ADVERTISEMENT

Hillary Attacks Bernie and Lizzie. Again.

Here's an interesting video about Hillary and her contempt for Gabbard. It offers insight for her contempt for anyone except who she determines as being helpful to her preference of agenda.

Bloomberg has no place in the Dem primaries. He ran as, and was elected Mayor of NY as a republican. He can go play in that sandbox.
I don't really care about the labels. I just can't shake the feeling that the reason he's getting in - if he actually takes the full plunge - is more about protecting his class than good intentions for all Americans. We face serious crises ahead - from climate change to attacks on our democracy - and the last thing we need is someone who isn't committed to winning those existential battles.

Reactions: Huey Grey
I don't really care about the labels. I just can't shake the feeling that the reason he's getting in - if he actually takes the full plunge - is more about protecting his class than good intentions for all Americans. We face serious crises ahead - from climate change to attacks on our democracy - and the last thing we need is someone who isn't committed to winning those existential battles.
Of course that's the reason. But I don't necessarily buy the idea that it's all his idea. I'm sure he was recruited by a whole lot of multi-millionaires and billionaires to stop her.

Personally? I'll hold my nose and vote for her in the general, but only to stop Trump. I believe in very little of her platform planks because they are pie in the sky promises. And I will sit the election out for the first time in 40 years if Sanders is the nominee. But that is for a different thread.

EDIT: Sit it out is a term. I would vote in downballot races, but leave POTUS blank.

Of course that's the reason. But I don't necessarily buy the idea that it's all his idea. I'm sure he was recruited by a whole lot of multi-millionaires and billionaires to stop her.
I typed that, and then literally, moments later this popped up in Twitter. As a side not, I want more proof, given that Vox is carrying Sanders' lantern.

Hillary is a Chinese asset here to torpedo anybody who has a chance of beating Trump.

she has a long history of taking Chinese money dating back to the 90s

Reactions: SIXERS24
This country is so OWNED! It's almost pathetic how most average people contribute to it and believe they actually have power. They do what they're told.

here's a prime example of how the ruse works:
Do YOU support what Warren is selling? Some of it is great ideas. But it will never pass.

But, I do note your concern.

Do YOU support what Warren is selling? Some of it is great ideas. But it will never pass.

But, I do note your concern.

lb191106cd20191105085917.jpg

Reactions: Nat Algren
Hillary Clinton will die a bitter woman who was the
wife of a disloyal husband who cheated on her so
many times.

She was an unsuccessful candidate for U.S. President
due to her own incompetence as a campaigner. Her
dream to be the first female President was shattered.

At what point do people just accept the fact that Hillary is a senile hag? She’s no longer the fun loving, charismatic, smart, beautiful woman she once was....errr.... never was.

No we aren't. We just ain't buyin' what she is sellin'.

Why are conservatives so concerned about who Dem's select for their nominee?
well, when you guys throw all the normal people under the bus like tulsi and pete , to get idiots like biden in there...an idiot who comes from the evil empire of the Obama admin, and he is the swamp, and we want to drain the swamp... well, yeah, it is concerning. but trump can take biden for sure. so that's why impeachment nonsense is happening.

Hillary cannot run again because she's lame as heck and is a bigtime loser, but she can dang sure run around throwing others under the bus

Hillary cannot run again because she's lame as heck and is a bigtime loser, but she can dang sure run around throwing others under the bus
I would just leave it that she can’t run again because she lost to Trump. If you lose an election to Trump you are toxic and can’t beat anyone.

Reactions: ottumwan in tx
Why are you calling me a conservative?
It's all I've ever known you to be. Or, post like, if you prefer.

Gabbard doesn't stand a ghosts chance in hell of being the nominee. She needs to go the hell away. Or take a job with Fox. I don't care which.

Gabbard doesn't stand a ghosts chance in hell of being the nominee. She needs to go the hell away. Or take a job with Fox. I don't care which.

Then you haven't been paying attention. I've always said fiscal conservative and social liberal. Although, the GOP is no more fiscally conservative than the Dems so there's really nowhere to go for that.

I've also said many times I've voted for Obama and Dukakis, along with Perot one year. I'm a registered Independent and vote for who I think is the best (well-intentioned) person. I don't vote for the same party each election. Unlike many on both sides here.

And I have been very vocal about Trump needing to get the hell out of the Oval Office.

As for Gabbard, you're right, she doesn't stand a ghosts chance. Go out to her website and tell me exactly what she's for that you don't like.

And, before you go down that road, she has said she will do whatever it takes to not have to send her brothers and sisters in uniform into combat, even it that means sitting down with a ruthless dictator like Assad (her words were ruthless dictator). Have you worn the uniform and served? And I don't mean McDonald's or some other fast food franchise.

Wouldn't you want our POTUS to exhaust all efforts to keep us out of war?

People that call her an Assad apologist are as I said before, CLUELESS.

Now point out on her website what policies/promises/beliefs it is that you don't like, instead of throwing around the usual B.S. that this forum is so famous for.

https://www.tulsi2020.com/

It would really be a drag for someone that hasn't already been bought-off by Northrop-Grumman, Raytheon and McDonnell-Douglass got to be president! LOL

Americans willingly vote for their own demise. It's rather funny, actually. There are always better choices, but they gladly accept the ones that get bought-off and then shoved down their throats... or, "hold their nose" and push the button, while believing that they're actually choosing between two opposing sides. You can bet your ass that wherever the money and wealth matter, they have both sides covered. They always have, and they always will as long as people approach it from your perspective.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT