ADVERTISEMENT

Hey guys... How the Dow doing this week?

This turn around didn’t begin under Obama, who inherited the worst recession since the Great Depression. Could give credit both ways.
Sure, the first few years, but after that his high taxes and over-regulation were suffocating growth. His record number of people on food stamps happened in his second term proving his policies were a dumpster fire and going the wrong direction.

You actually think I'm dumb? Or I just have a different opinion on things you care about??

I genuinely want you know.

I think what you post makes you seem quite dumb. I concede it's possible that you are not, and you just have difficulty demonstrating that here.

I realize this is a message board and not a thesis, so everyone has differing levels of effort, but you strike me as a moron.

There are certainly other posters who I would judge based on their posting to be dumber, but it's to the point where I believe it's possible they are purposefully doing it /trolling.

Your posts seem genuine.

I may also me misinterpreting that.

I hope that helps.

I think what you post makes you seem quite dumb. I concede it's possible that you are not, and you just have difficulty demonstrating that here.

I realize this is a message board and not a thesis, so everyone has differing levels of effort, but you strike me as a moron.

There are certainly other posters who I would judge based on their posting to be dumber, but it's to the point where I believe it's possible they are purposefully doing it /trolling.

Your posts seem genuine.

I may also me misinterpreting that.

I hope that helps.
This particular thread was definitely a dig at the posters who post everytime the Dow takes a dive over something stupid Trump says.

I have no problem with you not liking my thought processes and beliefs... that I can live with. But I've never seen the benefit of calling someone dumb because they think the opposite of me. Misinformed or ignorant??? but both those are just lack of proper information and not the inability to understand and form cognitive ideas.

But the fact that you get the impression I'm dumb is mildly concerning. Something I may ponder...

If I am in fact dumb (not saying I'm not) I've managed to way overachieve and have had some success in my personal life and career fields. Believe it or not, I have a very influential and important job. Blind luck maybe.

Thanks for the insight.

Reactions: jasonrann
There is a new record for the number of people who have hit $1,000,000 or more in their 401k’s and IRA’s during the Trump economy. These are middle class folks that will have a great retirement. Record number of people working! 7,000,000 less people on food stamps! Record low unemployment rates for blacks and Hispanics. 50 year record low for women. Yeah, the Trump economy sucks.
Yeah, we got this talking point when you posted it with your other handle last week, Comrade.

This particular thread was definitely a dig at the posters who post everytime the Dow takes a dive over something stupid Trump says.

I have no problem with you not liking my thought processes and beliefs... that I can live with. But I've never seen the benefit of calling someone dumb because they think the opposite of me. Misinformed or ignorant??? but both those are just lack of proper information and not the inability to understand and form cognitive ideas.

But the fact that you get the impression I'm dumb is mildly concerning. Something I may ponder...

If I am in fact dumb (not saying I'm not) I've managed to way overachieve and have had some success in my personal life and career fields. Believe it or not, I have a very influential and important job. Blind luck maybe.

Thanks for the insight.

Eh, I'll retract the dumb comment. Dumb people aren't usually capable of self reflecting. I'll just say you sometimes say dumb things, as I often do.

Have a good weekend!

Reactions: coloradonoles
I guess we'll also just conveniently ignore that this is debt financed given the boondagle called the TCJA and its $1T plus of new defecits. But hooray, I guess.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT