ADVERTISEMENT

Helluva ride ladies, Hold your heads high!

Difficult to adequately express how wonderful it has been to watch Caitlin and this team each and every game. We may not fully realize right now but we have been so fortunate to be in the middle of the Caitlin Effect and the other young women who have been so important to the team, Kate and Gabbie in particular.

If one game defines this season for anyone then you’ve missed the whole point.

75% of people on this board never watched womens basketball until couple years ago and got on Caitlin band wagon. Been a great ride and could not be more proud of what they have accomplished.

Maybe I’ll feel differently tomorrow but realistically this is probably one of those moments in time you need to appreciate it for what it was rather than wonder what’s next.

75% of people on this board never watched womens basketball until couple years ago and got on Caitlin band wagon. Been a great ride and could not be more proud of what they have accomplished.

And a good percentage of them it seems, know exactly what Lisa failed to do so they could have non the NC.

And a good percentage of them it seems, know exactly what Lisa failed to do so they could have non the NC.
Tom Cruise What GIF

Reactions: kceasthawk
Iowa has a strong class coming in next year and a top 5 player coming in the following year. There is a really good shot that Iowa is back in this position again in 3-5 years.
You need to realize that there’s 3-4 teams that have 8-10 top 50 players on their roster. I hate to a Debbie Downer but we’re not getting to back to back national championship games, in any sport, in our lifetimes. And I don’t care how old you are lol

You need to realize that there’s 3-4 teams that have 8-10 top 50 players on their roster. I hate to a Debbie Downer but we’re not getting to back to back national championship games, in any sport, in our lifetimes. And I don’t care how old you are lol
Ignore my other post where I asked you for your opinion, this post hadn't come through yet.

As for your Debbie Downer view, I said there was a good shot, not that it would happen. But I disagree with your prognosis.

Ignore my other post where I asked you for your opinion, this post hadn't come through yet.

As for your Debbie Downer view, I said there was a good shot, not that it would happen. But I disagree with your prognosis.
That’s okay, I don’t mind people disagreeing. I’m choosing to appreciate this team and the CC years as more likely our ceiling rather than hoping there’s more to come.

That’s okay, I don’t mind people disagreeing. I’m choosing to appreciate this team and the CC years as more likely our ceiling rather than hoping there’s more to come.
It matters on how long Bluder has left. I don't know how old she is but it really does come down to the coach. Would Iowa be able to find a coach that can take them to the top? I don't know, but I do think Clark and Bluder made the recruiting job easier for them.

My 4 year old daughter (who is in love with caitlin clark) doesn't know any other way for a basketball season to end than in a championship game. So listen up next year's team and don't let her down;)

We realize you have been a failure in your life and the only pleasure you have is trying to make others feel bad. You are a loser. We get it dude. Now off you go and take your losing attitude somewhere else.

After last years Cinderella run, I didn't think we had a chance in hell to get back to the Final Four let alone the championship game. Amazing season.

The last two years our post-season record in the BIGs and NCAA is 16-2 with victories over LSU, SC, and UConn. Caitlin, Lisa & company put us on the map and I expect there will be more to come.

We realize you have been a failure in your life and the only pleasure you have is trying to make others feel bad. You are a loser. We get it dude. Now off you go and take your losing attitude somewhere else.
Lol oh the irony. I’m doing quite well for myself and my family. Thank you though. I just am probably more forthright with my opinions than some fans want. You’re probably right, I’m sure we’re on the cusp of a dynasty.

I watched sporadically when Gustafson played but I'm among the people you speak of. Now, they're my basketball team. Bluder deserves that as well as all the girls that have done so well representing the school. Doesn't hurt that the program is trending up massively right now.

Love the team and couldn't be prouder of what they've accomplished the last few years!

I'm one of the 75%. Based on the viewership there's more then Iowa fans that jumped on the Caitlin band wagon.

It matters on how long Bluder has left. I don't know how old she is but it really does come down to the coach. Would Iowa be able to find a coach that can take them to the top? I don't know, but I do think Clark and Bluder made the recruiting job easier for them.
Bluder is 62. Don’t know how long she plans to coach?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT