ADVERTISEMENT

Hottest thing said to you before or during lovemaking

Me: Can I put it in your…
Her: Yess! Then I’m going to drink your c*m

Another one would scream Whooooooah baaabyyyyyy! Over and over at the top of her lungs, loud enough half the neighborhood must have heard it. Thought it was annoying at first until I realized she was just really into it and getting off a lot.

“What do you want for dinner?”

“And fuack me with all ten inches and make it hurt!” So I banged her twice then hit her in the head.

Last edited:
FWIW this is a line from the Fight Club novel. It was changed for the movie to "I haven't been fvcked like that since grade school!"

In real life the hottest thing I've ever been told - which was a looong time ago, during the brief window in which I was in my "prime", was from a stripper girl I was dating. She told me "you're the best I've ever had... from a guy."

Cool post-script: I found out we were no longer dating when I called her and got her voicemail - the one that everyone hears - that said "If you're calling for XXX, I've gone back to my husband, so don't call any more." It's possible I wasn't the only one she was "dating". Or, it's possible I was, and she was tacky enough to leave a voice mail directed at me, that lots of other people heard also. In any case, it was worth it.

Me: Can I put it in your…
Her: Yess! Then I’m going to drink your c*m

Another one would scream Whooooooah baaabyyyyyy! Over and over at the top of her lungs, loud enough half the neighborhood must have heard it. Thought it was annoying at first until I realized she was just really into it and getting off a lot.
I dated a girl years ago who was incredibly loud. She'd just scream. The cops came to my door once and asked us to hold it down. That was embarrassing.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT