ADVERTISEMENT

Hola Kittle

i don't get it, i don't know the context and from the sound of it, the press corps didn't know what to think either. sounded like a reaction at a michael richards standup show.
I don’t know how you wouldn't know the context unless you haven’t followed up on Kittle in NFL then it’s possible. He marches to his own beat, is a positive influence on others, respects people of all walks of life, is a loyal team mate and keeps interviews/press meetings lighthearted. Because of all this most people follow him in social media circles. Heck, he has the second highest selling NFL jersey in Mexico according to the announcers of the game they recently played in Mexico. Wrestling is one of his passions and “the peoples tight end” in America and south of the border love him for that.

KInd of weird but he's really into fake wrestling so there you go.

He's a huge pro wrestling fan. There's really nothing to get.

Just him having some fun.

I'll tell you one thing that matters in the Wrestling World....the money isn't fake. George knows that.

True. Amercans love soap operas and manufactured dramas. I wouldn't fault Kittle for seeking a piece of that money pie.

George is wise beyond his years, why not leverage your current wave of popularity into a lucrative career option post-football? You can wrassle for a long time after the football career ends, but will he be a heel, a hero or a hypeman?

Reactions: LampoonYou
I guess thee was a nice interview with Kittle and Purdy after the SF win last night. Anyone hear it?
yeah it was good, they are very different personalities. I know what to expect from Purdy, humble, religious, matter of fact and confident... I knew Kittle was a great tight end but never heard him interviewed. He is kinda out there LOL, but was entertaining, they make a interesting duo in an interview!

Reactions: BustingNarratives
yeah it was good, they are very different personalities. I know what to expect from Purdy, humble, religious, matter of fact and confident... I knew Kittle was a great tight end but never heard him interviewed. He is kinda out there LOL, but was entertaining, they make a interesting duo in an interview!
It's hard not to like them both really. Kyle Shanahan runs a great offense that they both fit in to it very well.

Last edited:
If you get any down time and need to box out negative dialog search his name/interviews in YouTube and you will be entertained. He’s a “good kind” of out there just having fun. Like you said they are an interesting duo in different personalities with Hawkeye and Cyclone backgrounds.

What really struck me odd was in the interview with both George was wearing a shirt scribbled with, Feels Good Baby #10, which is all about Jimmy G. while Brock was sitting next to him. My take was George doesn’t give any slack to a rookie.

Kittle is all about having fun and not taking things too seriously, which I'm very happy with. Too many NFL guys act like what they are doing is life and death stuff and it isn't.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT