ADVERTISEMENT

Holy Fudge: The GOP Convention is off the rails…

Bob Dole and Reagan are turning in their graves at this spectacle. Its the party of the uneducated grifters being conned by a real estate developer
What does that say about the Democrats?

Answer) Too dumb to find a competent opponent to overtake all these “uneducated grifters.” Truly a bunch of idiots on the blue team right now 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: BelemNole
"The late great Hannibal Lector"?!?!

Drunk Uncle is ranting after Thanksgiving Dinner while we're all trying to watch the Cowboys game.

This is a national convention speech by the nominee of one of the two major political parties? Just insane.

Last edited:
"The late great Hannibal Lector"?!?!

Drunk Uncle is ranting after Thanksgiving Dinner while we're all trying to watch the Cowboys game.

This is a national convention speech by the nominee of one of the two major political party's? Just insane.
I'm just glad you are watching.

I stole this from Kevin Kruse at Bluesky, can't post the tweets or whatever they call them, but this sums up the speech:

"I saw the best minds of my generation destroyed by illegal immigrants, starving hysterical naked as a Miss Teen contestant, hey there Hulkster, dragging themselves through the low flush toilets, so sad, Victor Orban, one of the great dictators and a very nice friend to me, how about that Kid Rock"

Just go to X and look at all of Daniel Dale’s posts…it’s fact check after fact check full of lies. Or go to politifact, non-partisan, and see all of his lies. But you won’t and if you do you’ll blame the source in between sips of kool-aid.
You can post here.

He's always been a huge liar, but he's coming off as a sweaty deranged old nut in this speech. I'm pretty sure he held it together much better when he was President at least when it comes to delivering teleprompter speeches.
Like the teleprompter tonight?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT