ADVERTISEMENT

Pete for VP. Frankly he should be POTUS

Trump is a billionaire former president being funded by other billionaires. Doesn't get much more status quo than that.
Pete’s entrance song at the DNC should be the second verse of Dire Straits’ Money for Nothing. Throw that gayness right at MAGA.

“Amid post-debate concerns, Buttigieg calls Biden ‘focused and disciplined leader’

This article was 3 weeks ago. Not smart, informed or knowledgeable of the symptoms of cognitive decline apparently. Too soon?
Biden IS a focused and disciplined leader; much more so than his predecessor in the White House, despite any decline he has had.

Reactions: HawkMD
Funny thing is that Mayor Pete could score more female azz, if he were into that, than all the incel alpha MAGA snowflakes on here who relentlessly hate on him due to his sexual orientation, combined

Reactions: HawkMD and 3boysmom
Funny thing is that Mayor Pete could score more female azz, if he were into that, than all the incel alpha MAGA snowflakes on here who relentlessly hate on him due to his sexual orientation, combined

hes-right-you-know-morgan-freeman.png

Reactions: HawkMD
Has Pete done a particularly good job as transportation secretary even? As I recall he took several months off work during a supply chain crisis to adopt a couple of kids (boys of course), had nobody covering for him while he was on leave, and when he came back to scrutiny his response was simply to call roads and bridges racist. I'm not sure it's possible to be worse at your job to be honest. Transportation Secretary was a bigger job than he was ready for imo but if you guys wanna run him on the ticket with Kamala then more power to you.

Reactions: Hans81
Obviously I am not on the same page as he is politically, and I'm still of the view that he's a little unripe (mayor of south bend and DoT secretary, which is really just a position to allow a potential future star to make friends by distributing money). But he is refreshingly adult compared to almost anyone else out there.

Has Pete done a particularly good job as transportation secretary even? As I recall he took several months off work during a supply chain crisis to adopt a couple of kids (boys of course), had nobody covering for him while he was on leave, and when he came back to scrutiny his response was simply to call roads and bridges racist. I'm not sure it's possible to be worse at your job to be honest. Transportation Secretary was a bigger job than he was ready for imo but if you guys wanna run him on the ticket with Kamala then more power to you.
if the concept that roads and bridges (interstates, in particular) were planned, designed, and constructed in a way that disproportionately impacted minority and low-income communities is beyond your comprehension, you should stop making comments about transportation policy

environmental justice requirements have been in place since the early 1990s...this is not a new concept

I’d say his work on improvements in the supply chain in the US, the improvements to roads and bridges enabled by the infrastructure act, and his focus on rights for air passengers were all very good things. If I had some complaints, I wish he’d focus more on safety and management of air travel. I also think he (like most before him) have not put enough energy towards rail.

There’s a reasonable balanced response for you since you’re likely not able to articulate anything because all you see is a D after his name and can’t get over where he puts his peen.

Reactions: TC Nole OX
if the concept that roads and bridges (interstates, in particular) were planned, designed, and constructed in a way that disproportionately impacted minority and low-income communities is beyond your comprehension, you should stop making comments about transportation policy

environmental justice requirements have been in place since the early 1990s...this is not a new concept
Only the modern dem platform could be on the midst of a supply chain crisis and decide their primary mission is addressing racist bridges lol priorities 😂🤣 good job guys.

I’d say his work on improvements in the supply chain in the US, the improvements to roads and bridges enabled by the infrastructure act, and his focus on rights for air passengers were all very good things. If I had some complaints, I wish he’d focus more on safety and management of air travel. I also think he (like most before him) have not put enough energy towards or rail.

There’s a reasonable balanced response for you since you’re likely not able to articulate anything because all you see is a D after his name and can’t get over where he puts his peen.
I will agree that I think he did a pretty good job going after the airline industry during some of their hiccups to protect customers. As far as air safety goes, I think the best course of action is to ban DEI in the airline industry (and everything else too, but especially the airline industry). I don't see the left pushing that in general tbh

• Haha
Reactions: TC Nole OX
Only the modern dem platform could be on the midst of a supply chain crisis and decide their primary mission is addressing racist bridges lol priorities 😂🤣 good job guys.
its not the primary mission

also, if you think the supply chain issue is going to be addressed in the short term by roads and bridges - again - you should stop making comments transportation policy

you have no idea what you're talking about here...it's ok you don't need to pretend to be an expert on everything

I will agree that I think he did a pretty good job going after the airline industry during some of their hiccups to protect customers. As far as air safety goes, I think the best course of action is to ban DEI in the airline industry (and everything else too, but especially the airline industry). I don't see the left pushing that in general tbh

The main problem with management in our aviation industry that I'd like to see tackled has nothing to do with DEI and everything to do with outdated core technology. If you ever had a chance to see under the covers what has been done to stitch together the frankenstein monster that is the backbone of flight and passenger management, you'd forget your DEI boogeyman in a blink of an eye. Shit, this ugly baby was born before DEI was even a thing and it's only grown uglier with each passing year.

Improving safety IMHO is more a money issue than anything (lack of oversight, bad policies, lack of personnel, lack of training, squeezing every thing, every minute, and every one for every last penny, etc.). Again, this all far predates DEI.

You're short sighted an ill informed if you think DEI is the problem. Don't worry, you've got millions of Americans with you.

Edit to add: I say this all as a person who has stated numerous times that corporate DEI is silly and has become a grift. I'm just smart enough to not blame everything on it.

Last edited:
Rumor has it that Gavin Newsom owns a house in Nevada and is currently switching his legal residence.

JK

He was one of my top choices for heading the ticket. A shame he and Harris are both from CA.

Then again, he's 56 and is set up reasonably well to run in 2028.
Just curious…what do you think are the major positives of Gavin Newsom?

The only thing we know for sure is whoever the VP candidate is, the choice will be much better than JD Vance. Think of that guy ever becoming President.
The scariest thing to contemplate is whether Vance is a better choice than Trump. Which one is at the very, very bottom of the scum barrel?

The main problem with management in our aviation industry that I'd like to see tackled has nothing to do with DEI and everything to do with outdated core technology. If you ever had a chance to see under the covers what has been done to stitch together the frankenstein monster that is the backbone of flight and passenger management, you'd forget your DEI boogeyman in a blink of an eye. Shit, this ugly baby was born before DEI was even a thing and it's only grown uglier with each passing year.

Improving safety IMHO is more a money issue than anything (lack of oversight, bad policies, lack of personnel, lack of training, squeezing every thing, every minute, and every one for every last penny, etc.). Again, this all far predates DEI.

You're short sighted an ill informed if you think DEI is the problem. Don't worry, you've got millions of Americans with you.

Edit to add: I say this all as a person who has stated numerous times that corporate DEI is silly and has become a grift. I'm just smart enough to not blame everything on it.
I don't think DEI is the only problem that exists but a major one that needs addressing.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT