ADVERTISEMENT

Herschel Walker: The Perfect MAGAt

I read about the hot mic moment where Schumer and Biden were discussing the Georgia Senate race. Schumer said something to the effect of "I can't believe they would go for Herschel". Come on guys! It's Georgia and Herschel Walker!! A large percent of the state has his picture up on their wall. Add that he says what they want to hear and is part of their team/platform. I'll be shocked if he doesn't win.

It does surprise me how clueless democrats can be about the other side sometimes. I guess when you don't live in the middle of red state territory it's not as obvious how the cons think and behave.

His speech yesterday about electric vehicles and his references to gas guzzling cars was cringeworthy.

Kind of a fun thread to go back through.

This particular example of cognitive dissonance gives me a chuckle. Posts about discrimination and implicit bias and, then, in an odd 180 turn, implicitly ridicules CRT…

Implicit bias written all over it. Calling him stupid doesn’t take into account all of the discrimination he had growing up. Calling him an African American is discriminatory as well.

Shall I go on? Racism will continue to perpetuate if you all remain ignorant
I did no such thing. Quit making excuses and using “the blacks should be grateful for me” or “I have a black friend” arguments. Just tired nonsense that always follows racially motivated remarks- again, look up implicit bias. It’s very clear that you just simply cannot see your own.
Yikes. Ever heard of CRT man? Nothing is actually walker’s fault. The whites are to blame.

Miss you, NC.

it is interesting that Donald Trump is not campaigning for Walker in the run off race. Even being told to not show up isn 't enough for Trump. Apparently Trump sees Walker as a loser and doesn't want to be tied to him. I suppose he'll claim the victory is due to him if Walker wins.
It is also interesting that Brian Kemp is cutting ads for Walker. Kemp just won re-election, and doesn't need to associate himself with an idiot like Walker. I don't get that. Even if he has higher aspirations later on in his political career, associating with Walker isn't going to be a plus.

Reactions: franklinman
it is interesting that Donald Trump is not campaigning for Walker in the run off race. Even being told to not show up isn 't enough for Trump. Apparently Trump sees Walker as a loser and doesn't want to be tied to him. I suppose he'll claim the victory is due to him if Walker wins.
It is also interesting that Brian Kemp is cutting ads for Walker. Kemp just won re-election, and doesn't need to associate himself with an idiot like Walker. I don't get that. Even if he has higher aspirations later on in his political career, associating with Walker isn't going to be a plus.
He's just toeing the party line.

Georgia election official shares why voters are breaking records

I waited an hour to vote yesterday. There were several hotties around me in line so the time passed quickly. It was even grey sweatpants season for one individual. Again, I shook my head upon seeing Herschel Walker's name on the ballot. It was a long fall for republicans from GOP to GQP but fall they did.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT