences. We need another candidate calling people names, making fun of the handicapped, calling our servicemen and women losers and participating in other elementary school shenanigans. Compelling and rich.

Well, your VP pick leaned into the false sexual claim about Vance while your presidential candidate smirked.

OP starts a thread "he ain't lyin" and then his cult leader spends an hour of back to back lies. It's hard to imagine how one person can lie that many times in so little time. Probably a new record.

The reporters' questions today were weak and none of them had the bahls to fact check him to his face. It's disgusting how he gets away with the garbage he spews and today in real time no less.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT