ADVERTISEMENT

Home solar power in Iowa

beanerhawk

HR Heisman
Gold Member
Dec 12, 2001
Anyone in Iowa have home solar power have any recommendations on who to use? Thinking we're going to get this done this spring but their are a lot of companies to choose from and I'm not really sure who to go with.

Anyone in Iowa have home solar power have any recommendations on who to use? Thinking we're going to get this done this spring but their are a lot of companies to choose from and I'm not really sure who to go with.
If you live in Polk, Dallas or Warren counties, One Solar is being subsidized and they are cheapest and they gave been doing this for these counties fir a couple of years now…we went with them…. It is a process as panels and meters are causing delays…we are slated to go “full” towards the end of the month…

Reactions: beanerhawk
If you live in Polk, Dallas or Warren counties, One Solar is being subsidized and they are cheapest and they gave been doing this for these counties fir a couple of years now…we went with them…. It is a process as panels and meters are causing delays…we are slated to go “full” towards the end of the month…
Went with Purelight Power and they had us on full power from the start. Not sure why they had delays in with meters and panels? Definitely not the case with Purelight.

I can answer any questions you have OP regarding solar. Which reminds me, I need to touch base with @RileyHawk. Sorry bro, time has gotten away from me! We are still opening up in Iowa, looking like mid summer now.

Reactions: Moral
That dude sux
Nah fam, he‘s……

Parks And Recreation GIF by Peacock

• Haha
Reactions: Moral and McLovin32

Joel is that your face in the profile pic? Damn what happened?

Joel is that your face in the profile pic? Damn what happened?
My bride told me to vacuum and l said “later”…I guess she meant “ right away”…

16 minutes under an ultra violet light… I got bad skin…this treatment pops all the ore-cancers out…I do this every year or two
It itches like hell but it passes…just NO sunlight for a few days

My bride told me to vacuum and l said “later”…I guess she meant “ right away”…

16 minutes under an ultra violet light… I got bad skin…this treatment pops all the ore-cancers out…I do this every year or two
It itches like hell but it passes…just NO sunlight for a few days

Ouch! Sorry to hear that.

Alright, if nobody else is gonna ask it, I will. Joel, why the fvck you make your pre cancer face your avatar bro?

• Haha
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT