ADVERTISEMENT

HELP! Tailgating in Lincoln

Do they leave red balloons around all the seats?????? I hope Phil Parker makes it such those red balloons don't get released.

Two really important things:

1) Get there early. This game will be sold out, meaning the only available seat will be the one on your ticket. This will be the 396th consecutive game where there were no open seats available anywhere. This fact is very important, so don’t forget it, although in case you do, there will be a large sign along one of the stadium decks to remind you, so just look up at that.

2) “Not the victory but the action. Not the goal but the game. In the deed the glory.” These words are inscribed on the outside of the stadium. What they mean is that at the conclusion of the game, all eighty-some odd thousand Nebbers, decked out in their Starter jackets, will rise together as one and applaud the visiting foe, win or lose. It truly is a memorable thing to behold.
Is this a joke? I was under the impression that all of these "sold out" Nebraska games have lots of tickets available the day before game day. Can someone confirm what the second hand market will be like this week? We don't have tickets yet.

Is this a joke? I was under the impression that all of these "sold out" Nebraska games have lots of tickets available the day before game day. Can someone confirm what the second hand market will be like this week? We don't have tickets yet.
You can get 2 seats basically on the 50 yard line on Iowa's side for $132 each on stub hub. Not a bad deal if you ask me. Lots for sale on there.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT