ADVERTISEMENT

Holy Krikeys! Just Got my Home Owners Insurance Premium “Notice”……

Well aware of what is happening in the reinsurance market. What will a Trump administration do that a Biden wouldn’t?

It's already explained to you, above. Your inability to read what the re-insurers are telling you, and that moving away from fossil fuels is what ultimately fixes this is a "you" problem.

It's already explained to you, above. Your inability to read what the re-insurers are telling you, and that moving away from fossil fuels is what ultimately fixes this is a "you" problem.
I agree climate change is affecting. How does that stop China and India from pumping out fossil fuels at higher rates? 4 years of Trump will have nothing to do in any way different than Biden.

I agree climate change is affecting. How does that stop China and India from pumping out fossil fuels at higher rates?

They are in the same boat here. And if Western nations add in carbon tariffs that are substantially painful, they will have no choice but to also fully abandon carbon-emitting energy.

The simple fact is that Western economies emitted the vast majority of carbon over the past 150 yrs; it is our job to take responsibility for those actions and take the lead here.

They are in the same boat here. And if Western nations add in carbon tariffs that are substantially painful, they will have no choice but to also fully abandon carbon-emitting energy.

The simple fact is that Western economies emitted the vast majority of carbon over the past 150 yrs; it is our job to take responsibility for those actions and take the lead here.
I don’t disagree with you. All I’m saying is 4 years isn’t going to change much.

I don’t disagree with you. All I’m saying is 4 years isn’t going to change much.
4 years will fully reverse gains already made.

It changes a LOT when major investments are pushed, which will continue for the coming decade or more.
Along with eliminating investments in renewables.

You appear to not understand how that works.

4 years will fully reverse gains already made.

It changes a LOT when major investments are pushed, which will continue for the coming decade or more.
Along with eliminating investments in renewables.

You appear to not understand how that works.
You appear to not understand quite a bit.

• Haha
Reactions: Kelsers
I have a house that is worth maybe $800 and the stuff inside would cost me $500 to replace. I have many hand made rugs, antique furnishings, and a decent art collection. Wife’s jewelry, and all my Iowa athletics ticket stubs are worth a mint.
You still needs separate insurance riders for things like guns, art and jewelry that isn’t included in your contents insurance. My wife and I believe we can replace everything in our home for about 125k.
The home owner should be allowed to decide their level of insurance for contents.

We've known for quite s time that a MAJOR contribution to inflation was plain corporate greed.

Initial shortages allowed retailers to spike prices and not return when the supply side caught up.
Merica!
Plus, insurance companies do base some of their billing on future expected claims.
Bullshit. Printing up and dumping trillions of dollars into the economy is the major reason for inflation.

• Haha
Reactions: Kelsers
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT