ADVERTISEMENT

Hey Trump Supporters

I must have missed in the video where he was groping a little girl? What time stamp did that occur at?

I agree with your last two sentences with the exception that Donald Trump has taken it to another level.
Around 8:30. See how the little girl is smiling? Then watch her expression change as his hands slide down onto her chest.

And the strangest part is how the CSPAN camera zooms right in on it.

DC is cesspool. From top to bottom, left to right. 🤮

Does that make him a pedophile, though?

I'm sure Trump has sexually assaulted women, probably dozens of them.

Has he molested pre-pubescent children?

I dunno.
I’m not sure he has ever molested pre-pubescent children or even wants to, but I think he has probably molested young pubescent girls under the age of 18.
The MANY trips on the Lolita Express and him barging into the dressing rooms of underage girls when they were undressed is plenty of circumstantial evidence for me.

Spit Take Lol GIF by Justin
If i had Corrupt Filthy Dons reputation i would just shoot myself, and leave an apology note for being born.

We could always play a different game...how many accusations as horrible as ALL the ones about Trump were ever levied against Raegan, Bush and Dubya? Where there's smoke there's fire, man.

...and sure, some of it's BS, but that's like having 100 bad things and being able to legitimately toss out 12 of them. What about the other 88?

Let's talk about this Harris alcoholic accusation stuff. The right-wing has launched its attack machine on this alcoholic barrage. Is there anything to it or just an attack strategy? If whisky is going to be an attack dog, is he a typical schoolyard bully, but hiding behind the autonomy conversation board provides?

Reactions: Torg
Around 8:30. See how the little girl is smiling? Then watch her expression change as his hands slide down onto her chest.

And the strangest part is how the CSPAN camera zooms right in on it.

DC is cesspool. From top to bottom, left to right. 🤮
You're making shit up again. It's hilarious watching you guys spin out of control.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT