ADVERTISEMENT

Hey Trump Supporters

jonesy5960

HB Legend
Sep 6, 2012
I can only assume that none of you have watched this since it reflects poorly on a guy that you admire. This woman is someone who knows Trump better than any of you could ever dream. This isn't a never-Trumper or lefty hater. As she describes it, she was not only a close confidant and a senior member of his staff, she was a "true believer" and a member of his inner circle spending holidays with him and his family at Mar A Lago. Give what she has to say a listen and decide whether this is still someone you think should inhabit the oval office.

Last edited:
I can only assume that none of you have watched this since it reflects poorly on a guy that you admire. This woman is someone who knows Trump better than any of you ever could ever dream. This isn't a never-Trumper or lefty hater. As she describes it, she was not only a close confidant and a senior member of his staff, she was a "true believer" and a member of his inner circle spending holidays with him and his family at Mar A Lago. Give what she has to say a listen and decide whether this is still someone you think should inhabit the oval office.

None of them care. That’s how cults work.

Trump is a pedophile and @Whiskeydeltadeltatango still is unwavering in his support. And I am sure he will be just fine the day a big star grabs his daughter by the pussy.

There is no bottom for these piece of shit people.

None of them care. That’s how cults work.

Trump is a pedophile and @Whiskeydeltadeltatango still is unwavering in his support. And I am sure he will be just fine the day a big star grabs his daughter by the pussy.

There is no bottom for these piece of shit people.
It's a natural response for people to push back on criticism of something or someone that they have admired, supported, and defended. I don't expect any one thing to change their perception of the man and overcome this level of cognitive dissonance. It doesn't mean that we don't keep spreading the truth about him, particularly when it is delivered by people who were in his circle and in that camp before seeing him with their own eyes and hearing him with their own ears for what he is.

I can only assume that none of you have watched this since it reflects poorly on a guy that you admire. This woman is someone who knows Trump better than any of you could ever dream. This isn't a never-Trumper or lefty hater. As she describes it, she was not only a close confidant and a senior member of his staff, she was a "true believer" and a member of his inner circle spending holidays with him and his family at Mar A Lago. Give what she has to say a listen and decide whether this is still someone you think should inhabit the oval office.

Has there ever been any president who has had this many people who used to work with him come out against him like this?

Not even close. It's incredible the number of senior staff that have come out against this man calling him unfit to serve. There's never been anything like it. Ever.

Dems could have made an entire day at the convention of people who used to work for Trump who are now saying he should never be near the oval office again.

Some of them probably wouldn't speak though. Pence is still holding delusions that some day the GOP will like him again. Because the attempted lynching didn't get the message through to him.

The Orange Turd has not hidden his disdain for the people dumb enough to buy into his shit They cheer him when he tells them he doesn't want to be at the venue where he's speaking. Like giddy bubble gummers at a music concert. Of course, it may have something to do with the amount they're being paid.

Reactions: Torg and Tom Paris
What evidence do you have to support "Trump is a pedophile"?
Spit Take Lol GIF by Justin

You know Trump supporters it is ok to just come out and say "you know what I can't defend this man-child being president again" and choosing to just vote 3rd party.

You don't have to love Kamala or anything she does. The difference is that you know if Kamala loses the election in 4 years she will leave without an attempted coup. Kamala isn't perfect, certainly far from my ideal candidate. I'd rather be writing in Peter Sonski.

You arn't stuck defending this guy forever. There is still time to come to your senses before you get labeled as the person who voted for Trump 3 times in a row.

Remember how you used to support the war in Iraq, now you don't and tell everyone you never did. There is still time for you to get out of this while it is still meaningful.

Has there ever been any president who has had this many people who used to work with him come out against him like this?

Not even close, but where's Mark Esper and John Kelly, and a few others that have said on TV he isn't fit, but still will not endorse Kamala. Duncan from Georgia has the guts and when being demonstrated against, his son wrote on a coaster and gave it to him that read, it's never wrong to do the right thing. The silent republicans that could make a difference that they agree with need to show some backbone.

Reactions: pjhawk and Torg
Keep making up lies to fit your narrative and I may have to.
Any thoughts on the OP? Just one of many examples of former Trump supporters and senior staff that now denounce him. Are these people RINO's? Deep state? What's your explanation?

We've never seen anything like this, and you know if the roles were reversed the Democratic candidate wouldn't have a prayer of winning the election like Trump currently does.

It's a natural response for people to push back on criticism of something or someone that they have admired, supported, and defended. I don't expect any one thing to change their perception of the man and overcome this level of cognitive dissonance. It doesn't mean that we don't keep spreading the truth about him, particularly when it is delivered by people who were in his circle and in that camp before seeing him with their own eyes and hearing him with their own ears for what he is.
Yeah, I agree. Let ‘er rip.

I am simply saying the people who need to hear that the most are brick walls.

You know Trump supporters it is ok to just come out and say "you know what I can't defend this man-child being president again" and choosing to just vote 3rd party.

You don't have to love Kamala or anything she does. The difference is that you know if Kamala loses the election in 4 years she will leave without an attempted coup. Kamala isn't perfect, certainly far from my ideal candidate. I'd rather be writing in Peter Sonski.

You arn't stuck defending this guy forever. There is still time to come to your senses before you get labeled as the person who voted for Trump 3 times in a row.

Remember how you used to support the war in Iraq, now you don't and tell everyone you never did. There is still time for you to get out of this while it is still meaningful.
Why do you want them to do that? It doesn't matter what they say. They are trash people and still trash people even if you can get them to say that.

Reactions: Torg and Tom Paris
Why do you want them to do that? It doesn't matter what they say. They are trash people and still trash people even if you can get them to say that.

I believe in grace and forgiveness when someone is legitimately contrite. The thing is that contrition is often hollow after the fact.

Someone changing their minds now means their contrition isn't hallow because Trump is still a political force. It becomes hollow when he's no longer a political force or he's a dictator.

I believe in grace and forgiveness when someone is legitimately contrite. The thing is that contrition is often hollow after the fact.

Someone changing their minds now means their contrition isn't hallow because Trump is still a political force. It becomes hollow when he's no longer a political force or he's a dictator.
If Jan 6 didn't change their minds, a plea on a university message board sure won't

What evidence do you have to support "Trump is a pedophile"?
We could always play a different game...how many accusations as horrible as ALL the ones about Trump were ever levied against Raegan, Bush and Dubya? Where there's smoke there's fire, man.

...and sure, some of it's BS, but that's like having 100 bad things and being able to legitimately toss out 12 of them. What about the other 88?

If Jan 6 didn't change their minds, a plea on a university message board sure won't

Probably not. But sometimes people double down on something because of fear of embarrassment from their previous poor choices.

I won't try to embarrass anyone who admits they made a bad choice and isn't going to do that again. I can't control what others do, but I personally won't do that.

We could always play a different game...how many accusations as horrible as ALL the ones about Trump were ever levied against Raegan, Bush and Dubya? Where there's smoke there's fire, man.

...and sure, some of it's BS, but that's like having 100 bad things and being able to legitimately toss out 12 of them. What about the other 88?
You lost me at "pedophile".

Would not surprise me in the slightest if some MAGA are out there building gallows and digging pits right now or have already done - or at least in the fantasyland that is their demented minds. Just need to round up all these "filthy traitors to the crown" and impose justice on them.

Its insane the levels these brainwashed followers are willing to go to ignore, brush under the rug and defend that orange POS of a human being who's done many horrible things 'just because (he thought) he was above it all and could do whatever he pleased'.

"Laws, rules, and standards are for the little people. Not me.".

Last I saw 40 of 44 former admin folks under trump are not endorsing him and many have been on tv talking about how inhinged and dangerous he is. There has never been anything like this, but maga cultists think they know more than people that worked for him.
Trump is their only beacon of truth. Everyone else is lying. It’s incredible behavior.

You think he was at Epstein Island dozens of times for the fresh air? It’s well documented he’s a total perv but you support that.

Does that make him a pedophile, though?

I'm sure Trump has sexually assaulted women, probably dozens of them.

Has he molested pre-pubescent children?

I dunno.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT