ADVERTISEMENT

Hey Trump Supporters

None of them care. That’s how cults work.

Trump is a pedophile and @Whiskeydeltadeltatango still is unwavering in his support. And I am sure he will be just fine the day a big star grabs his daughter by the pussy.

There is no bottom for these piece of shit people.
Talk about no bottom; plenty of CSPAN video of Joe Biden groping little girls while their parents and relatives stand compliantly to the side. Disgusting pigs.

Politics and government is a cult.

• Haha
Reactions: Mpchillin
Talk about no bottom; plenty of CSPAN video of Joe Biden groping little girls while their parents and relatives stand compliantly to the side. Disgusting pigs.

Politics and government is a cult.

Absolutely stupid. “Groping little girls”? Lol. Please. He’s an awkward old man. None of that suggests pedophilia.

Btw, those videos were out during the 2020 election cycle.

Oh, yeah, and Joe ain’t running for president. The confirmed sexual predator is.

Nice try, though.

Does that make him a pedophile, though?

I'm sure Trump has sexually assaulted women, probably dozens of them.

Has he molested pre-pubescent children?

I dunno.

I would agree

On the other hand a lot of his people thought Clinton was running a sex trafficking ring in the basement of a pizza joint that doesn't even have a basement.

So hard to get upset about people asking questions about what Trump was doing while hanging out with Epstein.

Has he molested pre-pubescent children?

I dunno.
Me either.

He only walks into teen girl pageant dressing rooms uninvited and unannounced, makes comments to a crowd about dating a prepubescent girl in a few years, voices a weird fixation about Ivanka when she was a prepubescent, and was awfully chummy with Jeffrey Epstein.

But, yeah, too difficult to connect those dots.

Oh, and Ftr, MAGAts throw out ridiculous accusations on far less evidence. For example, did you know Kamala Harris advanced her political career by sleeping with powerful men? Yeah, apparently she ****ed her way to the top of the voting food chain by garnering enough votes for AG and senator with her vagina. Quite a remarkable feat.

Me either.

He only walks into teen girl pageant dressing rooms uninvited and unannounced, makes comments to a crowd about dating a prepubescent girl in a few years, voices a weird fixation about Ivanka when she was a prepubescent, and was awfully chummy with Jeffrey Epstein.

But, yeah, too difficult to connect those dots.

Oh, and Ftr, MAGAts throw out ridiculous accusations on far less evidence. For example, did you know Kamala Harris advanced her political career by sleeping with powerful men? Yeah, apparently she ****ed her way to the top of the voting food chain by garnering enough votes for AG and senator with her vagina. Quite a remarkable feat.

Trump is a complete sociopath and degenerate.

I think even half his supporters know it.

Absolutely stupid. “Groping little girls”? Lol. Please. He’s an awkward old man. None of that suggests pedophilia.

Btw, those videos were out during the 2020 election cycle.

Oh, yeah, and Joe ain’t running for president. The confirmed sexual predator is.

Nice try, though.
No. He’s not running for president. But you were fine with the crap he did (at 9:00, for example). Groping a little girl isn’t ‘awkward’ it’s the action of a pedophile. But your partisan rationalization will excuse any behavior.

These people are all the same. Incompetent, lying, crooked, degenerate peas in a pod.

The two-party system will destroy the country.

• Haha
Reactions: Mpchillin
No. He’s not running for president. But you were fine with the crap he did (at 9:00, for example). Groping a little girl isn’t ‘awkward’ it’s the action of a pedophile. But your partisan rationalization will excuse any behavior.

These people are all the same. Incompetent, lying, crooked, degenerate peas in a pod.

The two-party system will destroy the country.
I must have missed in the video where he was groping a little girl? What time stamp did that occur at?

I agree with your last two sentences with the exception that Donald Trump has taken it to another level.

Reactions: Torg
What evidence do you have to support "Trump is a pedophile"?
Not saying Trump is a pedo... but here he is with a pedo...Robert Morris is definetly one. Here's a kodak moment when they were together at Morris's church. You need to vet your people a little closer trump folk...
Screenshot2024-06-18at3.00.17PM.png

Ask the 95% of K Harris employees who have quit since she’s been VP. She must be a peach to work for.
At least they didn’t end up in prison like many of trump’s. And haven’t come out against her like 40 of his have.

I can only assume that none of you have watched this since it reflects poorly on a guy that you admire. This woman is someone who knows Trump better than any of you could ever dream. This isn't a never-Trumper or lefty hater. As she describes it, she was not only a close confidant and a senior member of his staff, she was a "true believer" and a member of his inner circle spending holidays with him and his family at Mar A Lago. Give what she has to say a listen and decide whether this is still someone you think should inhabit the oval office.

All leftists should hang.........

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT