ADVERTISEMENT

Vegas Life

ZachJump

HR All-American
Gold Member
May 28, 2022
Living in Vegas - working in Vegas I have found the last few months interesting.

The company I work for has been way concerned about the impact that Formula 1 and the Super Bowl is going to have on our day to day business.

I get on these calls and when asked, I am like there is going to be no impact. I even question them - even if the Super Bowl hits their projection of 450,000 people in town for the game and events before hand - how is that going to be a big deal?

We averaged 785,000 out of town visitors a week last year. Its not like that 450,000 is on top of that average - people not interested in the Super Bowl will just come another weekend. and that 450,000 will just be part of that. Maybe bump it up a tiny bit. Its not like New Years where you get a million plus.

Then add in that all those people - they are hanging out in one small area, and not impacting the town in anyway.

Just find it funny that people that are not from around Vegas do not understand that a major event in any other town is just Friday night in Vegas.

Bored Disinterest GIF

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT