ADVERTISEMENT

Hillary is saying Tulsi is being groomed by the Russians

BrunoMars420

HR Legend
Feb 14, 2016
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/...ian-asset-groomed-to-ensure-trump-re-election

Hillary Clinton says Tulsi Gabbard is a 'Russian asset' groomed to ensure Trump reelection
by Tim Pearce
| October 18, 2019 11:35 AM

Hillary Clinton said that Rep. Tulsi Gabbardis being groomed by Moscow to run as a third-party spoiler candidate in 2020 to help President Trump win reelection.

The former secretary of state pushed the theory on the Campaign HQ podcast hosted by David Plouffe, President Barack Obama’s campaign manager in 2008.

Plouffe and Clinton discussed hurdles the Democratic nominee would face and compared the 2020 race to Clinton’s loss to Trump in 2016. Plouffe asked Clinton about the part third-party candidates, such as Jill Stein of the Green Party, played in 2016, allowing Trump to secure key states.

00:0000:48
3.png

1_th.jpg

Inside the Magazine: October 8

Watch Full Screen to Skip Ads
"They are also going to do third party again," Clinton said. "I'm not making any predictions, but I think they’ve got their eye on somebody who is currently in the Democratic primary and are grooming her to be the third-party candidate," Clinton said, referring to Gabbard, without mentioning the Hawaii representative by name.

"She is a favorite of the Russians. They have a bunch of sites and bots and other ways of supporting her so far. That's assuming Jill Stein will give it up, which she might not because she is also a Russian asset.

"They know they can't win without a third-party candidate, and so I do not know who it is going to be, but I can guarantee you they will have a vigorous third-party challenge in the key states that they most need it."

In Tuesday's Democratic debate, Gabbard accused the New York Times of calling her a "Russian asset."

The newspaper published an Oct. 12 news article about Gabbard stating: "She is injecting a bit of chaos into her own party’s primary race, threatening to boycott that debate to protest what she sees as a 'rigging' of the 2020 election. That’s left some Democrats wondering what, exactly, she is up to in the race, while others worry about supportive signs from online bot activity and the Russian news media,"

Gabbard said on the debate stage: "The New York Times and CNN have also smeared veterans like myself for calling for an end to this regime change war [in Syria]. Just two days ago, the New York Times put out an article saying that I’m a Russian asset and an Assad apologist, and all these different smears."

Reactions: h-hawk
Anyone want to bet against Tulsi running 3rd party? She is already playing the victim just like other Russian stooges. I'm sure my Aunt Karen will be spreading Tulsi propaganda on facebook in a couple months.

Reactions: silasstarr
Anyone want to bet against Tulsi running 3rd party? She is already playing the victim just like other Russian stooges. I'm sure my Aunt Karen will be spreading Tulsi propaganda on facebook in a couple months.
She could pull as much as .000010 %.

Clinton used the wrong word.
I disagree that she is being groomed.
The correct word would be used.

That's what I am thinking. I'm not sure if they are intending to imply that Tulsi is working with the Russians or just that the Russians are doing things that will help get her support as a 3rd party candidate. I think the latter is plausible.

Well, if Hillary said it, then all of the Democrats will fall-in-line and repeat it as gospel fact.

I'm sure she has been working for the Kremlin ever since she joined the military and served in the wars that Hillary helped to start and keep a'rolling.

I don’t think anyone here takes it as gospel. There are red flags like Tulsi playing the victim of the big bad DNC and the fact that Russian bots have been documented boosting her on Twitter.

My personal opinion is the Russian support is not because they want her as a 3rd party candidate (only time will tell on that) but rather they like her non-interventionist politics. That is beneficial to them.

I don’t think anyone here takes it as gospel. There are red flags like Tulsi playing the victim of the big bad DNC and the fact that Russian bots have been documented boosting her on Twitter.

My personal opinion is the Russian support is not because they want her as a 3rd party candidate (only time will tell on that) but rather they like her non-interventionist politics. That is beneficial to them.
Well... if being pro-peace is a Russian preferred policy, then I need to brush-up on my Dostoevsky.

I can still see the residual Cold War fears still exist. Russian = Enemy = Subhuman = anything Russian is poison.

I don't know how far people are willing to go with this "Russian Bot" shit, either. It's like people who come-up empty and offer "It must be God's Will."

I watched her on the Joe Rogan Experience podcast... and, she was genuinely TRYING to expose how Washington is corrupt, and how these political parties are purposely dividing the people to their benefit.

I should have known better. It's really just the Russians trying to tell Americans that their political system is corrupt AF and taking them for a ride as long as they'll buy the bullshit they're selling. If Americans are that stupid, then maybe Russia could let the idiocy play-out.

I watched her on the Joe Rogan Experience podcast... and, she was genuinely TRYING to expose how Washington is corrupt, and how these political parties are purposely dividing the people to their benefit.

I should have known better. It's really just the Russians trying to tell Americans that their political system is corrupt AF and taking them for a ride as long as they'll buy the bullshit they're selling. If Americans are that stupid, then maybe Russia could let the idiocy play-out.
Didn't you vote for Stein last election?

She's not accusing Gabbard of anything, just saying that the Russians may use her. Which they very well might.
Yes..actually she is. Look its ok to say Hillary is acting a little like conspiracy 'Don' here. I promise it's ok to criticize Hillary every once in awhile.

People who fall for this stuff are incredibly stupid or willfully ignorant but then again, most people are that.

"They are also going to do third party again," Clinton said. "I'm not making any predictions, but I think they’ve got their eye on somebody who is currently in the Democratic primary and are grooming her to be the third-party candidate," Clinton said, referring to Gabbard, without mentioning the Hawaii representative by name.

"She is a favorite of the Russians. They have a bunch of sites and bots and other ways of supporting her so far. That's assuming Jill Stein will give it up, which she might not because she is also a Russian asset.

Hillary sounds like OIT....

Do you think they used Bernie in 2016? He played the victim against the Big Bad DNC.
I'm sure that some of the most vocal Bernie Bro accounts were probably located somewhere in eastern Europe. But Stein was certainly being used, the only argument being if she knew.

I'm sure that some of the most vocal Bernie Bro accounts were probably located somewhere in eastern Europe. But Stein was certainly being used, the only argument being if she knew.

Well hell, lets have an investigation against Jill Stein to find out if she did. More hearings. While we're at it, lets get Schiff to subpoena Tusli to see if she's in on it.

Gawd I hate ****ing politics.

I liked her on that podcast. We get mad at Joni Ernst but Tulsi explains in that interview what happens once you get to Washington. It's corrupt as hell. I also watched a Republican Congressman, asked by Katy Tur iirc, "So you're not an independent thinker?" "Not in this town."

I would vote for Tulsi but I do NOT want her as a third party candidate. If she does this, then Hillary might be right.

Reactions: JohnBasedow
I liked her on that podcast. We get mad at Joni Ernst but Tulsi explains in that interview what happens once you get to Washington. It's corrupt as hell. I also watched a Republican Congressman, asked by Katy Tur iirc, "So you're not an independent thinker?" "Not in this town."

I would vote for Tulsi but I do NOT want her as a third party candidate. If she does this, then Hillary might be right.

Because people only decide to run as 3rd party Candidates because the Russians want them to. I guarantee you that Tulsi despises Trump as much as anyone.

Hillary is still butt hurt and still claims she won in 2016 just because she won the popular vote. Which tells me she's not a fan of the Constitution.

Reactions: UNIHAWK88
  • Secretary Hillary in 2012 - My boss says the Russians are not a threat at all
  • Candidate Hillary in 2015 - speaks no knowledge of Russian interference
  • Candidate Hillary in Dec 2016 - oh the Russians are interfering like crazy
  • Citizen Hillary in 2019 - I have inside information on exact details of a Russian plot
Something seems off.....

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT