ADVERTISEMENT

Hillary is saying Tulsi is being groomed by the Russians

Hillary is just jealous the Russians dumped her and Bill for Trump. Doesn't appear anyone remembers how cozy she and Bill were with the Russians while she was SoS and Bill was making serious coin talking to Russian bankers.
Is this a serious post? If Hills was cozy with the Russians, then why did they do everything in their power to get Trump installed?

So you agree with me that the Russians are targeting our candidates then. Why the handwringing then?

Also why should we be ok with foreign influence over our elections?
Targeting? Dude... you really need a break. A very long, extended break. You're too far gone, now, I'm afraid. I hope you find some balance. Best of luck to you!

Reactions: lawsonhawk
Targeting? Dude... you really need a break. A very long, extended break. You're too far gone, now, I'm afraid. I hope you find some balance. Best of luck to you!
So you think that Trump wasn't targeted? That is at odds with all of our intelligence agencies.

Is this a serious post? If Hills was cozy with the Russians, then why did they do everything in their power to get Trump installed?

Because she was cozy with them and then she publicly attack Putin when he was under fire in his own country. He took it personal
If she drops out and runs third party, I would say that thats a pretty good sign she's been compromised.

I don't think that will happen, but I do think that the chances aren't irrational either.

How much have you paid attention to Tulsi and her positions (not sexual)? Just the debate and what you see online and the news?

Get a grip, dude.

They played both hands, then decided which one they liked better.

The Russia deal failed so spectacularly before and why not try to reuse it again Hillary might be drunk and incoherent but we can all see what's going on

I think that YOU THINK that the Russians are really coming for us. I didn't really know how far-gone you were. But, I know now.
I'm just going to bow out of this conversation with you and talk to Jan, instead. If you think the Russians aren't targeting our election, after everything we know about 2016, then I clearly am just wasting my time with you.

Reactions: David1979
Do you think Tulsi is assisting?

Not sure yet but some things seem off with her. It is clear some of her policies favor people like Putin and Assad. I mean she repeated Assad/Putin propaganda that Assad wasn't using chemical weapons. She has gotten donations from people who work for RT and from well known Putin apologists.

Get a grip, dude.

They played both hands, then decided which one they liked better.
And the hand they loved was Trump. Really burns your coziness argument. If Hills was an asset they wouldn't have risked so much on Trump.

I think that YOU THINK that the Russians are really coming for us. I didn't really know how far-gone you were. But, I know now.
You are keeping your head in the sand if you don't think Russia's campaign to get Trump elected and cause havoc in this country didn't work and that they won't continue in the future.

Last edited:
You are keeping your head in the sand if you don't think Russia's campaign to get Trump elected and cause havoc in this country didn't didn't work and that they won't continue in the future.
I don't think Russia had to do a damned thing! Americans are gullible as hell, not to mention paranoid. They'l believe whatever they want to believe if it reinforces their present feelings, preferences, beliefs and especially their fears.

I think the public vastly underestimated the political spectrum and public opinion and Donald Trump's victory blind-sided the status quo. And, it didn't take much to get his opposition to believe that it couldn't possibly be because more people voted for Trump because they're sick of the status quo. It must be... RUSSIA! You'd think we still lived in the 1950's.

What do you consider the Russian deal?
the whole entire narrative it's all Bs. I think reagan did expose them as frauds with no money.. and so ever since then ...the leftist and Democrats have cozied up with them because they are communist leftist and since Hillary lost she tried to make this narrative that the Russians were cozying up with Republicans and it just isn't true . the russians are losers and they are broke with cardboard guns in fake tanks. The media has made up some fake narrative that the Russians are talking to Republicans through memes on Facebook that's hilarious. Typical leftist and communist all cozying up with one another all broke with fake guns

the whole entire narrative it's all Bs. I think reagan did expose them as frauds with no money.. and so ever since then ...the leftist and Democrats have cozied up with them because they are communist leftist and since Hillary lost she tried to make this narrative that the Russians were cozying up with Republicans and it just isn't true . the russians are losers and they are broke with cardboard guns in fake tanks. The media has made up some fake narrative that the Russians are talking to Republicans through memes on Facebook that's hilarious. Typical leftist and communist all closing up with one another all broke with fake guns
Read the bipartisan Senate report.

So when a cute chick comes along who is Making Waves in the Democrat Party of course Hillary is going to say she's russian because Tulsi is too much like a Republican. The Democrats think the worst possible insult they can give to Republican is to call them a Russian. But in reality Republicans know they have exposed, through Reagan, the Russians as being frauds. We gave up on being insulted by being called a Russian many many moons ago. Notice how Hillary never calls us a bunch of Communists that would really insult us because that's what she is. The answer to everything is not Russians but the answer to everything evil is always communism

Read the bipartisan Senate report.
what Senate report ..you're going to get an impeachment vote eventually Someday by the Senate and they're going to vote not to remove Trump am I supposed to then trust them that trumps just fine in your mind?

That is simply not true. Read the Senate report.

What, exactly, in the Senate report says the Russians and Hillary weren't cozy during her time as SoS? Is there anything in the Senate report refuting Bill getting paid $500,000 to give a speech to Russian bankers?

Reactions: lawsonhawk
Thank goodness Trump was around for the whole Russian 1980s deal when Reagan exposed them as frauds with Cardboard Guns and Tanks.

None of the other candidates are pro-peace on the level of Gabbard. Not Bernie, not Warren... none of them. I distrust where the big-money brokers place their wagers, not "Russia." This whole "Russia" fear is becoming a joke. Some of you act like it's 1959, not 2019.

Warren Foreign Policy

Gabbard Policy

besides one having a lot more videos tell me the significant difference? I'd link Bernie's but he doesn't have a page.

@Huey Grey

In case you never watched this.... Take a couple hours away from this forum and watch. If you want to see more, Google it.

I'm not trying to convince you to support her, just wanting you to get a chance to listen to her speak outside of the 30 seconds sound bytes in the debates.

Reactions: HawkMD
Tulsi has been a favorite of the Russian bots on social media for months. That’s not conspiracy, it’s a documented fact.

I can probably find evidence of Obama's mom being part of the Russian communist connection that killed JFK. she was part of a whole regime of Cuban / Russian communists who were out to take over the USA with communism at that time in the sixties. They were working at a lab in New Orleans for the CIA trying to weaponize viruses to use as weapons to kill people. Because JFK was not leftist enough for them -kind of sound familiar with Tulsi? Not saying they are going to shoot her with a weaponized virus syringe.... but when you just call somebody a Russian all the time it kind of sounds like the sixties and JFK and Obama's mom. So there.. put that in your Russian Cuban peace pipe cigar and smoke that!

So when Obama was the chosen one... it was time to throw all others including Hillary under the bus. and then Hillary was the chosen one ... throw Bernie under the bus ...now it's Joe Biden... he is the chosen one so Democrats are throwing all others under the bus it's just real real predictable

In all honesty, if Tulsi is going to run 3rd party, she is going to pull more Trump voters than the Dem nominee. Let her run.
No actually they're scared she'll pull all the Democrats away and Biden won't get in that's what they are scared of. They think she will do to Joe Biden what Daddy bush had done to him by the little short guy with the weird voice

What, exactly, in the Senate report says the Russians and Hillary weren't cozy during her time as SoS? Is there anything in the Senate report refuting Bill getting paid $500,000 to give a speech to Russian bankers?
You are moving the goal posts and coming up with right wing conspiracy theories.

No actually they're scared she'll pull all the Democrats away and Biden won't get in that's what they are scared of. They think she will do to Joe Biden what Daddy bush had done to him by the little short guy with the weird voice
Her Pro-Putin stance won't fly for Democrats. Conservatives will fall for a tough talker and a pretty face. GOP moderates also will have Trump fatigue. She already has a following on Conservative web sites. Let her run she'll get about 5% of Trump voters.

In all honesty, if Tulsi is going to run 3rd party, she is going to pull more Trump voters than the Dem nominee. Let her run.
That proves she is a Russian plant! The Russians never wanted Trump to be president, right? Whoever the Russians are, that is.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT