ADVERTISEMENT

Hey Carl

Last night Lax and I were sitting in section EE, just a few rows from the floor and right next to the tunnel where the wrestlers enter/exit. At the end of the dual, Carl was standing at the entrance to the tunnel, waiting for the PSU wrestlers to leave the floor. Lax walked over to Carl and, just inches from him, yelled "Hey Carl, you have a really shiny head." Hilarious! :p

Last night Lax and I were sitting in section EE, just a few rows from the floor and right next to the tunnel where the wrestlers enter/exit. At the end of the dual, Carl was standing at the entrance to the tunnel, waiting for the PSU wrestlers to leave the floor. Lax walked over to Carl and, just inches from him, yelled "Hey Carl, you have a really shiny head." Hilarious! :p
Maybe he should have asked him to go out on the mat for 30 sec? Sounds like a tough guy and a comedian:p:p

Something a child would do.

I ran into a couple of PSU fans and to say they looked shell-shocked doesn't even begin to describe what their faces looked like. SWEET! AWESOME! HILARIOUS! Too cool for these flimsy words, but it's a start.

Reactions: Grip220
I ran into a couple of PSU fans and to say they looked shell-shocked doesn't even begin to describe what their faces looked like. SWEET! AWESOME! HILARIOUS! Too cool for these flimsy words, but it's a start.
You didn't see me. I predicted an Iowa win by 4 to 5 points. I am surprised that it was that close. PSU has too many holes in the line up. I liked the Joseph win. Of course Hall was disappointing. Kemdawg was on his A game and took it to Hall. Future matchups will be battles. Hopefully PSU can get Berge back in the lineup. I am doubtful. A great time at CHA.

You didn't see me. I predicted an Iowa win by 4 to 5 points. I am surprised that it was that close. PSU has too many holes in the line up. I liked the Joseph win. Of course Hall was disappointing. Kemdawg was on his A game and took it to Hall. Future matchups will be battles. Hopefully PSU can get Berge back in the lineup. I am doubtful. A great time at CHA.
Yeah.....PSU fans were far from shell shocked. The entire wrestling world expected Iowa to win including our fan base. He’s just saying those things to legitimize the fantasy in head that PSU fans suffered the same type of grief Saturday night that Hawk fans experienced the last 10 years watching the Nittany Lions dominate the wrestling landscape. But if it makes him feel better I’m cool with it...

yeah, never say something negative to someone unless you are sure you are going to get away with it.

I thought it was funny in the post match interview when Cael said that the fans are spirited and we have to make friends with the ones right behind us and they may not be too mean to us. He is aware of what he gets when he comes to CHA.
Are a lot of your fans proud of being ass holes?

Yeah.....PSU fans were far from shell shocked. The entire wrestling world expected Iowa to win including our fan base. He’s just saying those things to legitimize the fantasy in head that PSU fans suffered the same type of grief Saturday night that Hawk fans experienced the last 10 years watching the Nittany Lions dominate the wrestling landscape. But if it makes him feel better I’m cool with it...
Yes we know that the PSU wrestling program started 10 years ago and dominated since the beginning.

Yeah because you saw us spotting you 10 points. PSU fans had to be feeling very good after 133 and 141.

Be careful using the term "holes" in the lineup. I remember a BWI thread from a few years ago saying they'd never refer to one of their wrestlers as a hole and how that's so disrespectful. I suppose that opinion has changed after watching 125 every year since Nico left. ;)

Is it really that hard to figure out what that means? If it is, you are even dumber than you come off in your posts.
I don’t think it’s possible for him to sound any more dumb than he already does. Give it time he may surprise us.

Is it really that hard to figure out what that means? If it is, you are even dumber than you come off in your posts.
Yes it is so please explain it to me. He said PSU was spotted 10 points at 133 and 141. Not sure what spotted means in your neck of the woods but where I come from it means it was given to them. So you tell me, how in the hell are two contested matches considered “spotted” points given to PSU.

Last edited:
I don’t think it’s possible for him to sound any more dumb than he already does. Give it time he may surprise us.
Then you explain to me how PSU was spotted 10 points. You’re an idiot. And as for the person you replied to I’ll just refrain from commenting on his mental capacity since he appears to be a veteran although I do feel stupidity does not just reside among the civilian ranks..

Yes it is so please explain it to me. He said PSU was spotted 10 points at 133 and 141. Not sure what spotted means in your neck of the woods but where I come from it means it was given to them. So you tell me, how in the hell are two contested matches considered “spotted” points given to PSU.
9 point swing at 133 + 1 point team deduction = 10 points. The dual should have ended 23-11. A healthy DeSanto is a win by dec better than RBY imo.

Are you playing dumb?
PSU EARNED 6 points for the RBY/Desanto match.....I repeat 6 points. I’m still waiting on how PSU was spotted 10 points. Yes, I get that you didn’t expect RBY to mentally or physically break Desanto to the point where he wouldn’t continue. I also get that you expected at the very least 3 points from Desanto. I get all that but that’s not what happened. So again I ask, how in the hell do you guys figure you’re right in thinking PSU was SPOTTED 10 points when it was a contested match.

Last edited:
No he's saying your "10 point spot" explanation is dumb.
Can you believe what you’re reading here? Are you asking yourself if these people are really as dumb as they let on like I am doing?

RBY totally and completely broke Desanto yet in their minds since they expected a Desanto win then PSU was spotted 10 points for the match.

It was a fantastic dual that both programs and their respective fans can be proud of and watch over and over again to relive the excitement. One of those occurrences where the actual outcome of winning or losing takes a back seat to the adventure in pursuit of victory. It was a model of what the sport has to offer the world.

This thread, not so much.

I was giving an explanation how he could have came up with 10 points stemming from one match. Dont get your panties in wad kitty Cats

I thought it was funny in the post match interview when Cael said that the fans are spirited and we have to make friends with the ones right behind us and they may not be too mean to us. He is aware of what he gets when he comes to CHA.

Cael was making efforts to talk to the fans behind his team sections (D&E) multiple times before the dual. He also engages the fans sitting on the floor. Good to see any coach joking and interacting w opposing fans.

Be careful using the term "holes" in the lineup. I remember a BWI thread from a few years ago saying they'd never refer to one of their wrestlers as a hole and how that's so disrespectful. I suppose that opinion has changed after watching 125 every year since Nico left. ;)
Wasn't me. Some people are just too sensitive. I call it like I see it.

I was giving an explanation how he could have came up with 10 points stemming from one match. Dont get your panties in wad kitty Cats
No....that’s not all you were trying to do. If you were being honest, you’d also admit that you were not only explaining his math but also showing that you agreed with him in that PSU was GIFTED points.

WildTurk-“ The dual should have ended 23-11. A healthy DeSanto is a win by dec better than RBY imo.”

Now if you’d like to take a minute to delete that part (the dumb part) out of your post, I’ll be more than happy to go ahead and edit your quote out of mine so there’s no longer proof you agree with his stupidity.

No....that’s not all you were trying to do. If you were being honest, you’d also admit that you were not only explaining his math but also showing that you agreed with him in that PSU was GIFTED points.

WildTurk-“ The dual should have ended 23-11. A healthy DeSanto is a win by dec better than RBY imo.”

Now if you’d like to take a minute to delete that part (the dumb part) out of your post, I’ll be more than happy to go ahead and edit your quote out of mine so there’s no longer proof you agree with his stupidity.
Nah I'm good. Again I was explaining to you where the 10 points came from. I truly believe that DeSanto would have won the match by dec if RBY never cranked his knee causing an injury. Brands would have never lost a team point and the dual wouldn't have been all that close. 23-11. Even though it's a moot point I stand by my opinion. You have yours. Let's move on from that shall we?

The irony of you wanting someone to have an honest take on their post. :rolleyes:

And as far as deleting posts, the Honorable thing for you to do would be to delete yours and leave silently.

The irony of you wanting someone to have an honest take on their post. :rolleyes:

And as far as deleting posts, the Honorable thing for you to do would be to delete yours and leave silently.
Show me one dishonest post that I've made here Just one...

I get you agree that Hawk fans should be allowed to post any bullshit that they want without being held accountable. Anything from saying parents take bribes and payoffs to teenagers "juicing" to the silly things saix just in this thread. I get you dont have a problem with that but you really shouldnt have a problem with folks that do see a problem with it. You people are only tolerant with those that agree with your distorted views of the world.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT