ADVERTISEMENT

Holy Fudge: The GOP Convention is off the rails…

I didn't watch. Did they wax conspiratorial... stating that they're all after us or the like?

I think if we get out of the convention without the assassination attempt being used as proof they're trying to take out republicans it will be a success.

I didn't watch. Did they wax conspiratorial... stating that they're all after us or the like?

I think if we get out of the convention without the assassination attempt being used as proof they're trying to take out republicans it will be a success.
Didn't watch but couldn't help but post, as always.

Again, any normal person not in the cult watching this speech would have to be horrified.

But the "liberal" MSM will probably clean it up as they always do. We'll see if we get the same kind of blanket coverage of this disaster as per Biden's debate performance.

Again, any normal person not in the cult watching this speech would have to be horrified.

But the "liberal" MSM will probably clean it up as they always do. We'll see if we get the same kind of blanket coverage of this disaster as per Biden's debate performance.
The people see the disaster and lies that have been JB and the media. Suckers

OK, I'm doing way better now (and if you're not, you are doing something wrong) and Trump is too old to change.

A disaster is having a true criminal in office.
So, you apparently don’t need to buy gas, groceries, and pay utility bills? You feel very comfortable in walking the streets of our big cities, and are proud of our foreign policy.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT