ADVERTISEMENT

Herschel Walker: The Perfect MAGAt

He did send her a get well card, and he paid over the list amount. It’s always a nice touch to tip your abortionist.

FeMbptwX0AAPt8I

Nothing wrong with being conservative. I’m actually more conservative than people think.

What’s wrong with Walker has absolutely nothing to do with him being conservative.

He’s a violent, domestic abuser.
He’s a bald-faced liar.
He’s basically a stupid person as well.

None of those characteristics have anything to do with race or conservatism.

It has everything to do with conservatism. They've decided so.

LULZ. Took you one post to get owned. You were so desperate to get Team Red’s deflection points out. You guys are supporting a baby killer. You didn’t mind that he’s a grifter, an absentee father, or an abuser of women. But a baby killer? Better try and deflect that in order to save that seat for your family values party.

The minority forces this on us. That's America
Chis, the whole of America is a mess. Not equally a mess, but still a mess. It’s not just cons who are consumerism-addicted, self-entitled, emotional-wreck assholes.

Chis, the whole of America is a mess. Not equally a mess, but still a mess. It’s not just cons who are consumerism-addicted, self-entitled, emotional-wreck assholes.
One of 2 political parties is currently the enemy of the 🇺🇸 I'll agree to disagree

One of 2 political parties is currently the enemy of the 🇺🇸 I'll agree to disagree
Actually you’re not disagreeing. You’re just not wanting to concede my point, despite that it clearly leans toward yours.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT