ADVERTISEMENT

Hey Morons, yes you

Mr. Original Poster,

PAGING MR. SOAKER, PLEASE RESPOND.

Kindly dry yourself off and return to class. We need to hear about the genius of the coaching staff. Let me guess. Let Penn State demolish you. Win out against that gauntlet of division foes that couldn't score in the playboy mansion with every playmate in heat. Then when you get to Indianapolis you spring your trap on Ohio State/Michigan/Penn State. They'll never see it coming. Then you drug the UGA mascot, forcing the Georgia team to spend all their time being concerned with his well being.

Squeak out a win, but do it in very unimpressive fashion. Then in the National Titles Game you attack. Control the clock and make it an eight possession game by both teams. Iowa wins the National Title 6-3 on a blocked last second field goal attempt.

When you are fixated with looking in the rearview mirror, you lose sight on what is happening in front of you.
You know. it aggravates me to no end that you lecture us of being morons because we are sick of the Offensive product we are exposed to. I will say this to you:
Hey moron. Why don't you alone pay for the dumpster fire that KF has given us? We have the luxury of playing four non-conference games to start 4-0. All we need is three more wins in the weak West to get bowl eligible.
Obviously you don't have high aspirations for the program like some of us. I tend to refer the term "moron" to individuals who can't see reality.

BF6b.jpg

For me, KF has to allow BF to leave and also has to relieve all duties associated with the offense, contractually, to stay. His offensive acumen has always been suspect to say the least. It's beyond that at this point however. I don't know whether to laugh or cry watching whatever this is anymore. Yes, I'm beyond pissed now that we're this bad on the offense still. How any coaching staff can be this negligent is downright criminal form a fan perspective. How can any coach be this bad at his job without even attempting to fix the problem. It's evident KF has no intention of ever doing that.

In 25 years you pick a rare big win vs OhioSt and a toilet bowl over a team that canned their coach ... ya okay
The Briffence now has 12 games in his tenure where he has scored 10 or less in a game. Eight in the 21-23 seasons.

Come on soaker, it's a message board. Nobody knows your real name. Come defend your take now. The football is hard to watch, at least have a little fun with this take of yours. Die on that hill. It's football dude, and a silly message board discussion. I'll always come back to defend my stupid comments, because mama didn't raise no quitter 😂. Tell us all about the beauty of 76 yards, putting the defense in bad situations with four turnovers and short fields. After many three and outs.

Oh definitely, no one wants to see how scrapple is made, but everyone wants that slightly burnt piece.
Btw, just for reference, there hasn't been a single time in recent years where you've beaten Iowa and not gone on to regret it at some point down the road.

Instant gratification isn't worth the long term consequences, but lol you're old enough to understand that by now, so you're fully aware of what's coming. I'm merely pandering at this point.......:)

• Haha
Reactions: bourbon n blues
I question many on here about their knowledge of the game of football. All you morons think if you win with great def and avg off it’s somehow less of a win then if you have a great off and avg def. I mean are you all really that dumb? Do you not understand that the final score, no matter how it’s done, determines the winner? I mean seriously how fking dumb does one have to be to infer a win is less of a win if it’s done with great Def vs great OFF. Are you all really that stupid?? But then you call out a coach who will go down as the greatest in the history of Iowa football, and his son who played and coached both in the NFL and Power 5. You dumbasses who work some 8-5 sales job think you know more because you were 2nd team all conference at some 8 man fball team in Iowa.

Seriously, get a fking clue about the game of football. Let me help you there are 3 key phases, OFF, DEF, and Special Teams. It doesn’t matter which of these 3 determine the outcome of a game, you still either win or lose based on the final score, and get the stat in the win or loss column from it, u friggin morons.

It’s still mesmerizing that you fools haven’t noticed the genius behind how KF wins at Iowa, and way above what the realistic expectations should be. With the huge recruiting obstacles of being a state with no nfl team, the smallest population base, corn fields as the pride of playgrounds in the state, and shitty cold ass winters, y’all think he should complete for the top OFF talents like the fools you are. Sorry peeps, how bout you vacation outside of going to the fking Amanas for Christmas and see what kids from other states see when they go on recruiting trips elsewhere. Oh yeah, Iowa City is special, no doubt, but it’s not the only fking awesome college town and game day experience in the game.

KF has a formula that works waaay above what any should at Iowa. He’s knows he could never win consistently trying to focus on scoring points and OFF recruiting focus. Go ask the savior y’all so badly loved early in in Lames, now what, how’s the OFF powerhouse program doing?? He’s just another ISU coach doing below average shit in Lames which is better then what they should be doing, so enjoy just below average in Lames bc it really should be a program that competes with RICE and that’s about it.

KF knows he’s beat if he lines up his OFF against most others, so what does he do? He controlls the number of OFF possessions by making team eat up clock and make long tiring drives to score points with his bend don’t break style of D. And on top of that it’s hard for college age kids to stay patient and not mistakes along the way in Doug so, hence all of our turnover successes.

Offensively he runs the ball and the clock and again shortens the games, the number of possessions opponents get and at the end of the day bets on his DEF being better than the other teams OFF. What’s so fin wrong with that? Other than y’all don’t get to stroke yourselves more during the game bc of OFF touchdowns.

How dumb would it be for KF to have a forced focus of scoring quickly to satisfy you blowhard fans, meanwhile allowing more possessions and wearing out his DEF who he relays on executing every play. Not to mention most programs are going to have better OFF talent to score points. But truly there are some fools on here that would probably be happier with more points and less wins.

Not only has KF done more for the state of Iowa and Iowa football, putting the program on the map and known in the national sports media, he is respected more by the NFL than any other coach in college football, possibly as much as a couple others, but no one has a better reputation of developing kids in the game of football period, and all the facts and numbers are there to support that statement, to include statements from coaches, owners, front office people in the NFL.

So why not get on this bandwagon of supporting the spectacular DEF he puts out there yr in and yr out, understand why the scores are lower, and appreciate what could be and I predict will be, the best 20 some yrs of football to ever be played at Iowa.

Not to mention if Maybe, just maybe, y’all supported the kids and coaches instead being in there Heads’s bout how bad it is, bc we know they read it, they would play with a tad bit more confidence, free of worry, and score just a few more pints along the way to get us over the hump and into a CFP game or 2. Or go do yourselves a favor and watch a different team or sport, maybe Americas favorite past time, baseball… yeah cause that’s just a OFF fking delight type of game you hypocrites!

KF for life, azzholes!!

JFC. To be so stupid.

Mr. Original Poster,

Kindly dry yourself off and return to class. We need to hear about the genius of the coaching staff. Let me guess. Let Penn State demolish you. Win out against that gauntlet of division foes that couldn't score in the playboy mansion with every playmate in heat. Then when you get to Indianapolis you spring your trap on Ohio State/Michigan/Penn State. They'll never see it coming. Then you drug the UGA mascot, forcing the Georgia team to spend all their time being concerned with his well being.

Squeak out a win, but do it in very unimpressive fashion. Then in the National Titles Game you attack. Control the clock and make it an eight possession game by both teams. Iowa wins the National Title 6-3 on a blocked last second field goal attempt.
Missing our 3 best OFF weapons and have an injured gimpy QB, get a fking clue and gtfo u king of the Morons!

4-1 dmbass
Mr. Original Poster,

I question many on here about their knowledge of the game of football. All you morons think if you win with great def and avg off it’s somehow less of a win then if you have a great off and avg def. I mean are you all really that dumb? Do you not understand that the final score, no matter how it’s done, determines the winner? I mean seriously how fking dumb does one have to be to infer a win is less of a win if it’s done with great Def vs great OFF. Are you all really that stupid?? But then you call out a coach who will go down as the greatest in the history of Iowa football, and his son who played and coached both in the NFL and Power 5. You dumbasses who work some 8-5 sales job think you know more because you were 2nd team all conference at some 8 man fball team in Iowa.

Seriously, get a fking clue about the game of football. Let me help you there are 3 key phases, OFF, DEF, and Special Teams. It doesn’t matter which of these 3 determine the outcome of a game, you still either win or lose based on the final score, and get the stat in the win or loss column from it, u friggin morons.

It’s still mesmerizing that you fools haven’t noticed the genius behind how KF wins at Iowa, and way above what the realistic expectations should be. With the huge recruiting obstacles of being a state with no nfl team, the smallest population base, corn fields as the pride of playgrounds in the state, and shitty cold ass winters, y’all think he should complete for the top OFF talents like the fools you are. Sorry peeps, how bout you vacation outside of going to the fking Amanas for Christmas and see what kids from other states see when they go on recruiting trips elsewhere. Oh yeah, Iowa City is special, no doubt, but it’s not the only fking awesome college town and game day experience in the game.

KF has a formula that works waaay above what any should at Iowa. He’s knows he could never win consistently trying to focus on scoring points and OFF recruiting focus. Go ask the savior y’all so badly loved early in in Lames, now what, how’s the OFF powerhouse program doing?? He’s just another ISU coach doing below average shit in Lames which is better then what they should be doing, so enjoy just below average in Lames bc it really should be a program that competes with RICE and that’s about it.

KF knows he’s beat if he lines up his OFF against most others, so what does he do? He controlls the number of OFF possessions by making team eat up clock and make long tiring drives to score points with his bend don’t break style of D. And on top of that it’s hard for college age kids to stay patient and not mistakes along the way in Doug so, hence all of our turnover successes.

Offensively he runs the ball and the clock and again shortens the games, the number of possessions opponents get and at the end of the day bets on his DEF being better than the other teams OFF. What’s so fin wrong with that? Other than y’all don’t get to stroke yourselves more during the game bc of OFF touchdowns.

How dumb would it be for KF to have a forced focus of scoring quickly to satisfy you blowhard fans, meanwhile allowing more possessions and wearing out his DEF who he relays on executing every play. Not to mention most programs are going to have better OFF talent to score points. But truly there are some fools on here that would probably be happier with more points and less wins.

Not only has KF done more for the state of Iowa and Iowa football, putting the program on the map and known in the national sports media, he is respected more by the NFL than any other coach in college football, possibly as much as a couple others, but no one has a better reputation of developing kids in the game of football period, and all the facts and numbers are there to support that statement, to include statements from coaches, owners, front office people in the NFL.

So why not get on this bandwagon of supporting the spectacular DEF he puts out there yr in and yr out, understand why the scores are lower, and appreciate what could be and I predict will be, the best 20 some yrs of football to ever be played at Iowa.

Not to mention if Maybe, just maybe, y’all supported the kids and coaches instead being in there Heads’s bout how bad it is, bc we know they read it, they would play with a tad bit more confidence, free of worry, and score just a few more pints along the way to get us over the hump and into a CFP game or 2. Or go do yourselves a favor and watch a different team or sport, maybe Americas favorite past time, baseball… yeah cause that’s just a OFF fking delight type of game you hypocrites!

KF for life, azzholes!!
Long and lost. Ever thought about Iowa doesn't go to bowls very often if we were in the east?

We are the best Or close to the best, with other bad teams. Every time we play an actual quality opponent, we get hammered back to reality. Two years ago when we won the West, we were not very good. You think so. Try critical thinking and genuine observation. At the moment, you are the problem

Long and lost. Ever thought about Iowa doesn't go to bowls very often if we were in the east?

We are the best Or close to the best, with other bad teams. Every time we play an actual quality opponent, we get hammered back to reality. Two years ago when we won the West, we were not very good. You think so. Try critical thinking and genuine observation. At the moment, you are the problem
Best of the worst or worst of the best...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT