ADVERTISEMENT

Hey Morons, yes you

Since Brian Ferentz was promoted to offensive coordinator in 2017, Iowa is 128th nationally in yards per game (327.8) and 105th in offensive touchdowns scored (203). Enough said, tell me one other university that would not of fired him by now.

Um......Iowa? That was easy.

Reactions: amahawk
then find another team to root for...
meanwhile, Iowa is one of the 6 best teams in the nation in the last 7 years.
good luck
You know you're getting tedious and boring when I almost wrote these exact same words in response to that comment, only in a facetious manner.

Reactions: Iron Doc
if Petras can beat Penn State... and McNamara is a better QB..
why do you believe McNamara can't do what Petras was able to do ?
Because unlike some offenses, teams evolve. Hell we would have crushed Michigan in 2020. Then a year later they change a ton and beat us by 40.

then find another team to root for...
meanwhile, Iowa is one of the 6 best teams in the nation in the last 7 years.
good luck
You are smokng something if you think they have been one of the best offensive teams 6/7 yrs now. I know you have family ties and all, but for fux sake, just stop.

Reactions: Iron Doc
I question many on here about their knowledge of the game of football. All you morons think if you win with great def and avg off it’s somehow less of a win then if you have a great off and avg def. I mean are you all really that dumb? Do you not understand that the final score, no matter how it’s done, determines the winner? I mean seriously how fking dumb does one have to be to infer a win is less of a win if it’s done with great Def vs great OFF. Are you all really that stupid?? But then you call out a coach who will go down as the greatest in the history of Iowa football, and his son who played and coached both in the NFL and Power 5. You dumbasses who work some 8-5 sales job think you know more because you were 2nd team all conference at some 8 man fball team in Iowa.

Seriously, get a fking clue about the game of football. Let me help you there are 3 key phases, OFF, DEF, and Special Teams. It doesn’t matter which of these 3 determine the outcome of a game, you still either win or lose based on the final score, and get the stat in the win or loss column from it, u friggin morons.

It’s still mesmerizing that you fools haven’t noticed the genius behind how KF wins at Iowa, and way above what the realistic expectations should be. With the huge recruiting obstacles of being a state with no nfl team, the smallest population base, corn fields as the pride of playgrounds in the state, and shitty cold ass winters, y’all think he should complete for the top OFF talents like the fools you are. Sorry peeps, how bout you vacation outside of going to the fking Amanas for Christmas and see what kids from other states see when they go on recruiting trips elsewhere. Oh yeah, Iowa City is special, no doubt, but it’s not the only fking awesome college town and game day experience in the game.

KF has a formula that works waaay above what any should at Iowa. He’s knows he could never win consistently trying to focus on scoring points and OFF recruiting focus. Go ask the savior y’all so badly loved early in in Lames, now what, how’s the OFF powerhouse program doing?? He’s just another ISU coach doing below average shit in Lames which is better then what they should be doing, so enjoy just below average in Lames bc it really should be a program that competes with RICE and that’s about it.

KF knows he’s beat if he lines up his OFF against most others, so what does he do? He controlls the number of OFF possessions by making team eat up clock and make long tiring drives to score points with his bend don’t break style of D. And on top of that it’s hard for college age kids to stay patient and not mistakes along the way in Doug so, hence all of our turnover successes.

Offensively he runs the ball and the clock and again shortens the games, the number of possessions opponents get and at the end of the day bets on his DEF being better than the other teams OFF. What’s so fin wrong with that? Other than y’all don’t get to stroke yourselves more during the game bc of OFF touchdowns.

How dumb would it be for KF to have a forced focus of scoring quickly to satisfy you blowhard fans, meanwhile allowing more possessions and wearing out his DEF who he relays on executing every play. Not to mention most programs are going to have better OFF talent to score points. But truly there are some fools on here that would probably be happier with more points and less wins.

Not only has KF done more for the state of Iowa and Iowa football, putting the program on the map and known in the national sports media, he is respected more by the NFL than any other coach in college football, possibly as much as a couple others, but no one has a better reputation of developing kids in the game of football period, and all the facts and numbers are there to support that statement, to include statements from coaches, owners, front office people in the NFL.

So why not get on this bandwagon of supporting the spectacular DEF he puts out there yr in and yr out, understand why the scores are lower, and appreciate what could be and I predict will be, the best 20 some yrs of football to ever be played at Iowa.

Not to mention if Maybe, just maybe, y’all supported the kids and coaches instead being in there Heads’s bout how bad it is, bc we know they read it, they would play with a tad bit more confidence, free of worry, and score just a few more pints along the way to get us over the hump and into a CFP game or 2. Or go do yourselves a favor and watch a different team or sport, maybe Americas favorite past time, baseball… yeah cause that’s just a OFF fking delight type of game you hypocrites!

KF for life, azzholes!!
Thanks Brian.

Also every year you get these 2-0 blah blah blah. I always hope for the best but the issue I and most have is what happens when/if Iowa gets behind offensively and the product on the field.

I have hope like every year but also hold these deep rooted doubts because of recent past history.

Guess that makes me a “dumb Azz or less of a fan” compared to you. I’ll do better

seems like a good number of posters are unaware that if you take more risks... then you increase the likelihood of turning the ball over and that mistake could cost you the game.

when you are ahead 3 scores... it's not smart to take risks.

Iowa played this game perfectly
I am looking for quality posts, this is not one of them???????

Thanks Brian.

Also every year you get these 2-0 blah blah blah. I always hope for the best but the issue I and most have is what happens when/if Iowa gets behind offensively and the product on the field.

I have hope like every year but also hold these deep rooted doubts because of recent past history.

Guess that makes me a “dumb Azz or less of a fan” compared to you. I’ll do better
Nice of you to change your name again. 6 posts are great. Go back to your Nebby site!!

• Sad
Reactions: GHawk
The word likely comes to mind, but I am sorry that I hurt your feelings based on outcomes of this season. PSU right now is a 10.5 point favorite, is at home, and has demolished their competition to this point. Care to add any further of your insights?
Where are you finding these lines that extend out? I'm not a bettor but it's interesting nonetheless.

Nice of you to change your name again. 6 posts are great. Go back to your Nebby site!!
How is anything I said related to Debbie? To say all is well because 2-0 and anyone that questions the play so far is some whiney fan is rich.

Can Iowa come from behind? Can they run the ball effectively come Conference time? Can Iowa utilize and get the WR going?

I’m happy about 2-0 but can Iowa continue to grow offensively or is this gonna be the same old same rehash we’ve seen the last couple years?

Guess we watch different teams maybe you the Debbie groupie.

I’m sorrry but in general, running the ball, no matter how successful or not, will shorten a game more than a passing attack, my god are you that ignorant? Just quit watching bc u really have no clue.
Time of possession is what we’re talking about. Running the ball with success adds time of possession in your favor. Tough to understand?

Reactions: littlez
Time of possession is what we’re talking about. Running the ball with success adds time of possession in your favor. Tough to understand?
Yes. It is actually impossible for him and folks like F5n5, CMHawks99 and Chuck285, to discuss things that carry any criticism of the Iowa offense. This forum might as well be a political one anymore as you have these people here who are only interested in defending the status quo with nonsensical arguments and personal attacks and others who want to incite them by making personal over the top insults of the staff. Meanwhile, those of us who aren't impaired in our thinking are stuck in the middle of this shit while all of these assholes dominate every other discussion. All of them are just one step above the Nebbie troll although sometimes I wonder.

How did today work out little buddy? How about the conference title game vs Michigan? How about the Rose Bowl vs Stanford in '15? How about the Orange Bowl in '02? How about appreciating the defense, but wanting the offense to maybe just reward those guys with a few more points, and not as many three and outs.

You know you can play complimentary football right? You know having seventy five yards is embarrassing right? You know having your defense wear out in the third is a bad thing right? You know a coach can evolve right? Look at Saban. Look at the coach at Miami. They had elite defenses, but terrible offenses. They fired the bums on offense and hired guys who are doing a better job.

I imagine you are a middle tier salesman, skating by as your top earners pull the company along . You add little, but are content to be there. No reason to improve yourself. Buzz and Woody are the stars. Not you Potato head.

Get a clue, buy a thought!!! Go talk to the clown in the sewage drain. They all float down there.

I question many on here about their knowledge of the game of football. All you morons think if you win with great def and avg off it’s somehow less of a win then if you have a great off and avg def. I mean are you all really that dumb? Do you not understand that the final score, no matter how it’s done, determines the winner? I mean seriously how fking dumb does one have to be to infer a win is less of a win if it’s done with great Def vs great OFF. Are you all really that stupid?? But then you call out a coach who will go down as the greatest in the history of Iowa football, and his son who played and coached both in the NFL and Power 5. You dumbasses who work some 8-5 sales job think you know more because you were 2nd team all conference at some 8 man fball team in Iowa.

Seriously, get a fking clue about the game of football. Let me help you there are 3 key phases, OFF, DEF, and Special Teams. It doesn’t matter which of these 3 determine the outcome of a game, you still either win or lose based on the final score, and get the stat in the win or loss column from it, u friggin morons.

It’s still mesmerizing that you fools haven’t noticed the genius behind how KF wins at Iowa, and way above what the realistic expectations should be. With the huge recruiting obstacles of being a state with no nfl team, the smallest population base, corn fields as the pride of playgrounds in the state, and shitty cold ass winters, y’all think he should complete for the top OFF talents like the fools you are. Sorry peeps, how bout you vacation outside of going to the fking Amanas for Christmas and see what kids from other states see when they go on recruiting trips elsewhere. Oh yeah, Iowa City is special, no doubt, but it’s not the only fking awesome college town and game day experience in the game.

KF has a formula that works waaay above what any should at Iowa. He’s knows he could never win consistently trying to focus on scoring points and OFF recruiting focus. Go ask the savior y’all so badly loved early in in Lames, now what, how’s the OFF powerhouse program doing?? He’s just another ISU coach doing below average shit in Lames which is better then what they should be doing, so enjoy just below average in Lames bc it really should be a program that competes with RICE and that’s about it.

KF knows he’s beat if he lines up his OFF against most others, so what does he do? He controlls the number of OFF possessions by making team eat up clock and make long tiring drives to score points with his bend don’t break style of D. And on top of that it’s hard for college age kids to stay patient and not mistakes along the way in Doug so, hence all of our turnover successes.

Offensively he runs the ball and the clock and again shortens the games, the number of possessions opponents get and at the end of the day bets on his DEF being better than the other teams OFF. What’s so fin wrong with that? Other than y’all don’t get to stroke yourselves more during the game bc of OFF touchdowns.

How dumb would it be for KF to have a forced focus of scoring quickly to satisfy you blowhard fans, meanwhile allowing more possessions and wearing out his DEF who he relays on executing every play. Not to mention most programs are going to have better OFF talent to score points. But truly there are some fools on here that would probably be happier with more points and less wins.

Not only has KF done more for the state of Iowa and Iowa football, putting the program on the map and known in the national sports media, he is respected more by the NFL than any other coach in college football, possibly as much as a couple others, but no one has a better reputation of developing kids in the game of football period, and all the facts and numbers are there to support that statement, to include statements from coaches, owners, front office people in the NFL.

So why not get on this bandwagon of supporting the spectacular DEF he puts out there yr in and yr out, understand why the scores are lower, and appreciate what could be and I predict will be, the best 20 some yrs of football to ever be played at Iowa.

Not to mention if Maybe, just maybe, y’all supported the kids and coaches instead being in there Heads’s bout how bad it is, bc we know they read it, they would play with a tad bit more confidence, free of worry, and score just a few more pints along the way to get us over the hump and into a CFP game or 2. Or go do yourselves a favor and watch a different team or sport, maybe Americas favorite past time, baseball… yeah cause that’s just a OFF fking delight type of game you hypocrites!

KF for life, azzholes!!
LfIyIZT.gif

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT