ADVERTISEMENT

Pete for VP. Frankly he should be POTUS

I'm willing to part ways with you thinking Trump is the superior orator, curator, and communicator of thoughts and me thinking the the exact opposite about Pete. Because it that's the case, we are at an impasse my brbrother
Thr truth is in the middle. Trump is not a great communicator, no doubt and pete quite frankly is a better candidate than say Kamala, but this love you guys have for these new shiny objects is very rebound girlfriend esque.

Thr truth is in the middle. Trump is not a great communicator, no doubt and pete quite frankly is a better candidate than say Kamala, but this love you guys have for these new shiny objects is very rebound girlfriend esque.

Not new and shiny to me. My posting history proves it. I've been on the Pete train for a lonnnnnnggggg time. And since you republicans are repressed pervs, no - not that kind of train.

Unfortunately he's not a better candidate than Kamala right now because such a huge portion of Americans can't get past where a dude puts his dick because their sky fairy told them so. If Americans weren't such prudes, he'd absolutely be better though, I agree. I firmly believe he'd be an excellent option if given the opportunity. Young, smart, articulate - basically everything our crusty ass government isn't. He's scary AF to the status quo and those that kiss the ring of it.

Not new and shinty to me. My posting history proves it. I've been on the Pete train for a lonnnnnnggggg time. And since you republicans are repressed pervs, no - not that kind of train.

Unfortunately he's not a better candidate than Kamala right now because such a huge portion of Americans can't get past where a dude puts his dick because their sky fairy told them so. If Americans weren't such prudes, he'd absolutely be better though, I agree. I firmly believe he'd be an excellent option if given the opportunity. Young, smart, articulate - basically everything our crusty ass government isn't. He's scary AF to the status quo and those that kiss the ring of it.
You looking for a guy who is scary AF to the status quo?

AP24195803307155.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: MeetTheFerentzes
The only thing we know for sure if whoever the VP candidate is, the choice will be much better than JD Vance. Think of that guy ever becoming President.
In general, I can’t take seriously overweight people trying to hide their face fat with a shit beard.

Own your obesity loud and proud.

Reactions: EasyHawk
opponents matter, "styles make fights"

when trump tries to talk about electric vehicles, we end up with the "shark vs electrocution" rambling mess

let me know when trump clearly delivers his thoughts on the nevi program

You see what you wanna see MAGA-boi. Guy would run circles around your boy Trump.
“Amid post-debate concerns, Buttigieg calls Biden ‘focused and disciplined leader’

This article was 3 weeks ago. Not smart, informed or knowledgeable of the symptoms of cognitive decline apparently. Too soon?

“Amid post-debate concerns, Buttigieg calls Biden ‘focused and disciplined leader’

This article was 3 weeks ago. Not smart, informed or knowledgeable of the symptoms of cognitive decline apparently. Too soon?

You're welcome to ignore and defend the shit show you blindly support broseph. Happens every day. Lots of lemmings in the world.

Muslim population?...

I'm not sure how big the muslim population of Michigan really is. I live right on the Indiana/Mich border and go into Michigan fairly regularly and I don't see a large Muslim population. But perhaps they are in a different part of the state.

Anyways would the Muslims rather vote for a Jewish VP or would they rather vote for a guy that started his campaign in 2016 calling for a ban on Muslims entering the US?

Also given that Harris's husband is also Jewish. . . if that upsets them so much. . . wouldn't she have already lost their votes?

I didnt agree with all of Pete’s policies when he ran but I would vote for him in a heartbeat. He seems like the top that can unite most of the country and lead by example and vocally.

Reactions: McLovin32
I'm not sure how big the muslim population of Michigan really is. I live right on the Indiana/Mich border and go into Michigan fairly regularly and I don't see a large Muslim population. But perhaps they are in a different part of the state.

Anyways would the Muslims rather vote for a Jewish VP or would they rather vote for a guy that started his campaign in 2016 calling for a ban on Muslims entering the US?

Also given that Harris's husband is also Jewish. . . if that upsets them so much. . . wouldn't she have already lost their votes?
The sense I'm getting is that Kamala is much more acceptable to Muslim Americans and those concerned about the Palestinians. Perhaps too much so for some. Hence the choice of a Jewish VP, to allay fears that she's secretly pro-Hamas - because you know Team Trump will be saying that soon, if not already.

He is a 5’5” bottom. America ain’t ready for Pete until Gen Z comes into parenthood.

I've met Buttigieg back when he was just the mayor of SB. He's taller than 5'5". I would say somewhere between 5'8" and 5'10"

I'm not sure why but he looks smaller on TV than he is IRL. Not that he's super big IRL but the TV makes him seem smaller somehow.

Reactions: 3boysmom
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT