ADVERTISEMENT

Helluva comeback try; play good and win a bowl game.

giphy.gif

Reactions: ChrisVarick
Pretty much knew when they got the field goal instead of a touchdown to get it down to a 3 point lead it wasn’t in the cards

**** the shit bowl game, total embarrassment to lose to a shithole program from a shithole state with a lame duck coach with every thing on the line. Don’t deserve a bowl game, but they can run the stairs at kinnick for a month to get ready for one. BF should join them.

I can honestly say, even if Purdue and Illinois both lose and Iowa backs in to Indy, they do not deserve to be there, and Kirk should be ashamed to put offenses like this on the field for two straight years.
As someone who requested BIG title tickets…I’m terrified that both teams are going to lose tomorrow….and make me pay for my stupidity for buying in on this coaching staff again…

Reactions: ROCKY MOUNTAIN HAWK
Helluva comeback??? Come on now, should have never been in this position and the offense is still putrid. There was time to run the ball down the stretch and BF just kept passing it. He is a terrible QB coach and a terrible offensive coordinator.
Yes, there was time to mix in some runs as there was ample time with two timeouts left. Gave our suspect OL no help by making Nebraska play somewhat honestly. Plus you have a chance to break off a run for decent yardage.

Yes, there was time to mix in some runs as there was ample time with two timeouts left. Gave our suspect OL no help by making Nebraska play somewhat honestly. Plus you have a chance to break off a run for decent yardage.
Brian F was bad from the first offensive play calling pass first and not running the ball.

Effing Nebby has a terrible run defense so guess what?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT